+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

Jaikisan Vaswani

Dec 12, 2020
Finally I received by e-COPR yesterday and now waiting for the PR card to arrive. Here are my final timelines.

AOR - 20th October 2022
Medical Passed - 19th Nov 2022
GU 1 - 20th Dec 2022
GU 2 - 17th Jan 2023
GU 3 - 31st Jan 2023
Confirmation of PR approval PDF received over email - 01st Feb 2023
Portal Credential shared and Photo Uploaded same day - 02nd Feb 2023
e-COPR Email was delivered on - 10th Feb 2023

I also noticed that today 11th Feb 2023 my PR case in cic.gc.ca "My account" has been updated to Final Status as Approved with the e-COPR document attached.

Now I am waiting for the PR Card to arrive and in the Portal where I uploaded my photograph, it is shown as still under "Review by IRCC". Not sure when will that get accepted.

If any one has received the PR card, can you please let me know how soon does the card arrives?
Congratulations? Which VO for portal/COPR?

Jan 26, 2023
Hello everyone,

I just received the PR approval email asking to reply if I am inside Canada. I am currently inside Canada, but will be travelling to India soon on Feb 20th. Could someone please assist with the below scenario:

1. Should I reply to the email saying I am currently inside Canada, finish uploading my photo and address in the PR portal and then travel to India? We are okay to get PRTD from India. However, I am not sure if we will receive the PR portal credentials before my travel date. Do we usually get response within a couple days?

VO office: Etobicoke

lilyt

Feb 18, 2022
CEC Inland
ITA: October 26, 2022
AOR: October 29, 2022
Confirmation of PR approval PDF received over email: February 8, 2023
Portal Credential shared: February 10, 2023
Photo and address uploaded: February 13, 2023

richard R

Jul 16, 2022
CEC Inland
ITA: October 26, 2022
AOR: October 29, 2022
Confirmation of PR approval PDF received over email: February 8, 2023
Portal Credential shared: February 10, 2023
Photo and address uploaded: February 13, 2023
may l know your vo?

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
Hi guys.

i have recipes portal email from ircc your application has approved but tracker or cic login have no changed still saying in processing. May be they have not updated yet.
I have just replied to the email which i got and what comes after this. Great help.
Congrats!!! How is the information on the tracker now? Did you get the email from the Vancouver VO? thanks!

Takita

May 12, 2021
I've heard U.S histrory or any other FCC country (UK, Australia or New Zealand) can make info sharing take longer and it's honestly making me somewhat uneasy. I've visited the U.S once in the past but my visa was approved on first try and I never got any rejections. Not sure how slow it makes the process though. My AOR is November 12, and some people with same date & VO have gotten approvals. Has anyone who has previously visited the U.S and applied in October/November gotten their approvals or completed info sharing? Please share
Damn I'm the same. Lived in US, all my fellow Nov aors are getting ppr
Info Sharing assigned at R10 stage 11/9 to CIO Office RC-6262 with Initial due dates 10/12 whereas PVO/SVO changed to CPC Ottawa (RC-9515)/OSC Ottawa as per GCMS notes received Today (Generated 1/26). This may be another reason it's not updated on file because nobody picks up latest status after they initially requested to run some reports at CIO.

Reactions: prsoonest

huiqin

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
Info Sharing assigned at R10 stage 11/9 to CIO Office RC-6262 with Initial due dates 10/12 whereas PVO/SVO changed to CPC Ottawa (RC-9515)/OSC Ottawa as per GCMS notes received Today (Generated 1/26). This may be another reason it's not updated on file because nobody picks up latest status after they initially requested to run some reports at CIO.
May I ask how long does it take to receive GCMS note? Info sharing is the only thing left for you?

a_manumohan

Nov 25, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Probably somewhere in Canada?
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-10-2022
AOR Received.
24-10-2022
Just got a correspondence in myCIC

I note the Letter of employment provided by the employers <list of companies that I worked at>does not list job duties performed with the employer.

Please note: as per the instructions for Canadian Experience Class applicants the following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared: a reference or experience letter from the employer, which should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company), should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits.

I may be able to arrange reference letters from the last 2 companies. I worked for the other companies more than 5 years ago and I am doubtful whether I will get an updated letter on time. I had uploaded experience/reference letters when I left those companies. What is the best action forward?

AOR - Oct 25
Got this letter from Vancouver office

Reactions: prince.ali1

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Just got a correspondence in myCIC

I note the Letter of employment provided by the employers <list of companies that I worked at>does not list job duties performed with the employer.

Please note: as per the instructions for Canadian Experience Class applicants the following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared: a reference or experience letter from the employer, which should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company), should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits.

I may be able to arrange reference letters from the last 2 companies. I worked for the other companies more than 5 years ago and I am doubtful whether I will get an updated letter on time. I had uploaded experience/reference letters when I left those companies. What is the best action forward?

AOR - Oct 25
Got this letter from Vancouver office
Sorry to hear this... but at least you still have a chance to rectify. Just curious, what is your current status on the tracker portal regarding background check and eligibility? I'm curious as my letters didnt contain the job duties as well, and I also have Vancouver VO

a_manumohan

Nov 25, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-10-2022
AOR Received.
24-10-2022
Sorry to hear this... but at least you still have a chance to rectify. Just curious, what is your current status on the tracker portal regarding background check and eligibility? I'm curious as my letters didnt contain the job duties as well, and I also have Vancouver VO
I cannot access the tracker due to an email issue. I had explained that in a previous post https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cec-october-2022-aor.778706/page-49#post-10361940

a_manumohan

Nov 25, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-10-2022
AOR Received.
24-10-2022
I see... did you provide any supporting documents for the duties, and if you did, what were the docs? Thanks much in advance
I submitted reference letters for all the companies that I worked for. But I just noticed that my current company in Canada did not list my duties as part of the letter. It just mentioned my position and salary. Perhaps that is the issue. There is another company from 2015 which does not exist anymore and there is no chance I will get an updated reference letter from them.

Takita

May 12, 2021
May I ask how long does it take to receive GCMS note? Info sharing is the only thing left for you?
30days. Info Sharing started soo after R10/GU1 stage 9 Nov and In Progress as of 6 Feb. Security Started and In Progress on 6 Feb.

Douglas K

Dec 2, 2022
ITA: 12 October
AOR: 19 October
Biometrics: November 10
Medical Exam: Using my old one.
GU1:November30
They requested a new medical exam: Jan 11
GU2: Background check changes the status from "in progress" to "processing".
Medical exam: Feb 6
I spoke with an agent last friday and according to her, I have the following status;
Eligibility - passed
Medical exam- in progress
Criminality- passed
Security - in progress
My dependant has the status passed in all the stages.

Primary VO Edmonton
Secondary VO Vancouver

Today I got an update on my medical exam - Review medical exam passed FEB13.

Status changes on myCIC but not on the Tracker.

Reactions: Miracle2018

tokyotsui

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24-11-2022
AOR Received.
24-11-2022
Passport Req..
27-04-2023
Eerybody who has showing eligibility completed specially nov or dec applicants has only first review done, but their eligibility showing completed because there agents wrote passed not recommend passed due to tracker algorithm, for recommend passed it is showing in progress.
Hello, may I know where did you get this information? My eligibility changed from "not started" to "in progress" this morning, does that mean a case analyst recommended eligibility pass? My latest GCMS notes received a week ago just shows eligibility not started. Thanks