+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

pjc95

Mar 8, 2018
My AOR is June 25 2021 and I got two updates. The 1st one when my Meds were passed, almost a month after my AOR and I got a 2nd GU on august 4th. Since then my BG changed to "Your application is in progress.."
My AOR is June 16th my background check says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." That the same As yours? and are you CEC Outland?

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
My AOR is June 16th my background check says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." That the same As yours? and are you CEC Outland?
You're 2 months in. Sounds like it's progressing normally. CEC processing pre-pandemic was average 6-8 months. If you get it before that time frame then you're doing much better than most of us. lol

Reactions: mdqueen

afyonluyag

Sep 20, 2020
Breaking news Trudeau calls for federal election

It means I gonna wait least 2 years more. I already wait form 2020 june. Totally after 3 years I can get the golden card:):)

Reactions: uvi1992

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020

It means I gonna wait least 2 years more. I already wait form 2020 june. Totally after 3 years I can get the golden card:):)
Trudeau sees the opportunity for Liberals to gain a majority government. They currently hold power in a minority government. If Liberals do win we can expect similar immigration policies as those since 2015. It won't likely affect immigration at all.

The pandemic is still the major factor affecting immigration.

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021

Spread positive news in the forum. Already everyone are waiting eagerly for final approvals. Already Principal Inland , Dependent outlands are getting PPR request.

cecoutlanduser123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Spread positive news in the forum. Already everyone are waiting eagerly for final approvals. Already Principal Inland , Dependent outlands are getting PPR request.
Exactly. Please say something positive or nothing at all especially when it’s a random thought without any legit source

Reactions: MissyJ2

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021

If you are not interested, go and look for another country. This form is to spread positive news and also any important information. Before posting think twice and thrice, how many of them are eagerly waiting to travel. If you really frustrated with your application send a mail to IRCC or have a call with them daily.

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021

Did Trudeau call you and said that we are not going to process outland applications ??? Did they published in local news paper ?? that they are not going to process CEC outland for 2 years ???? Did they passed information in News ???? Did they posted about the years ????

My sincere request don't be sarcastic in this kind of large forums. Because of your comments so many new applicants will think a lot. May be your case is different. See brother 2020 is worst, now the situation is different and your file is completely depend upon case office. 2021 applicants from April they are processing in 50 days. SO think in positive that outlanders will also get PPR in coming weeks.

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
If you are not interested, go and look for another country. This form is to spread positive news and also any important information. Before posting think twice and thrice, how many of them are eagerly waiting to travel. If you really frustrated with your application send a mail to IRCC or have a call with them daily.
It doesn't necessarily have to be positive news. It just needs to be relevant. An election in Canada is relevant, but will likely have no impact unless Liberals lose. That's very unlikely at the moment. Even if it did happen, it would take months for a new cabinet and new policies to be implemented.

Reactions: MissyJ2

MorningM

Mar 8, 2021