I haven't logged in yet

I replied like this when i first received portal request

NAME : ( WROTE MY NAME)
UCI : ( WROTE UCI)
Email: ( MY EMAIL)
Original Entry Date: 18 April 2014
Date of last time you entered Canada : 5 Aug 2018
Location where you last entered : Toronto

Dear Officer, I am currently living outside Canada and my current country of residence is India .
I don't have Visa to come back to Canada , please issue me PPR and COPR .

Thank you.

I wrote this 2 days ago
today i received credentials with username and password
but I am CEC outland

Reactions: Sichan Seong

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
I haven't logged in yet

Dear Officer, I am currently living outside Canada and my current country of residence is India .

Thank you.

I wrote this 2 days ago
but I am CEC outland
If they sent you the credentials, I guess they are trying to issue your copr. This is good news, isn't it?

Reactions: Aaak Sharma

kas44

Jul 4, 2019
I know there has been some talk about about some people going to Canada to wait for the PR. Is this possible? I was thinking of this myself as I’m exempt from travel restrictions too, but not sure if it would work? Going to Canada on a one way ticket to wait for PR? I know everything in my account has been approved, just think it would help it I were actually in Canada to wait? Just concerned about any implications!

zm95

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Hello CEC Outlanders,
How much time did your GCMS Notes take to get back to you and which moth have you applied ?

I had appliedfor my notes in third week of July and it's been more than 30 days now. I was just wondering if it will take even more time.
Thanks in advance.
I applied May 20th. 84 days and counting and still have not received my notes... last week they responded to the inquiry on the request and they said they flagged it as priority but still nothing. I was told by the agency justforcanada, its very random. some people get it within days, others it can take months..

• Wow
Reactions: Tivativalu

kpIN2CAN

Jul 14, 2021
I haven't logged in yet

Thank you.

I wrote this 2 days ago
but I am CEC outland
What was your subject line? Just the sequence of characters & numbers that they asked to include, without anything else? or you kept the original subject line of IRCC's email?

Jul 10, 2021
I know there has been some talk about about some people going to Canada to wait for the PR. Is this possible? I was thinking of this myself as I’m exempt from travel restrictions too, but not sure if it would work? Going to Canada on a one way ticket to wait for PR? I know everything in my account has been approved, just think it would help it I were actually in Canada to wait? Just concerned about any implications!
I am going to do it. Realistically, you'd need a return flight as a back up plan, (and to actually get on the flight), proof of funds and a quarantine plan incase something happens.

I'm going to book a return ticket for around December 1st. I'll have proof of funds to prove that I'll be able to support myself during those 2 months and I've managed to sublet a place. I'm also going to get one of those flexi tickets to use the return flight at a later date if my PR goes through. I'll also print off emails proving that I'm at the final stage.

Reactions: kas44

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
I am going to do it. Realistically, you'd need a return flight as a back up plan, (and to actually get on the flight), proof of funds and a quarantine plan incase something happens.

I'm going to book a return ticket for around December 1st. I'll have proof of funds to prove that I'll be able to support myself during those 2 months and I've managed to sublet a place. I'm also going to get one of those flexi tickets to use the return flight at a later date if my PR goes through. I'll also print off emails proving that I'm at the final stage.
Same here. I can work remotely and work for a Canadian company so if it comes thru I'll transfer my job over. Think you do need a return flight alright but I'll come back for Christmas anyways so don't mind that. Hopefully changing address to Canadian one with ircc will put us in a different queue!

Reactions: mdqueen
Jul 10, 2021
Same here. I can work remotely and work for a Canadian company so if it comes thru I'll transfer my job over. Think you do need a return flight alright but I'll come back for Christmas anyways so don't mind that. Hopefully changing address to Canadian one with ircc will put us in a different queue!
Did you book yet or are you waiting for the official announcement?

They should do. It'll be easier to call them too once you'd arrive.

Reactions: jm1980