+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - October 2022 AOR ******

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
It worked. It shows the application status is in progress. And in the application details it says
Eligibility - in progress.
Thanks for the help
Is your bg completed on tracker. Also does your tracker say eligibility in progress or not completed now. I never saw in progress

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
I have the similar timeline, Nov 4 AOR, background is completed (GU on Jan 31), Eligibility not started, Vancouver VO... I read somewhere that background check is only conducted if eligibility is at least recommended pass, so I'm not sure that the status remains not started until the visa officer finalizes the pass or not... Just keep waiting :D
Any change in status on tracker for eligibility.

spider30

Feb 10, 2023
Hello everyone, I was able to talk to agent. Agent confirmed file is open and all the assessments are completed. Asked to wait for communication.

AOR: 18th October 2022
Medical Passed - 9th Nov 2022
Criminality - Passed
Security - Passed
Info Sharing - Completed
Eligibility - Passed

Is anyone in the same situation and waiting for portal email. can anyone tell the timeline of receiving first email after completing all the stages?

Last edited:

rdk1

Feb 10, 2023
Hello everyone, I was able to talk to agent. Agent confirmed file is open and all the assessments are completed. Asked to wait for communication.

Criminality - Passed
Security - Passed
Info Sharing - Completed
Eligibility - Passed

Is anyone in the same situation and waiting for portal email. can anyone tell the timeline of receiving first email after completing all the stages?
Congratulations
Can you please share the contact information to talk to an agent
Thanks

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023

Criminality - Passed
Security - Passed
Info Sharing - Completed
Eligibility - Passed

Congrats! What was your VO?

athi_prakash

Star Member
Aug 29, 2022

Criminality - Passed
Security - Passed
Info Sharing - Completed
Eligibility - Passed

Hope you get the portal email soon.
What is the timeline shown in the tracker? Does it have the COPR number generated?