+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

priteshk53

Oct 13, 2020
Hey guys. Have anyone here traveled to Canada and changed their address to inland and got a quick response?
Received portal creation email back in July and re-entered Canada on September 25th. Informed them the very same day and still no response.

However, I did apply for GCMS notes in July and received it in September and it says my application has been approved and all my eligibility has been passed.

AOR - March 8th inland (left the country right after due to emergency)

Zarna Patel

Jul 25, 2021
Received portal creation email back in July and re-entered Canada on September 25th. Informed them the very same day and still no response.

However, I did apply for GCMS notes in July and received it in September and it says my application has been approved and all my eligibility has been passed.

Kindly please let me know if you get any response. I am in a same boat like you and gone through same thing like you. However, I am travelling back to Canada after Dowali (Mid November). So, your answer will surely help us a lot. Thank you

Reactions: carvalhosrenata

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020

Returning to Canada doesn't guarantee you'll get it sooner, unfortunately. A few people have done it, and are still waiting months later. I guess IRCC doesn't want to set a precedent that entering Canada before they issue the documents will expedite things.

angiea

Jun 15, 2020
Hey guys,
so the PPR request says I can upload a copy of my passport and the letter, but I can't see how I submit this. The letter says "
Visa exempt applicants with an online account are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your online account.
"
But where do i upload this?
I also have to post 2 pictures, it isn't very clear where I post them, "
All visa exempt applicants, including those with an online account, are required to mail/courier their photos. **Please ensure you clearly indicate your application number on the back of your photos.
"
Any ideas if I mail them to the visa office in my CoR?

Hi @kirsteeee
I got the same letter/request. Did you figure out how to upload the documents to your online account or where to mail/courier the photos?
Thanks,
Angie

priteshk53

Oct 13, 2020
Returning to Canada doesn't guarantee you'll get it sooner, unfortunately. A few people have done it, and are still waiting months later. I guess IRCC doesn't want to set a precedent that entering Canada before they issue the documents will expedite things.
They specifically responded in the email response that they will continue further with the application once I return back to Canada. That was the only reason I returned back and spent around 3.5k on the tickets lol.

My work permit was getting expired on the 2nd of October so I had to be back in the country before that regardless.

Zarna Patel

Jul 25, 2021
They specifically responded in the email response that they will continue further with the application once I return back to Canada. That was the only reason I returned back and spent around 3.5k on the tickets lol.

My work permit was getting expired on the 2nd of October so I had to be back in the country before that regardless.
My work Permit was expired on September 25, 2021. But, I stayed back in India. Now planning to return back to Canada in next month. Will see how it will turn up. Its just all mess and un clear. What a mess we are in thuogh.

Reactions: carvalhosrenata

priteshk53

Oct 13, 2020
My Work Permit was expired on September 25, 2021. But, I stayed back in India. Now planning to return back to Canada in next month. Will see how it will turn up. It's just all mess and un clear. What a mess we are
I have an update here. Just yesterday, I received a physical notice in my mailbox with the instructions on it. I followed all the instructions and sent them an email, within 3 hours I received my credentials. That was a huge relief and I uploaded my photo and my address and now it's being reviewed by IRCC.

Try emailing all the details that you sent them to create your portals on IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. On the subject line, write your application number and the word "paper" beside it. They also mentioned that if you need a certain kind of document to re-enter Canada, they will help you with that as well. This worked for me and might work for you too.

newme6ix

Jun 6, 2021
I got a new message yesterday but the link is not working. I am getting error page while trying to access the link.
Does anyone know what i should do

JumpStartMe

Mar 2, 2021
I got remed exemption today, I haven’t had any updates since May. They’re finalizing RFV group finally
How can you say that you've your medical is exempted. Mine expired back in August which lead to a ghost update followed by the change in status from "You've passed your medical exam" to "You don't need a medical at this point".