Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Hi Kirstee, Could you pls share the source where they have mentioned issuing PPR to Outlanders? Are you referring to PA inland and dependent outlander or all outlanders?
I am an outlander that has just got COPR, I also have a friend in France that got his recently.

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Good to know, however, haven't seen Outland candidates from INDIA receiving PPR and COPR yet. Anyone?
In this group a couple of others got PPR recently but I don’t think they were from India. I saw in some other groups at least one from India got PPR, i think they were FSW stream

anikethd02

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
In this group a couple of others got PPR recently but I don’t think they were from India. I saw in some other groups at least one from India got PPR, i think they were FSW stream
Agree, FSW stream candidates have received PPRs as they are waiting for a long time.

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Agree, FSW stream candidates have received PPRs as they are waiting for a long time.
Ok I found one in this group, I believe user KPIN2CAN is from India and got PPR early September.

Reactions: anikethd02

CECUKOUTLAND

Sep 29, 2021
You won’t need to send your passport just a photocopy if it along with two photos, one of which they stick onto the COPR. Now that the border is open I dont think being inland will make much difference, plus they have started to issue to outlanders.
Hey Kirsteeee, I was wondering if you can help me with my situation. UK Outland CEC applicant here, I have received a information request letter on my profile asking to provide an original/copy of my passport along with two photos. As a holder of the British passport, am I required to send the original passport? Correct me if i am wrong, the UK is a visa-exempt country so a photocopy of the passport would be sufficient?

Also, did you send your passport and photos to the VAC in london at 66 Wilson St, London EC2A 2BT ?
Or did you send it to Canada House | La Maison du Canada | Trafalgar Square, London | Londres SW1Y 5BJ ?

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Hey Kirsteeee, I was wondering if you can help me with my situation. UK Outland CEC applicant here, I have received a information request letter on my profile asking to provide an original/copy of my passport along with two photos. As a holder of the British passport, am I required to send the original passport? Correct me if i am wrong, the UK is a visa-exempt country so a photocopy of the passport would be sufficient?

Also, did you send your passport and photos to the VAC in london at 66 Wilson St, London EC2A 2BT ?
Or did you send it to Canada House | La Maison du Canada | Trafalgar Square, London | Londres SW1Y 5BJ ?
Hey! Congrats! Yes you only need to send a photocopy and the 2 photos. You need to send it to the VAC along with a printout of proof that you have paid the transmission fee and the one way courier fee. I just sent a printout of the online banking page that showed I had sent the payment.

Reactions: CECUKOUTLAND

CECUKOUTLAND

Sep 29, 2021
Hey! Congrats! Yes you only need to send a photocopy and the 2 photos. You need to send it to the VAC along with a printout of proof that you have paid the transmission fee and the one way courier fee. I just sent a printout of the online banking page that showed I had sent the payment.
Thank you very much Kirsteeee, much appreciated.

Will update my signature later on with my timeline if anyone is interest.
AOR 10 Jan 2021 (Outland)

Reactions: Canex17

juhk

Oct 20, 2020
Hi guys!
Just to give some hope for everyone.

CEC Outland - Brazil
AOR March 01, 2021
Medical Passed March 10, 2021
BIO April 28, 2021
PPR September 16,2021

I'm the principal applicant with my spouse, both in Brazil.

Nothing change on my account at IRRC, still showing checking. But today I received the email asking for my passport.
I have no idea about my VO - I requested twice for my GCMS notes but never received it.

Hi guys!!

I have more info about my process, and I hope it helps!

CEC Outland - Brazil - couple both outland

ITA - January 08, 2021 - CRS 461
AOR - March 01, 2021
MEP - March 10, 2021
BIO - April 28, 2021
BG - September 15, 2021
PPR - September 16, 2021
DM - September 27, 2021
COPR - September 29, 2021

I just received my passport back with counterfoil - it will expire on March 10, 2022.
As I said before, after my BIO I didn't receive any contact from IRRC or any request for documents. Also, I didn't see any ghost update in my process. I literally check my account every day in the morning, but nothing changed in my account (nothing that I noticed).
I requested my GCMS notes twice (on June 10 and August 10 - never received it, lol) and I called IRRC once on Sept 10. That time, the attendant said everything looks ok and I didn't ask much because I was expecting some delay.
But for my happiness, it was approved!
So my first VO was Sydney (Nova Scotia) and then Sao Paulo.

I really hope everybody here gets PPR soon!!
Cheers guys!

pradeep.maringanti

Oct 11, 2018
Hi guys!!

I have more info about my process, and I hope it helps!

CEC Outland - Brazil - couple both outland
ITA - January 08, 2021 - CRS 461
AOR - March 01, 2021
MEP - March 10, 2021
BIO - April 28, 2021
BG - September 15, 2021
PPR - September 16, 2021
DM - September 27, 2021
COPR - September 29, 2021

I just received my passport back with counterfoil - it will expire on March 10, 2022.
As I said before, after my BIO I didn't receive any contact from IRRC or any request for documents. Also, I didn't see any ghost update in my process. I literally check my account every day in the morning, but nothing changed in my account (nothing that I noticed).
I requested my GCMS notes twice (on June 10 and August 10 - never received it, lol) and I called IRRC once on Sept 10. That time, the attendant said everything looks ok and I didn't ask much because I was expecting some delay.
But for my happiness, it was approved!
So my first VO was Sydney (Nova Scotia) and then Sao Paulo.

I really hope everybody here gets PPR soon!!
Cheers guys!
Congratulations!!

Reactions: juhk

ejorridge

Sep 27, 2021
Some good news guys, they have updated the processing of outland applications, not sure what updates but more then likely back to normal processing of outland applications.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/updates/2021-covid-pr.html
Thanks for posting the link! From what I can see they are mostly clarifying rules around medicals, biometrics, missing documents etc. Their website is really hard to use though, did you find any specific information about processing times? I saw that it still said applications will be delayed because of covid.

Adrian7575

Aug 18, 2021
Thanks for posting the link! From what I can see they are mostly clarifying rules around medicals, biometrics, missing documents etc. Their website is really hard to use though, did you find any specific information about processing times? I saw that it still said applications will be delayed because of covid.
Unfortunately not but I seen on a Facebook page it might be a amendment of a document created early this year, I'll see can I find more information.