+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Just called ircc: Eligibility: Review required Criminality in progress Info sharing in progress Security no started Officer says everything looks good and I should keep an eye on my email.
@Odeku55 Are you CEC Outlander as well ? Do you mind mwntioning what your AOR is ?
Thanks!

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
New IRCC update announced, travel banned for international students as well(ontario). looks like outlanders are gonna be their least priority!
It's very frustrating as my bf told me that IRCC made it clear that they're prioritizing inland applicants at the moment due to the travel restrictions. I think we all have to wait till more people get vaccinated and the US to lift travel bans. Canada usually will follow what the US has done so let's hope for the best. In the meantime, the UK and EU are planning to reopen the borders to people who've taken the jabs approved by EU, aka Astra Zeneca, Pfizer and Moderna.

Reactions: cecoutlanduser123

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
Yet another month with no updates after re-medicals. Not sure how long does it take. We all might have to send a letter / trigger an email about outland processing.
I did a remed in Sept last year.... and still nothing! I've resigned myself to the fact I likely won't hear anything until travel restrictions lift.

• Sad
Reactions: cecoutlanduser123

areasmina

Feb 12, 2019
El Salvador
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2020
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
Med's Done....
5-11-2020
Interview........
N/A
Been waiting for over 7 months now. I'm pretty sure that at this point we won't have any further updates until the travel restriction is off. We gotta keep on being patient. Stay strong

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hey Guys,
Flights from India to Canada had banned again till June 22nd. Being an Outlander this waiting kills me. How u all guys holding up? Since we were a part of Canada once and paid taxes do u guys think is there any way IRCC could include us(Cec outlanders) in essential category? Anyone from here who had contacted MP's office before?

• Wow
Reactions: Tivativalu

Henry95

Jul 14, 2020
Thank you for your information. I'm an outlander, AOR August 8th. My eligibility is recommended passed as of 2 months ago. I'm waiting for my web form submission to come back for further updates.
I called IRCC last month and was told that everything was passed. I got a ghost update a couple of days ago. My expectation is that I most likely won't' get another update until July/August making it 1 year since I got my AOR.

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hey Guys,
Flights from India to Canada had banned again till June 22nd. Being an Outlander this waiting kills me. How u all guys holding up? Since we were a part of Canada once and paid taxes do u guys think is there any way IRCC could include us(Cec outlanders) in essential category? Anyone from here who had contacted MP's office before?
@SameerNazeer bhaai I don't think so. Unless our job category falls into an essential workers category I don't see any other reason why they should include us CEC Outlanders. I might sound pessimistic but I'm just thinking from administration pov. Especially the current situation we are in with the pandemic raging, they wouldn;t want to take the risk of lifting the travel ban anytime soon either. Unfortunately we will have to wait it out and prepare for the long haul. I only wish vaccinations are rolled out for entire seniors and then atleast 50% of younger generation.

Did you get your GCMS notes ? What's the verdict after your remedicals ?

Cheers.

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
@SameerNazeer bhaai I don't think so. Unless our job category falls into an essential workers category I don't see any other reason why they should include us CEC Outlanders. I might sound pessimistic but I'm just thinking from administration pov. Especially the current situation we are in with the pandemic raging, they wouldn;t want to take the risk of lifting the travel ban anytime soon either. Unfortunately we will have to wait it out and prepare for the long haul. I only wish vaccinations are rolled out for entire seniors and then atleast 50% of younger generation.

Did you get your GCMS notes ? What's the verdict after your remedicals ?

Cheers.
Yeah let's hope for the best anyways! I called IRCC agent and they told me everything passed and waiting for final approval!

MamataChintakindi

Mar 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-02-2021
Med's Done....
14-03-2021
Anyone CEC outland applicant received COPR recently
I have the same question. Did any CEC outland candidate has received CORP yet.
Following is timeline for my PR application. Noticed in other threads , Inland applicants with same timeline have started receiving CORP since last week.

ITA : 13th Feb
AOR : 26th Feb
Medicals Passed : 12th Mar

No updates since then.

Desperate about travelling to Canada :(