+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

kpIN2CAN

Jul 14, 2021
Can you please let us know how much time India VFS take to stamped our passport once we sent it.
Also before getting PPR did you received any portal email because in my case my application is approved but they sent me portal email instead of PPR.
I haven't received my passport back yet. I'll let you all know how long it takes, for sure, look out for my update.
So yes, I had received the portal email, and I responded back to it. Check my previous post where I have mentioned exactly what I wrote in my email response to the portal email.
I only received my PPR after I informed them that I am not in Canada.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tivativalu

kpIN2CAN

Jul 14, 2021
Hey guys,
so the PPR request says I can upload a copy of my passport and the letter, but I can't see how I submit this. The letter says "
Visa exempt applicants with an online account are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your online account.
"
But where do i upload this?
I also have to post 2 pictures, it isn't very clear where I post them, "
All visa exempt applicants, including those with an online account, are required to mail/courier their photos. **Please ensure you clearly indicate your application number on the back of your photos.
"
Any ideas if I mail them to the visa office in my CoR?

Hi and congratulations!
Did they mention that you have 30 days to take an action on it or you risk refusal of your application?
I reckon the best thing to do is ask the High Commission of Canada in UK what the exact steps are.
Here's are some emergency contact info for them:
Phone :+1 613 996 8885 or (+44) 0 20 7004 6000
email: ldn.consular@international.gc.ca
email: sos@international.gc.ca (24/7)

Alternatively, you could try to contact IRCC Customer Care Representatives and ask them to email you the exact steps you should take in your case (being from a visa exempt country).
Good luck!

Last edited:

Shahbazali

Jul 18, 2017
I haven't received my passport back yet. I'll let you all know how long it takes, for sure, look out for my update.
So yes, I had received the portal email, and I responded back to it. Check my previous post where I have mentioned exactly what I wrote in my email response to the portal email.
If you dont mind asking after how much time your received PPR once you replied to.portal email

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Congratulations Bro. @kpIN2CAN
Thanks for all this info.

Reactions: kpIN2CAN

devinakarsten

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
Hi all, I just got my GCMS notes 2 days ago. Now my secondary office is in Singapore (it was Etobicoke before). I wonder if this means I'm one step closer to PPR? I've seen some people asking about this before, but I can't remember what it is exactly.

AOR: 21 May 2020
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Passed
Criminality: In progress (new PC was asked in Aug 2021-submitted)
Remed Passed in Aug 22nd.

vishnusk1995

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
Any PPR news today? Yesterday was really promising.