CEC Outland Applicant

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To people who have recently received PPR/Landed in Canada. What do you guys suggest regarding applying for jobs in Canada. Should I apply before my arrival or is it better to apply once I land. How hard is it to find a job before landing? Do employers ask for immigration status documents/sin before offering a job? Do I need a Canadian number?

Also for people in Ontario, how is the job market for skilled and unskilled work? I keep hearing Canada needs workers after pandemic but is the same valid for Ontario?

With air tickets for a family of 3 eating up a huge chunk of my savings and cost of living in Ontario skyrocketing I need to have a job as soon as I land.

nbtnbt

Feb 20, 2019
I'm really happy for all the 2021 applicants and all the 2020 Outland FSW receiving PPRs, but for those of us Outland CEC applicants from early 2020 ... When do we consider filing mandamus? After 2.5 years the wait has been exhausting and I'm starting to consider alternative plans.
Good luck everyone

mayankverma

Feb 5, 2022
So, called the IRCC agent fron India last week and got an update this week. They have made re-medical request and want me to submit IMM5669E form.
CEC Outland -India
AOR Aug 2020
CPC - Ottawa
Biometric - March 21
Everything is passed as per Call center agent
Remedical Request and IMM5669 E Request - May 2022

I have no dependents, most of my friends haven't received IMM5669E request. Not sure why I have received it? What does the form mean?
How did you contact the IRCC agent?

Tiaraxx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
outland (India)
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Med's Request
01-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-10-2021
Passport Req..
waiting
Finally got my RFV!
AOR May 2020

Can anybody please shed some light? I'm a little bit confused about the fees. Which fees do I need to pay and how do I arrange the return? Do I arrange the return by myself with the courier? On VFS' site there's a two-way courier fee, do I need to pay for that as well?

@legalfalcon would be great if you could help. Thank you
did you get your passport stamped?

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got PPR. Cant believe they processed file so fast and quickly. Following are my Details

CEC Outland
AOR July 2020
Medicals and biometrics passed Sept 2020
File approved in Jan 2021
Long Silence thereafter
Did upfront Medicals Mar 2022
Got Medical Request and ADR for PCC and Schedule A Apr 25, 2020
Medical updated and ADR submitted May 14 2020
PPR May 26 2022
COR Pakistan
VO Ottawa

T_AM

Dec 28, 2017
Got PPR. Cant believe they processed file so fast and quickly. Following are my Details

CEC Outland
AOR July 2020
Medicals and biometrics passed Sept 2020
File approved in Jan 2021
Long Silence thereafter
Did upfront Medicals Mar 2022
Got Medical Request and ADR for PCC and Schedule A Apr 25, 2020
Medical updated and ADR submitted May 14 2020
PPR May 26 2022
COR Pakistan
VO Ottawa
Your Secondary VO?
I am also CEC outland, resident of Pakistan, file approved in July 2021.
medical expired 21st May,2022
no update till now
what should I do ????

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your Secondary VO?
I am also CEC outland, resident of Pakistan, file approved in July 2021.
medical expired 21st May,2022
no update till now
what should I do ????
My secondary VO was London last I checked was in August 2021.

I don't know any steps that you could take which will for sure result in processing of your file. Nevertheless I can tell you what I did while I was waiting for a decision. read below.

1) In February I wrote a demand letter and sent it through webform. In the letter I wrote how the delay in processing has negatively affected my life and demanded them to process my file within 30 days. (Got no response)
2) Next I wrote an email to the immigration minister telling him the same except removed the 30 day ultimatum part. (Got no response)
3) I wrote webform and also sent the same email to London VO asking them if I can do upfront medicals to speed up the process. (Got no response)
4) Did upfronts medicals in early March.
5) sent to webforms to update them that I have done upfront. (Got no response)
6) In end of April I got ADR request for PCC, Schedule A and re-medical. Sent webform telling I have already done re-medicals. Also directly wrote to Ottawa office telling them to link my medicals. Medical was updated within 10 days after that. (Got no response)

I am not sure if doing any of the above resulted in my file finally being processed or it was pure luck. All I can tell you is my file was approved in Jan 2021 and no one touched it until Apr 2022.

areasmina

Feb 12, 2019
El Salvador
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2020
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
Med's Done....
5-11-2020
Interview........
N/A
Just got an email asking for medicals and police records, is it a good sign?

ManuelN

Star Member
Mar 23, 2018
After a long silence, I got some hope.

Cec outland
AOE May 2020
And I just got a request for remed, PCC, and schedule A. Hopefully this long wait will end soon, will keep you guys updated. Hope this is a good sign.

edit: the only Schedule A that I can find is the IMM5669e, but in the email it doenst have the E at the end, its the same form?

Last edited:

ManuelN

Star Member
Mar 23, 2018
Hey!! I have a question for @legalfalcon or anyone that can help me. They requested a schedule A for me and my partner. As we both lost our jobs during the pandemic, we were both working as freelancers but unregistered and not really paying taxes and stuff. We don't need points or claimed any of this in our application. What should we do, should we say we were freelancer during this period or unemployed? All of this outside of Canada in our home country.
Thanks in advance !!!

areasmina

Feb 12, 2019
El Salvador
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2020
AOR Received.
23-09-2020
Med's Done....
5-11-2020
Interview........
N/A
Hey guys, just got my passport mailed with the visa. Just a quick question tho, now that I have it, is that the only document I need to bring when traveling to Canada? Or is there another document I need to bring? Like for instance my proof of funds? Thanks!