+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

Douglas K

Dec 2, 2022
Yes!! Congratulations! You have a COPR number. You will receive the portal email really soon
Thank you @Roxenalpert

Just updating.

It has been more than 8 months waiting to get there, and I think now the waiting is over.

Application submitted: October,19,2022
Last ghost: Jun, 12 - Final decision - June 12, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Tracker updated to everything completed: June, 14
Portal 1 email: June, 16 (my wife received the email even though I am the principal applicant.
Portal 2 credentials: Received yesterday June, 22 at 8:47pm Vancouver time zone.
Address Confirmation and photos submitted: June, 22

Just waiting for the E-copr/PR card.

It has been an exhaustive journey…

I wish this post give you guys some hope

Ojore ledgister

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
I
Thank you @Roxenalpert

Just updating.

It has been more than 8 months waiting to get there, and I think now the waiting is over.

Last ghost: Jun, 12 - Final decision - June 12, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Portal 1 email: June, 16 (my wife received the email even though I am the principal applicant.
Portal 2 credentials: Received yesterday June, 22 at 8:47pm Vancouver time zone.

glad you got thru man. I been waiting almost 8 months now got a ghost update yesterday but still nothing yet, your journey definitely giving me more hope

jlu

Jun 20, 2023
- I have similar timeline and situation, but haven't reached out to MP. How do I know which MP to contact? Is it by checking this website and type my postal code - https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members?
So update... I sent an email to my MP last June 20, and they replied on June 21. Today when I logged in my CIC account, now it says Final Decision June 25, 2023. And when I logged in the Application Status Tracker, the eligibility is now showing completed. Hope I get the portal email soon!

Douglas K

Dec 2, 2022
So update... I sent an email to my MP last June 20, and they replied on June 21. Today when I logged in my CIC account, now it says Final Decision June 25, 2023. And when I logged in the Application Status Tracker, the eligibility is now showing completed. Hope I get the portal email soon!

Congratulations. Yes, you will. It took 4 days for me to get the portal 1 email.

Reactions: jlu

Ojore ledgister

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Did your application end up in review required ?

aqfleet

Jun 9, 2023
Thank you @Roxenalpert

Just updating.

You are almost identical to us I thought we were alone! My partner submitted photos on Friday June 23rd via portal and got his eCOPR a few minutes ago today June 26th!

What a hell of an awful process. I still need to wait for my outland COPR and cross the border but we are almost there.

Reactions: Douglas K

Douglas K

Dec 2, 2022
You are almost identical to us I thought we were alone! My partner submitted photos on Friday June 23rd via portal and got his eCOPR a few minutes ago today June 26th!

What a hell of an awful process. I still need to wait for my outland COPR and cross the border but we are almost there.

Congratulations. Yah the process is very weird, there is no pattern. Just to make us crazy.

Did your partner received the ecopr from montreal?

aqfleet

Jun 9, 2023
Congratulations. Yah the process is very weird, there is no pattern. Just to make us crazy.

Did your partner received the ecopr from montreal?
I know right, no rhyme or reason at all. No, Calgary actually! Mine is being processed at Etobicoke I think.

Ojore ledgister

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hi Ojore! What do you mean by "review required"? Is that like a section when you log into the account?
Review required usually happens when your application is stuck in progress at some stage. It can be either review required or recommended pass. You can’t see this you have to call ircc call center or order the notes

jlu

Jun 20, 2023
Review required usually happens when your application is stuck in progress at some stage. It can be either review required or recommended pass. You can’t see this you have to call ircc call center or order the notes
Oh I see. Thanks! No, I didn't call them so not sure.

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello everyone. I learned from here that only when they are about to make the final decision will they check the expiry of the applicant’s passport and medical exam. I had a passport that was gonna expire in May, 2023 and got an ADR for a renewed passport in Jan 19. Can I assume that I’m in the final stage?

FSW-O
AOR Oct 20
MEP Nov 3
GU1 Nov 29 IP1
GU2 Jan 16 IP2
ADR Jan 19
ADR submitted Jan 19
ADR under review Jan 20
No update ever since.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN CANADA YOUR PASSPORT WILL NOT BE NEEDED. THEY WILL NOT ASK FOR YOUR PASSPORT.

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
I received an email as well. There were two emails. First email was eCoPR is available for download and second email after 1 hour of stating that, you are now a permanent resident of Canada. I hope this helps!
Hey, did you get an "eligibility passed letter" ?
youare so lucky.I applied since 2021 and haven’t got any updates

Jun 6, 2023
CEC inland. Sharing my journey here. Finally, I'm seeing some lights at the end of the tunnel. PVO: Etobicoke, SVO: Vancouver
- Sep 28, 2022: ITA
- Oct 14, 2022: AOR
- Nov 4, 2022: MEP/BIL
- Jan 31, 2023: Background/Security completed
- Complete silence for 4 months. At this point, eligibility was the only one that is not started. I've done everything I could possibly do to expedite my application while waiting (sending web forms, asking IRCC agents to put notes on my file, calling IRCC a few times a month to ask for updates). Still, no progress :)
- May 16, 2023: Reached out to MP to ask for support. Even MP agreed that eligibility should at least be in progress at this point. MP let me know they had notified Etobicoke VO that my application had passed the normal processing time. But it seems like VO didn't care even when MP escalated, they just replied with a generic message to my MP saying my application is "in a queue for processing". Of course, no progress after that
- June 1, 2023: I followed up with my MP again, stating that I will reach my 8-month mark soon, which is double the time a person should be waiting for a CEC application
- June 5, 2023: Got an update that all are completed. Just waiting for portal email

A very stressful wait indeed. But I hope everyone who is in the same boat of being stuck in limbo will hear some updates soon.
Update:
- June 13, 2023: GCKey account update (Final decision - June 13, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.) COPR number appears on tracker
- June 27, 2023: Portal email received, replied the same day

After June 13, I expected to receive the portal email shortly but still didn't receive anything. I continued to call IRCC agents, create a web form, and send an email directly to Etobicoke VO asking for updates. Just a day after I sent the email, I received the portal email from Montreal VO to my surprise.