****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
CEC Inland
ITA: Sept 14 2022
Upfront Medical exam 22nd Sept.
AOR OCT 05 2022
Medical and Biometrics updated on 28th OCT 2022.
Not sure about Ghost updates as I did not checked it frequently.
PR approval email asking details for creating portal credentials: 6th Jan 2023 (VO Calgary)
Replied the email: 6th Jan 2023
PR portal credentials : 13 Jan, 2023
Uploaded photo and address: 13 Jan, 2023
e-COPR received: 08 Feb, 2023 (VO Montreal)
awaiting PR card.
What's your citizenship if you don't mind sharing?

Douglas K

Dec 2, 2022
ITA: 12 October
AOR: 19 October
Biometrics: November 10
Medical Exam: Using my old one.
GU1:November30
They requested a new medical exam: Jan 11
GU2: Background check changes the status from "in progress" to "processing".
Medical exam: Feb 6
I spoke with an agent last friday and according to her, I have the following status;
Eligibility - passed
Medical exam- in progress
Criminality- passed
Security - in progress
My dependant has the status passed in all the stages.

Primary VO Edmonton
Secondary VO Vancouver

dmendapara09

Nov 25, 2022
Can we do something to expedite the portal email process. All my stages are passed since jan 30th and even on the tracker the copr number is generated and still i haven't received portal email #1.

Anyone who has been in the same situation can you please guide me or share your timeline.

Reactions: prince_10_243

prince_10_243

Jul 12, 2022
Can we do something to expedite the portal email process. All my stages are passed since jan 30th and even on the tracker the copr number is generated and still i haven't received portal email #1.

Anyone who has been in the same situation can you please guide me or share your timeline.
same as you. I read somewhere that application needs a final review by an officer.It is very frustrating. Looking for feedback as well

Last edited:

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Guys, got a ghost update today. It is showing as Application / Profile Updated.. But nothing has changed... GU2 I guess.. I am an Inland CEC.

prince_10_243

Jul 12, 2022
it is really annoying. i talked with agent and she was being rude that it can take weeks to months and we cant do anything that is ircc's standard lol.
I can completely relate. When I saw the copr number I thought that It was the end of the journey. Guess the only thing left is to be patient

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
Hi guys.

i have recipes portal email from ircc your application has approved but tracker or cic login have no changed still saying in processing. May be they have not updated yet.
I have just replied to the email which i got and what comes after this. Great help.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
Finally I received by e-COPR yesterday and now waiting for the PR card to arrive. Here are my final timelines.

AOR - 20th October 2022
Medical Passed - 19th Nov 2022
GU 1 - 20th Dec 2022
GU 2 - 17th Jan 2023
GU 3 - 31st Jan 2023
Confirmation of PR approval PDF received over email - 01st Feb 2023
Portal Credential shared and Photo Uploaded same day - 02nd Feb 2023
e-COPR Email was delivered on - 10th Feb 2023

I also noticed that today 11th Feb 2023 my PR case in cic.gc.ca "My account" has been updated to Final Status as Approved with the e-COPR document attached.

Now I am waiting for the PR Card to arrive and in the Portal where I uploaded my photograph, it is shown as still under "Review by IRCC". Not sure when will that get accepted.

If any one has received the PR card, can you please let me know how soon does the card arrives?
I got portal request and sent all details as mentioned. Soon after i got email from ircc but how do i open portal.

jawand

Feb 12, 2023

I am in same situation as you. On the new tracker all Stages are passed & I see COPR number generated. I got one email/PDF which asked if I am in India or in Canada (Since I was not in India at the time when I submitted my application) to which I raised the webform and told them (In Canada, So no need to submit my passport for PR VISA) as PDF contents told me to. Now, I am waiting for them to send me COPR and then further emails to get to the PR portal.

My VO is Vancouver
AOR: 14 OCT
Meds: 7 NOV
PPR: 2 FEB

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
CEC Inland
ITA: Sept 14 2022
Upfront Medical exam 22nd Sept.
AOR OCT 05 2022
Medical and Biometrics updated on 28th OCT 2022.
Not sure about Ghost updates as I did not checked it frequently.
PR approval email asking details for creating portal credentials: 6th Jan 2023 (VO Calgary)
Replied the email: 6th Jan 2023
PR portal credentials : 13 Jan, 2023
Uploaded photo and address: 13 Jan, 2023
e-COPR received: 08 Feb, 2023 (VO Montreal)
awaiting PR card.
Hi david. Did u just reply to this email and wait around 7 days to receive portal email for updating pic and address. I have just received portal email and replied all details which they wanted. Soon after i got acknowledgment about this is an automated message. So again i have to wait little time for portal email.

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
I replied ircc using ‘IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca’ email id.

i sent the email id i want to use and other details they asked about.
How long will it take ircc to provide me with my portal sign up details.
Hi Mehak. I am in same boat like i got portal today and reply all information back and soon after i got acknowledgment email stated this is an automated email. I Am waiting for portal email now and did you get it.

Reactions: mehak_rampal24

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Guys, I got a GU today, but there is no change in anything. Even the BG status is the same - 'We are processing your background check'. Is than normal?