+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

ManuelN

Star Member
Mar 23, 2018
My AOR is May 2020. It's been almost 2 years already. My medical exam expired on dicember of 2021 and I haven't recieved any updates nor a remed request. I'm starting to get tired of waiting to be honest but I guess that's the only thing we can do.

Chahalkamal

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
My AOR is May 2020. It's been almost 2 years already. My medical exam expired on dicember of 2021 and I haven't recieved any updates nor a remed request. I'm starting to get tired of waiting to be honest but I guess that's the only thing we can do.
It’s like a Never ending game. So annoying

ShahA

Mar 30, 2022
Hi CEC Outland here .

Recently got my PPR and COPR with the wrong first entry date . Read different forums which stated it can be corrected at the port of entry while some stated I should get it corrected before landing . If I do opt for the second option it would delay things and hence wanted to check with CEC Outland does the first entry into Canada on the COPR entry makes a huge difference in any way .

Secondly does the original entry date and last entry date has any impact on the landing process and citizenship process down the lane .
I entered Canada first time as a student, however the date that mentioned is the first time I became a worker in Canada .

Please advice if I should ignore it for now and get it amended at the port of entry or get a new copr issued

Thankyou

nbtnbt

Feb 20, 2019
The wait and uncertainty is really getting me down ... As well as also being really costly financially.

Is anyone else waiting for longer than since March 2020?

Tiaraxx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
outland (India)
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Med's Request
01-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-10-2021
Passport Req..
waiting
Hey guys! Today I received a webform response for the first time other than the automated response and it says “we verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office. They’ll contact you if a decision is made on your application”.
Has anyone received the response like that? And I received this response after 40 days.

Stariscoming

Apr 8, 2022
Hey guys! Today I received a webform response for the first time other than the automated response and it says “we verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office. They’ll contact you if a decision is made on your application”.
Has anyone received the response like that? And I received this response after 40 days.
I did, currently I am waiting for my coPR.
After I received a same email on January, remedical request was sent to me on March and then received PPR few days ago.
So it took about 3 month to get Copr after that email.
My case is July 2020 outland AOR
Hope this helps you.

Reactions: Tiaraxx

Chahalkamal

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
I did, currently I am waiting for my coPR.
After I received a same email on January, remedical request was sent to me on March and then received PPR few days ago.
So it took about 3 month to get Copr after that email.
My case is July 2020 outland AOR
Hope this helps you.
How long it took for PPR after medical passed update ?

Jul 29, 2021
Hi All,
Had been a silent watcher of the group to understand the timelines. I have received PPR . Posting my timelines so that it helps fellows like me :)

Category: CEC Inland (when applied) and later moved out of Canada and hence ultimately became a CEC Outland application

AOR: 16 -MAR-2021
Got portal Email: Nov 2021
Replied back to portal email stating change in address (already had raised webform): Nov 2021
Re medical request:29 - Mar-2022
Re medical Passed: 06-APR-2022
PPR: 08-APR-2022

Thanks to the group for providing support . Don't lose hope. PPR is on the way :) Good luck!