Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
Hi.
I have one question:
CEC Inland - 1 dependent
Bio: passed
Med: passed
Background: passed Apr 17
Eligibility: in progess since Apr 5 as per GCMS dated Apr 28.

I called IRCC last Tues, they told me I already passed EVERYTHING, just have to wait for portal email in next couple of days
I called them back last Friday since I didn’t see any portal email. They told me my eligibility is still in progress?
Have anyone experienced this situation before? Any suggestions?

PVO: CIO SVO: Ottawa

TIA
same pvo and svo
what your tracker shows now?

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
I am waiting on them for last 2 months and each week they just tell me to wait & same goes for CIC agents, they tell me to wait, even though Background, Eligibility & everything is done and all they need to send me is portal email. :(
What's your VO?

Douglas K

Dec 2, 2022
I am waiting on them for last 2 months and each week they just tell me to wait & same goes for CIC agents, they tell me to wait, even though Background, Eligibility & everything is done and all they need to send me is portal email. :(
Omg. This is so frustrating.

jawand

Feb 12, 2023
What's your VO?
AOR - 14 Oct 2022,
Meds - 7 Nov 2022,
Background/Eligibility - 27 Jan 2023,
PPR - 2nd Feb 2023

Told them on 3rd Feb 2023 that I am inside Canada and do not need to submit my passport.

PVO: Vancouver
SVO: New Delhi

They gave me an absurd reason that since I had an old Indian Phone Number in my CIC account that is why I have SVO as New Delhi and when I landed again in Canada on 31st Oct 2022 I raised a webform and informed that I am in Canada and shared my updated passport with them. I guess that how I landed my self in this situation i.e. even though my application type is CEC, just because I was outside of Canada when my application was submitted.

Today I called them again and they told me since 24th April 2023 my application is in Vancouver now and hopefully someone will check that and send me PR portal email.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joy_Lil

Roxenalpert

Mar 21, 2023
Finally, I received the PR confirmation email!. Its been 7.5 months since my 15 Oct AOR for CEC-inland.
My friend, with Oct 18 AOR also got his approved last week.
There also a lot of activity in the reddit thread for us CEC-Oct AOR Applicants.

I feel pretty confident in saying a lot of you will also get a reply this week or next. Good Luck Everyone!

Last edited:

Douglas K

Dec 2, 2022
Finally, I received the PR confirmation email!. Its been 7.5 months since my 15 Oct AOR for CEC-inland.
There also a lot of activity in the reddit thread for us CEC-Oct AOR Applicants.

I feel pretty confident in saying a lot of you will also get a reply this week or next. Good Luck Everyone!

Congratulations,

Well deserved.

Can you tell me what was your VO?

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022

Huge congratz… did you write to your mp?

Roxenalpert

Mar 21, 2023
Huge congratz… did you write to your mp?
Thanks!

I wrote to 3 MPs.

One (my current constituency) actually didnt even reply back! Just received the usual we are very busy reply back in 10 days.

The second one was a member of the CIMM. Her office told me I was not under her riding and to contact my appropriate riding.

The third one was in a constituency i stayed for a few days. I wrote to them using that address (still dont know if that was stupid or clever) This one actually gave me a pdf asking all the info needed for them to contact the IRCC on my behalf. A few days later, a representative contacted back saying I should be receiving an update in the coming one or two week. She said my file was touched on 2 Feb when they asked for an ADR and after that the final reply doesnt fall under the typical processing time. But the standard processing time is 4 months she is expecting a reply within 4 months from Feb + 3 weeks from strike.

She concluded that if my file isn't processed within the next 4 weeks then to contact her again. Thankfully I got the reply within the second week!

Last edited:

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
No. Also in progress. Maybe we should reach out to MPs
I contacted MP last week and received the response today. They didn't provide any useful thing. Only told me something I already knew from IRCC calls:
the pvo, criminality, eligibility are in progress, security has not been started yet......
and they said I can contact them again if my application is still stuck after 3 months.......
Absolutely useless.................But I guess this depends who the MP is. Yours could be better.

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
I got portal 2 email today
ITA: October 12
AOR: October 14
Med passed: January 14th
Long silence
May 7: Wrote Minister Frazer and copied etobicoke VO
May 8: Etobicoke assigned my file and replied me
May 9: Eligibility started
May 30: RPRF request
May 31: Portal 1, replied same day
June 2: Portal 2, submitted

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
Long silence
congratulations!!!
may I ask what Etobicoke say in their response to you?

Douglas K

Dec 2, 2022
Long silence

What did you write for them?

jawand

Feb 12, 2023
I got my Portal 1 email.

PVO: Vancouver
SVO: it was New Delhi. But now Calgary.
AoR: 14 oct 2022
Meds: 7 Nov 2022
BG: 27 Jan 2023
PPR: 2 Feb 2023 (they thought I was in india and asked me to submit passport)
File transferred to Vancouver from New Delhi on 24 April 2023
Portal 1 email: 6 June 2023

calling MP office did helped, MP office told me on 26th May that if you do not get anything in 10 days, then get back to us and I was planning to call them today, but thank god I received it on 10th day