+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
ya Sydney VO seems to be pathetic, your file is 5 months old than mine, I can understand how you would feel.
PNP and CEC have different processing times. Most of this forum is about CEC, so that's maybe be the reason why people got their PRs faster in here. CEC processing time is 4 months now, PNP 10 months

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
But processing time for CEC is 4 months right, shouldn't you all be pounding your MP and VO with emails now?

Reactions: Kingra92

Kingra92

Mar 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
22-11-2022
Doc's Request.
13-12-2022
AOR Received.
22-11-2022
I appreciate it if you would not create any more anxiety by writing in the not relevant to you thread.
Many of the Oct, Nov and Dec 2022 AOR participants here are PNP with CEC experience. We understand that the timeline is given different but everyone is here to share their thoughts.
My initial comment was about the delay in the processing at VO Sydney office where many of the Background check is stuck.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I appreciate it if you would not create any more anxiety by writing in the not relevant to you thread.
Mate I don't want to add to your anxiety, It is sad that you feel I'm trying to do that. Many CEC (not PNP) applicants past their 4 month deadline have tried emailing MPs and VOs reminding the officials that applications are past its due and some authorities have helped and PR come through. Calling IRCC or raising webforms seem to get only generic replies those will only frustrate the person who contacted IRCC.

Douglas K

Dec 2, 2022
I just checked my GCkey account and I had that message below.

Latest update:
Final decision - June 12, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I also checked the tracker and I have a COPR number, however I haven’t gotten any email or portal email.

richard R

Jul 16, 2022

Latest update:
Final decision - June 12, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I also checked the tracker and I have a COPR number, however I haven’t gotten any email or portal email.
You may receive today or tomorrow

senkkon

May 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC

Latest update:

Congrats! Something is going on with October applications. nice

Douglas K

Dec 2, 2022
You may receive today or tomorrow
Does it means the PR is approved? I am little bit confused haha I just called an IRCC agent and he didn’t say if it is approved or not, even though it is showing the COPR on the tracker. He said the application is open and in progress

richard R

Jul 16, 2022
Does it means the PR is approved? I am little bit confused haha I just called an IRCC agent and he didn’t say if it is approved or not, even though it is showing the COPR on the tracker. He said the application is open and in progress
My friend has the same situation. He had the same update and he received the portal several hours later.

Reactions: Douglas K

Roxenalpert

Mar 21, 2023
Yes!! Congratulations! You have a COPR number. You will receive the portal email really soon

Reactions: Douglas K