App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I believe you have to reach out to the MP of your constituency, but let me share a trick that might be helpful. In my case, I believe asking the MP did help. I actually wrote to 2 different MPs, one of my own constituency, and another is of the adjacent one, but happens to be the standing member of the Citizenship and Immigration Committee. For the second one, I said up front that I know my address is not in their constituency, but since the MP is on the immigration committee, I hope they can help take a look.

The first one wrote back a boilerplate response saying that they contacted IRCC but blah blah blah... The second one did call me, leaving a voice mail saying that they called IRCC, who mentioned that my case has been all done, just the portal email left... and a few hours later, I did receive portal #1. The MP office actually called checking the status again a few days later. Of course, we should definitely try leverage any help possible, but it boils down to the luck that whether the MP office really wants to use their direct line with IRCC to help you or not.
it is nice to hear Canadian MPs do this and help folks like us who don't even vote for them yet. In my native country the politician's office worker will call to ask for bribes but do nothing to alleviate the problem

Reactions: jawand

zanakam

Star Member
Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
CEC
I had a ghost update today, I opened my profile and said update, it almost gave me a heart attack, I opened it and... nothing. is that normal? after 7 months to have a ghost update?

ktakhan

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
I had a ghost update today, I opened my profile and said update, it almost gave me a heart attack, I opened it and... nothing. is that normal? after 7 months to have a ghost update?
I am jealous, I would lose it if I saw a new ghost update :confused: The last one was in early March and then silence.

Reactions: zanakam

Roxenalpert

Mar 21, 2023
I believe you have to reach out to the MP of your constituency, but let me share a trick that might be helpful. In my case, I believe asking the MP did help. I actually wrote to 2 different MPs, one of my own constituency, and another is of the adjacent one, but happens to be the standing member of the Citizenship and Immigration Committee. For the second one, I said up front that I know my address is not in their constituency, but since the MP is on the immigration committee, I hope they can help take a look.

The first one wrote back a boilerplate response saying that they contacted IRCC but blah blah blah... The second one did call me, leaving a voice mail saying that they called IRCC, who mentioned that my case has been all done, just the portal email left... and a few hours later, I did receive portal #1. The MP office actually called checking the status again a few days later. Of course, we should definitely try leverage any help possible, but it boils down to the luck that whether the MP office really wants to use their direct line with IRCC to help you or not.
Man, after reading your extract I think I finally conjured up the courage to ask. I dont even have the word to explain how stressed I am regarding this mess. Very helpful indeed.

If I may ask you a question: when you wrote the email how much did you share, did you provide your application and UCI no,
did you explain your case- (cause i know a lot about mine from the GCMS notes). Anything you learned you should from your experience?

zanakam

Star Member
Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
CEC
I am jealous, I would lose it if I saw a new ghost update :confused: The last one was in early March and then silence.
Don't be, it means nothing, I had so many and it's been 7 months today and still no news. I have a really bad feeling about this.

mangothecat

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Hi.
I have one question:
CEC Inland - 1 dependent
Bio: passed
Med: passed
Background: passed Apr 17
Eligibility: in progess since Apr 5 as per GCMS dated Apr 28.

I called IRCC last Tues, they told me I already passed EVERYTHING, just have to wait for portal email in next couple of days
I called them back last Friday since I didn’t see any portal email. They told me my eligibility is still in progress?
Have anyone experienced this situation before? Any suggestions?

PVO: CIO SVO: Ottawa

TIA

Reactions: Miracle2018

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
Hi,

I have noticed that the ATIP i got from CBSA was showing all the officers and assignments. However, the IRCC one doesn't show any of these. Have you noticed the same on yours? That means that even though I got the notes, I can't tell what's going on.
Also, just a heads up - I did contact the MP, which spoke with the officers, but nothing has changed. I spoke with an agent yesterday, and My file is still untouched for months. So I guess is also a matter of luck weather the MP contact will make a diference or not.

If anyone has any tips or advices on what more can I do, please let me know. 7+ months of wait, 4 of these just waiting for the eligibility to be accessed.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Hi,

I have noticed that the ATIP i got from CBSA was showing all the officers and assignments. However, the IRCC one doesn't show any of these. Have you noticed the same on yours? That means that even though I got the notes, I can't tell what's going on.
Also, just a heads up - I did contact the MP, which spoke with the officers, but nothing has changed. I spoke with an agent yesterday, and My file is still untouched for months. So I guess is also a matter of luck weather the MP contact will make a diference or not.

If anyone has any tips or advices on what more can I do, please let me know. 7+ months of wait, 4 of these just waiting for the eligibility to be accessed.
did you tell your MP that your application is well outside of the standard processing time for CEC? They should be making noise to get yours moving especially since it’s 3+ months after the processing time.

Reactions: Joy_Lil

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
did you tell your MP that your application is well outside of the standard processing time for CEC? They should be making noise to get yours moving especially since it’s 3+ months after the processing time.
I did. BTW, even the officer informed the MP staff that the processing time for my application has passed. The agent on the phone, also mentioned the same. But they still ignoring it anyway :)

• Sad
Reactions: Lord_Tony

Roxenalpert

Mar 21, 2023
I did. BTW, even the officer informed the MP staff that the processing time for my application has passed. The agent on the phone, also mentioned the same. But they still ignoring it anyway :)
I was trying to find how common are the cases like us. CEC-inland with 7+ months with no response.
However instead of this thread its pretty hard to pinpoint.

jawand

Feb 12, 2023

VO - Vancouver
SVO - New Delhi

I will try what you are recommending, I had received PPR on 2nd Feb 2023, all processes are done for me and it shows the same on online tracker and still waiting for my COPR email. I contacted IRCC and they told me wait for the last 3 months. called my local MP (they have been disappointment for 2 month and gave me no updates). Hopefully I will get it soon, with what you are recommending. Thanks for sharing :)

SudipC23

Feb 6, 2023
Hey everyone! Received my eCoPR today.

Here is my timeline:
CEC Inland Application
Application Date:
Oct 20, 2022
AOR: Oct 20, 2022
Medical Passed: Nov 9, 2022
GU1: Jan 25, 2023
Background check completed: Jan 26, 2023
GU2: Feb 1, 2023
PFL(Intend to live outside of QC): Feb 1, 2023
Documents submitted for PFL (Submitted via webform): Feb 14, 2023
Documents received acknowledgement: Feb 15, 2023
GU3: Feb 27, 2023
PR Approved/Portal Email: Mar 2, 2023
Portal Credentials: Mar 3, 2023
Photo and address uploaded to Portal: Mar 3, 2023
eCoPR: Mar 6, 2023
PR Card: Pending

VO: Montreal
Hey everyone, finally received my PR Card today!

It's been a long road and a crazy journey but a milestone has been achieved. Good luck to everyone out there!!

Douglas K

Dec 2, 2022
This is what I received from the MP:

Thank you for your patience while I was waiting on an update from IRCC.
Your PR application is almost finalized, it is just waiting on the security assessment to be completed and pass. This is normal as unfortunately security assessments have been delayed across the board. I sincerely apologize for this, but we should be seeing the finalizing of this application - and a final decision made - soon.

Warmest regards,”

It is taking too long.

jawand

Feb 12, 2023
This is what I received from the MP:

Thank you for your patience while I was waiting on an update from IRCC.
Your PR application is almost finalized, it is just waiting on the security assessment to be completed and pass. This is normal as unfortunately security assessments have been delayed across the board. I sincerely apologize for this, but we should be seeing the finalizing of this application - and a final decision made - soon.

Warmest regards,”

It is taking too long.
how long MP office took to get back to you?