+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Have any of you whose application shows as approved on GCMS notes, also changed to approved on your online account ?

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Anybody here got request to do remedicals?
@SameerNazeer Hey Sameer. yeah man. I got a request for remedicals last month although the one I had before was till June this year. I gave them and the hospital sent the results directly to CIC. Medicals are updated as passed with new Pass date.

Did you get a request for reMeds ?

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
@SameerNazeer Hey Sameer. yeah man. I got a request for remedicals last month although the one I had before was till June this year. I gave them and the hospital sent the results directly to CIC. Medicals are updated as passed with new Pass date.

Did you get a request for reMeds ?
yes i did, and also i came to know that request for remeds is a good sign.! They usually request when background checks are completed.

Reactions: Tivativalu

UditDe

Apr 19, 2021
Im CEC outland aswel, so no body has any updates unless you order GCMS notes.is there anyone with expired medical?

devinakarsten

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
Hello,

I'm also a CEC outland applicant. Thought I'd join this thread as this waiting period is getting frustrating.

AOR: 21 May 2020
Medical passed: July 2020
Biometrics: December 2020
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: In progress (as of 15 Jan 2021)
Security: Not Started (as of 15 Jan 2021)
Schedule A and travel history form requested in March 15th, submitted in the same week.
Ordered another GCMS note that should come in the next 1 week or so.

Is there anybody else whose AOR in May and still waiting?

Last edited:

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hello,

I'm also a CEC outland applicant. Thought I'd join this thread as this waiting period is getting frustrating.

Schedule A and travel history form requested in March 15th, submitted in the same week.

May i know when is ur medical expiring? Have u got any remed request?

Usagisan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hello,

I feel like they're processing mostly inland applications. Once most backlogs are clear, they hopefully will expedite the outland applications and really hope that the borders will be open by that time. There's no way you can land right now even with your CoPR... Fingers crossed. I share your frustration. My bf has been waiting and waiting as an outland applicant and things are super slow...

Reactions: cecoutlanduser123