+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Hello Fellow Outlanders,

Are we supposed to update our Vaccination status once after we got fully vaccinated(i.e The recommended two dosses of the Vaccine) ?
I did a few weeks ago just on a whim. They replied after 2 weeks or so with the message that they weren't answering most normal queries while they're dealing with afghan refugees.

• Wow
Reactions: Tivativalu

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
I did a few weeks ago just on a whim. They replied after 2 weeks or so with the message that they weren't answering most normal queries while they're dealing with afghan refugees.
Oh man! Thanks for the reply @jm1980 .Let's check with what the expert has to say.
@legalfalcon Can you please address this query ?
"Are we supposed to update our Vaccination status once after we got fully vaccinated(i.e The recommended two dosses of the Vaccine) ?"
Thanks a lot!

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Hello Fellow Outlanders,

Are we supposed to update our Vaccination status once after we got fully vaccinated(i.e The recommended two dosses of the Vaccine) ?
I don’t think it matters else surely they would be asking. I don’t think anyone that got ppr was asked for vaccination status(?)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Oh man! Thanks for the reply @jm1980 .Let's check with what the expert has to say.
@legalfalcon Can you please address this query ?
"Are we supposed to update our Vaccination status once after we got fully vaccinated(i.e The recommended two dosses of the Vaccine) ?"
Thanks a lot!
IRCC has no role to play with your vaccination record. YOu can send your certificates, but it does not matter. Your vaccination record will be checked when you land in Canada by CBSa.

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
IRCC has no role to play with your vaccination record. YOu can send your certificates, but it does not matter. Your vaccination record will be checked when you land in Canada by CBSa.
Thanks @legalfalcon .
ThankYou @kirsteeee @jm1980 @Canex17
I just got my second dose in. I was only wondering if submitting a webform might trigger an update from their side and a possible PPR if the application is fully approved. But it definitely looks like submitting the docs doesn't matter. Thanks for your inputs guys.

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
I guess they are busy with election.
I think so too but that's just ridiculous. Most of the private corporations have had no problem handling new hires or approval for whatever while IRCC has manpower issues. If you don't have enough manpower - HIRE more to help you process or don't keep getting new applications.

Reactions: Julie1985

kpIN2CAN

Jul 14, 2021
If you dont mind asking after how much time your received PPR once you replied to.portal email
So I had received two mails first one I replied to twice but didn't hear anything back from them, and then after a week exactly a week, I received a second email saying that they haven't received my response and to reply back again. And so I sent back my response. And the next day, I checked my cic account, and there was a new message and it was a PPR.

Reactions: Julie1985

Julie1985

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Hi there!
So PPR is an electronic document? Did you send them your passport?
Thank you
Julie
P.S sorry if you already mentioned this - I'm new here :)
So I had received two mails first one I replied to twice but didn't hear anything back from them, and then after a week exactly a week, I received a second email saying that they haven't received my response and to reply back again. And so I sent back my response. And the next day, I checked my cic account, and there was a new message and it was a PPR.

Reactions: kpIN2CAN