+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

spider30

Feb 10, 2023
Hi guys
I just got an email from IRCC stating that my Permanent residency got approved. Despite, the status in the tracker saying my eligibility is under process, and the background check has not started yet. The email mentioned it came from Calgary, the client service unit but I applied from Vancouver. So, this proves that the actual status of the applications is not perfectly synchronized to the tracker or the GC key to give accurate information about the file.
Hope this information is helpful.
Thank you
Congratulations. I think totally depends on the officer who is handling the file to update the status.

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
So if I understood you correctly it is not possible to download the pdf from cic portal like the AOR and other communications.
AOR can be downloaded from the cic portal

a_manumohan

Nov 25, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Probably somewhere in Canada?
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-10-2022
AOR Received.
24-10-2022
AOR can be downloaded from the cic portal
Yes I know. I already have the AOR. I was talking about PPR/portal credentials and such

pumbatech

Jul 2, 2020
Brampton
Category........
CEC
Finally I received by e-COPR yesterday and now waiting for the PR card to arrive. Here are my final timelines.

AOR - 20th October 2022
Medical Passed - 19th Nov 2022
GU 1 - 20th Dec 2022
GU 2 - 17th Jan 2023
GU 3 - 31st Jan 2023
Confirmation of PR approval PDF received over email - 01st Feb 2023
Portal Credential shared and Photo Uploaded same day - 02nd Feb 2023
e-COPR Email was delivered on - 10th Feb 2023

I also noticed that today 11th Feb 2023 my PR case in cic.gc.ca "My account" has been updated to Final Status as Approved with the e-COPR document attached.

Now I am waiting for the PR Card to arrive and in the Portal where I uploaded my photograph, it is shown as still under "Review by IRCC". Not sure when will that get accepted.

If any one has received the PR card, can you please let me know how soon does the card arrives?

jawand

Feb 12, 2023
Can someone define for me what is portal email? I got a CIC update on 2nd Feb 4:30 PM CST. and the letter I had to download from CIC account named as Information Letter.

Letter contents "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You
must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your
Confirmation of Permanent Residence. If you are currently in Canada : You are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing."

Since I am in Canada I raised the webform with asked information and My Photo as well as the copy of the letter.

here are my timelines

VO: Vancouver
Applicant Count: 1
AOR: 14 OCT
Meds/Bio: 7 NOV
GU: in the month of JAN, didn't wrote dates
Got this letter/PPR: 2 FEB
Responded 2 FEB with the details asked in the PPR letter.

Also on this tracker I see my COPR document number (TXXXXXXXXXX) is visible with expiry date 25 Aug 2023 i.e. 1 day before my meds expires (26 Aug 2023).

I was not in Canada when my file was submitted. I think that is why I was asked (PPR letter) if I am in Canada or not else they could issue me a PR visa for travel. - Correct me if I am wrong?

Application Status Tracker Screenshot

Now, I want to understand what is Portal Email? is that something different that what I have received?

Also, what are the next steps to expect?

Thanks a lot :)

Takita

May 12, 2021
Were you able to confirm if your info sharing is complete?
Last I called on 6 Feb to confirm ADR "Not Applicable" and GU3 BG changed from "In Progress" to "Processing". I was hoping to hear everything passed with GU3, but was told Security Started 6 Feb ~11:30am and In Progress as of 6 Feb 5:30pm. Info Sharing was also still In Progress as of 6 Feb 5:30pm. Tracker BG status changed from "Not Started" to "In Progress" next day (tracker updated overnight) and is still showing same (tracker last update 9 Feb).

At this point I'm not sure if any one of them Completed or both In Progress.

Reactions: prsoonest

Takita

May 12, 2021
I have a tricky situation and hoping someone might have an answer. So here it goes
AOR - Oct 25
Medicals/Bio - Nov 14
Cec Inland +1 Dep (Both are working)
Currently on LMIA work permit

My work permit application was and is(renewal) being handled by a representative appointed by my company. So they use their own portal for applying for the work permit. PR application was furnished by me using my own cic portal. I used biometrics that was done for the work permit and linked the UCI associated with it. So currently the UCI in my PR portal is the same as my work permit application UCI.

So here comes the problematic part.
When I try to register in the new status tracker app, it is showing the email id associated with the representative who did the work permit application. I have sent an email to them asking for the code. They may or may not give it as I am not using their services for the PR application. My questions are

1. Is there any chance of the PPR/Portal credentials going to the representative email?
2. Will the portal credentials be available in the myCic portal even if I miss the email? Or the email is vital and there is no other way to get the credentials?
3. Is there any way to change the email associated with the uci to my personal email id?

Thanks in advance for reading this much.

PS: I caught one ghost update recently in myCIC portal. I saw the profile updated status. But I did not get an email about it. This is what worries me.
Call !RCC and update email info by removing others except yours.

Reactions: a_manumohan

athi_prakash

Star Member
Aug 29, 2022
Can someone define for me what is portal email? I got a CIC update on 2nd Feb 4:30 PM CST. and the letter I had to download from CIC account named as Information Letter.

Letter contents "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You
must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your
Confirmation of Permanent Residence. If you are currently in Canada : You are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing."

Since I am in Canada I raised the webform with asked information and My Photo as well as the copy of the letter.

here are my timelines

VO: Vancouver
Applicant Count: 1
AOR: 14 OCT
Meds/Bio: 7 NOV
GU: in the month of JAN, didn't wrote dates
Got this letter/PPR: 2 FEB
Responded 2 FEB with the details asked in the PPR letter.

Also on this tracker I see my COPR document number (TXXXXXXXXXX) is visible with expiry date 25 Aug 2023 i.e. 1 day before my meds expires (26 Aug 2023).

I was not in Canada when my file was submitted. I think that is why I was asked (PPR letter) if I am in Canada or not else they could issue me a PR visa for travel. - Correct me if I am wrong?

Application Status Tracker Screenshot

Now, I want to understand what is Portal Email? is that something different that what I have received?

Also, what are the next steps to expect?

Thanks a lot :)
I think this is the portal email, you are supposed to reply to the email with the details and they will send another email with temporary credentials for the portal.

Takita

May 12, 2021
Finally I received by e-COPR yesterday and now waiting for the PR card to arrive. Here are my final timelines.

AOR - 20th October 2022
Medical Passed - 19th Nov 2022
GU 1 - 20th Dec 2022
GU 2 - 17th Jan 2023
GU 3 - 31st Jan 2023
Confirmation of PR approval PDF received over email - 01st Feb 2023
Portal Credential shared and Photo Uploaded same day - 02nd Feb 2023
e-COPR Email was delivered on - 10th Feb 2023

I also noticed that today 11th Feb 2023 my PR case in cic.gc.ca "My account" has been updated to Final Status as Approved with the e-COPR document attached.

Now I am waiting for the PR Card to arrive and in the Portal where I uploaded my photograph, it is shown as still under "Review by IRCC". Not sure when will that get accepted.

If any one has received the PR card, can you please let me know how soon does the card arrives?
VO?

jawand

Feb 12, 2023
I think this is the portal email, you are supposed to reply to the email with the details and they will send another email with temporary credentials for the portal.
I got email notification with Subject "We sent you a message about your application" and email was from donotreply@cic.gc.ca . Then, I had to login to my account and downloaded the PDF.

Where should I send that email. I cannot send email to above email address. I have already sent that information using a webform. (Name, UCI, Current Address, Photo and the copy of the same pdf)

My VO is Vancouver.

Takita

May 12, 2021
I got email notification with Subject "We sent you a message about your application" and email was from donotreply@cic.gc.ca . Then, I had to login to my account and downloaded the PDF.

Where should I send that email. I cannot send email to above email address. I have already sent that information using a webform. (Name, UCI, Current Address, Photo and the copy of the same pdf)

My VO is Vancouver.
upload under MyCIC account

Reactions: Miracle2018

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I've heard U.S histrory or any other FCC country (UK, Australia or New Zealand) can make info sharing take longer and it's honestly making me somewhat uneasy. I've visited the U.S once in the past but my visa was approved on first try and I never got any rejections. Not sure how slow it makes the process though. My AOR is November 12, and some people with same date & VO have gotten approvals. Has anyone who has previously visited the U.S and applied in October/November gotten their approvals or completed info sharing? Please share
Damn I'm the same. Lived in US, all my fellow Nov aors are getting ppr