+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

ptycanada

Jul 7, 2021
Hello everyone,

Can i know timeline of your copr after Aor also timeline of Copr after medical

Me and my husband have applied for pr through cec
Husband primary applicant (inland) wife dependent (outland)
AOR: 21 july 2021
biometric done
Medical done
Medical updated: 27 August 2021
background check in process
how long it will take for to get copr?
Looking at the speed they are working, it might take approximately a year. There is another post that is similar to your case (inland with outland applicant). You can keep an eye on it.

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Glad to hear, congrats. Can you tell how much time did they take to reevaluate/update status on application for remedical exam? My medical expiry date is 15th August written on gcms notes. should I do remedical in advance to speed up a little or is there a chance of them giving extension ? thanks.
Hi @apprajapati They will issue an IME Number to you if they are going to request you for ReMeds. If not they might also extend your Medicals. So it's better to wait for it. I was asked to take ReMeds back in Mar2021. After the ReMeds it got reflected in my account as Passed in less than 5 days.

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hello everyone,

biometric done
Medical done
Unfortunately there is no Solid answer for this question. I've been waiting for more than an year and 2 months now.
But you never know... CEC Inland with Outland dependants have been getting COPR faster than CEC Outland Primary applicants.
We've seen Jan 2021 AOR CEC Inland with Outland dependent getting a COPR. So it's all over the place.
Wishing you All the very Best. May you get it way sooner than all of us. :)

Reactions: Jhanavi

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Hello everyone,

biometric done
Medical done
Hi Jhavavi,
With the current trend Principal Inland, Depend outland i guess you will get in 3 to 4 months, Again it is completely depends on case officer.
Previously applications are not moved, now from last 10 days specially in your case they are processing in 3 to 4 months.
All the best and good luck.

Reactions: Jhanavi

Jhanavi

Star Member
Sep 18, 2021
Unfortunately there is no Solid answer for this question. I've been waiting for more than an year and 2 months now.
But you never know... CEC Inland with Outland dependants have been getting COPR faster than CEC Outland Primary applicants.
We've seen Jan 2021 AOR CEC Inland with Outland dependent getting a COPR. So it's all over the place.
Wishing you All the very Best. May you get it way sooner than all of us. :)
Here people are so kind.. I asked same question on another place They replied rudely But seriously i hope everyone's wishes gets granted.

Reactions: Tivativalu

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Here people are so kind.. I asked same question on another place They replied rudely But seriously i hope everyone's wishes gets granted.
Problem is waiting time Jhanavi, due to that you will get answers like this, That is not their mistake, here so many of them are waiting from 2019 and 2020. But the logic from Feb 2021 they are very fast in processing the applications. Who are all applied from Feb 2021 to till August 2021 all the applications are around 70% processed, just waiting for PPRs. But 2019 and 2020 due to this covid really for them they kept from so many months, obviously their time is killing and not able to decide anything. In your case if your application is not complex, you will get PR. Pray to god and all the best. Be positive and don't think about rude replies from previous thread. Patience is the key for success.

Shahbazali

Jul 18, 2017
After 20 days of replying to the portal email informing that i am outside Canada. TODAY I called IRCC for the update and they said the email address i replied to did not uploaded that information to my file that i am outside Canada and will need PPR. And the agent on the phone added that info to my file in Ottawa. So everyone waiting for PPR after replying to portal email please call IRCC to check that they uploaded info provided in that mail to your file.

devinakarsten

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
After 20 days of replying to the portal email informing that i am outside Canada. TODAY I called IRCC for the update and they said the email address i replied to did not uploaded that information to my file that i am outside Canada and will need PPR. And the agent on the phone added that info to my file in Ottawa. So everyone waiting for PPR after replying to portal email please call IRCC to check that they uploaded info provided in that mail to your file.
Hey, just wondering, was the agent able to assist you right away? Cause the last time I called them about 3 weeks ago, they didn't want to assist me at all to check my application due to the Afghanistan crisis.

anikethd02

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hey, just wondering, was the agent able to assist you right away? Cause the last time I called them about 3 weeks ago, they didn't want to assist me at all to check my application due to the Afghanistan crisis.
Yes a few weeks back IRCC agents were busy assisting Afghanistan people, however, from last week, they have started accepting other queries.

anikethd02

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hi, I am outside Canada and replied to PR portal email on Monday. Any idea what are the timelines for getting PPR?

anikethd02

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hey, so my upfront medical was due to expire around the 3rd December 2021, they requested a remed on August 16th 2021, I got a new medical on the 20th August, after the results were sent to IRCC I think it was about a day before they updated my status to 'medical passed'. I would say wait for them to request it - you might be given an extension and if not, it seems they process them quickly and you will then have maximum validity on your COPR once you get it.
Hi Kirstee, Congratulations. Did you get PR portal email before PPR request email?

kunal10208

Aug 17, 2019
Hi All, I got Confirmation portal mail yesterday. I am not in Canada right now. What should I reply to that mail if I need PPR now? Also my medicals are valid till Feb 22, if I get a CoPR / PPR , will it be valid till my medical expiry date or 1yr?