+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

ejorridge

Sep 27, 2021
Has anyone been able to call recently? I tried today but just kept getting an automated message saying they were helping people affected by the Afghanistan crisis

Last edited:

anikethd02

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
hey , I haven't received it yet , its been a month or so since I replied to the email
I don't exactly know what is holding them from issuing PPR when there are no restrictions .... fingers crossed .
Let me know if you hear something good from them .
Sure Kumar. They are issuing PPRs for PA inland and dependents Outland however not for PA Outland, not sure why.

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Sure Kumar. They are issuing PPRs for PA inland and dependents Outland however not for PA Outland, not sure why.
Yes, in the other thread PA Inland and dependents are getting PPR'S. Why they are stopping outland PA. What is the difference between Outland dependent and Outland PA . If they are giving for dependents, slowly this week they will start or may be they by Oct mid I guess.

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Yes, in the other thread PA Inland and dependents are getting PPR'S. Why they are stopping outland PA. What is the difference between Outland dependent and Outland PA . If they are giving for dependents, slowly this week they will start or may be they by Oct mid I guess.

ejorridge

Sep 27, 2021
I received the PR confirmation portal email back in June, I replied saying me and my partner were outside Canada and never received a reply. We are UK citizens and I believe we don't need PPR, I'm thinking about going out there and then filling out the portal info. Is anyone in a similar position? Has anyone done the same thing?

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
I received the PR confirmation portal email back in June, I replied saying me and my partner were outside Canada and never received a reply. We are UK citizens and I believe we don't need PPR, I'm thinking about going out there and then filling out the portal info. Is anyone in a similar position? Has anyone done the same thing?
If you don't need PPR, please go to Canada and submit the webform. We are Indians and need PPR. We are waiting for last couple of months

ejorridge

Sep 27, 2021
If you don't need PPR, please go to Canada and submit the webform. We are Indians and need PPR. We are waiting for last couple of months
the webform or the portal? I am concerned at how long it would take to get COPR, I can't just sit around for months waiting without a job

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
the webform or the portal? I am concerned at how long it would take to get COPR, I can't just sit around for months waiting without a job
There's no assurance being in Canada will speed up anything. That's the f'd up part of all this... so many of us (inland and outland) stuck in crappy situations while 2021 applicants are getting COPR in a couple of months... and IRCC ignores all webform queries unless it's related to Afghanistan so we can't get any answers.

Don't risk it unless you can support yourself over there for 6 months (the length you're allowed stay on the eta/TRV).

Reactions: Usagisan

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
There's no assurance being in Canada will speed up anything. That's the f'd up part of all this... so many of us (inland and outland) stuck in crappy situations while 2021 applicants are getting COPR in a couple of months... and IRCC ignores all webform queries unless it's related to Afghanistan so we can't get any answers.

Don't risk it unless you can support yourself over there for 6 months (the length you're allowed stay on the eta/TRV).
That's so true. I don't know whether we can start a petition and send our concerns to the newly elected government! People here are running out of patience and there's NO one being accountable for the whole chaos. :mad:

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
That's so true. I don't know whether we can start a petition and send our concerns to the newly elected government! People here are running out of patience and there's NO one being accountable for the whole chaos. :mad:
Newly!?... It's the same shitty government that got reelected

Last edited:
Reactions: deand21594

greyhound47

Jun 28, 2021
Have been in your position since May 28. Sent multiple webform inquiries asking if I'm waiting for PPR but only got generic replies. Hoping someone else in our position goes and posts in this forum so I dont have to be the guinea pig.

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
You won’t need to send your passport just a photocopy if it along with two photos, one of which they stick onto the COPR. Now that the border is open I dont think being inland will make much difference, plus they have started to issue to outlanders.

Last edited:

anikethd02

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
It's a good plan, travel to Canada and then fill out the PR Portal info. As you are UK citizen, you could travel to Canada without a visa.

Last edited:

anikethd02

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
You won’t need to send your passport just a photocopy if it along with two photos, one of which they stick onto the COPR. Now that the border is open I dont think being inland will make much difference, plus they have started to issue to outlanders.
Hi Kirstee, Could you pls share the source where they have mentioned issuing PPR to Outlanders? Are you referring to PA inland and dependent outlander or all outlanders?