+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

Raj0411

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Just got a correspondence in myCIC

I note the Letter of employment provided by the employers <list of companies that I worked at>does not list job duties performed with the employer.

Please note: as per the instructions for Canadian Experience Class applicants the following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared: a reference or experience letter from the employer, which should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company), should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits.

I may be able to arrange reference letters from the last 2 companies. I worked for the other companies more than 5 years ago and I am doubtful whether I will get an updated letter on time. I had uploaded experience/reference letters when I left those companies. What is the best action forward?

AOR - Oct 25
Got this letter from Vancouver office
Hi Manumohan,
Try to get the updated reference letter from Canadian Employer which includes roles and responsibilities.
How many year of foreign experience points you claimed ?
If it's not impacting your overall cutoff score you can submit an LOE for that particular work experience.

good_xiao

Oct 13, 2022
CEC inland
AOR: Oct 04, 2022
MEP: Oct 28, 2022
I saw many people already received their portal or at least background check in progress, but I just check status tracker today, both Background verification and Eligibility are not started yet, is this normal? Thank you for any suggestions.

Pjjack

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
CEC inland
I saw many people already received their portal or at least background check in progress, but I just check status tracker today, both Background verification and Eligibility are not started yet, is this normal? Thank you for any suggestions.
Yes I called IRCC on Feb 7th and they said eligibility and security hasn’t started yet but I got portal email today

good_xiao

Oct 13, 2022
Yes I called IRCC on Feb 7th and they said eligibility and security hasn’t started yet but I got portal email today
Thank you so much, I thought I would be at least in progress in the status tracker but I am not, but your case makes me feel much better, thank you! Could you kindly provide your timeline?

Arora12

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
CEC inland

Arora12

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
What is your VO?
CEC inland

a_manumohan

Nov 25, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Probably somewhere in Canada?
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-10-2022
AOR Received.
24-10-2022
Hi Manumohan,
Try to get the updated reference letter from Canadian Employer which includes roles and responsibilities.
How many year of foreign experience points you claimed ?
If it's not impacting your overall cutoff score you can submit an LOE for that particular work experience.
Thanks for the reply. I already got the updated letter from the Canadian employer. I have around 8 years of foreign work exp. So I will submit notarized affidavits with the current experience letters that I have. I have talked to a person who got PR this way.

Takita

May 12, 2021
Tracker still says eligibility and background check not started yet so I’m going to say it’s not really true what they say on there
Always True for those showing "Completed".

It all depends on assigned officer case file update frequency.

Tracker saved me bunch of time avoid calling !RCC completely as it's 100% correct as of today in my case. Of Course Agent updated everything to file as and when anything changed.

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Guys, Hot Portal email today

CEC (Inland)
CRS: 499
IELTS: CLB 9
ITA: 26 Oct 2022
AOR: 31 Oct 2022
MEP/BIL: 17 Nov 2022
GU1 : 18 Nov 2022
Biometrics Linked: 22 Nov 2022
GU2 : 13 Feb 2022
Portal Email: 14 Feb 2022

P VO: CIO Ottawa
Replied to the portal email.. How long will it take to get a reply from them these days? Practicing Patience...