+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - October 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

dharanc

Sep 1, 2021
I luckily found a very nice Lady Agent at IRCC today. Here’s the update on my application:
-Eligibility IN PROGRESS (someone is working
-Criminality PASSED
-Medical PASSED
-Security NOT STARTED
Forgot to ask VO today, but I know from previous call that my application is at Sydney Office.

Timeline:
AOR: Oct 4, 2021
Meds & UCI: Nov 10, 2021

Inland applicant with 2 dependents.

No GUs, No Emails.
Are you getting these details by connecting with the IRCC agent over a call ?

TNvan

Dec 12, 2021
Received Portal E-mail today

CEC Single Applicant
AOR - Oct 27 2021
Medical & biometrics - Nov 30
GU 1 - Dec 1 (email)
GU 2 - Dec 16 (no email)
GU 3 - Jan 4 2022 (no email)
Portal email - Jan 5 2022 1pm
Portal Credentials - Jan 5 2022 10pm (submitted photo & address same day)

thanks everyone
Hi,
Did you receive eCOPR yet?
I uploaded my photo 30th Dec 2021 and have no update.
Is anyone in the same boat?

mantrip84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Got portal email today.
Quick question? I got email confirming details for both me and dependents.
So should I responds from my primary applicant email address or even from dependent email address also?
My profiles details are :

CEC Inland
ITA:
Aug 05, 2021
AOR: Oct 1, 2021
UCI / BIO: Never noticed what date it was updated :).
Medicals: Nov 16th 2021
Portal email: January 11th, 2022

Reactions: asiqur

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Got portal email today.
Quick question? I got email confirming details for both me and dependents.
So should I responds from my primary applicant email address or even from dependent email address also?
My profiles details are :

CEC Inland
ITA:
Aug 05, 2021
AOR: Oct 1, 2021
UCI / BIO: Never noticed what date it was updated :).
Medicals: Nov 16th 2021
Portal email: January 11th, 2022
Hi, That's great news. Congrats. I am not competent enough to reply to your question because I haven't gone through this process myself, but can you tell me if you received any GUs or your BGC changed to anything else other than "we are processing your background.....". I am also an inland applicant with two inland dependents. The last time I talked to IRCC (a week ago), they told me that my Eligibility was in progress, the Criminality passed, Security had not started. I am OCT 4 AOR with medicals passed on Nov 10. Also, do you know your VO? My case is being processed by the Sydney office. Thanks in advance.

mantrip84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Hi, That's great news. Congrats. I am not competent enough to reply to your question because I haven't gone through this process myself, but can you tell me if you received any GUs or your BGC changed to anything else other than "we are processing your background.....". I am also an inland applicant with two inland dependents. The last time I talked to IRCC (a week ago), they told me that my Eligibility was in progress, the Criminality passed, Security had not started. I am OCT 4 AOR with medicals passed on Nov 10. Also, do you know your VO? My case is being processed by the Sydney office. Thanks in advance.
I dont know how to know VO.
For I never recieved any ghost update. Infact in my application, it still showing last updates for medical passed. So, I guess its different for case to case.

Reactions: asiqur

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
I dont know how to know VO.
For I never recieved any ghost update. Infact in my application, it still showing last updates for medical passed. So, I guess its different for case to case.
Nice! Thanks very much for replying. Same here, except that I haven’t received portal or any email yet

mantrip84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
For everyone here who has replied to the Portal email, do you see any updates on your application like Application Approved etc. or its only done after you receive Portal credentials and submit the details? Mine still the same as Medicals approved.

Lsgill113

Nov 3, 2021
Aor 3 oct with new medical with inland dependent
Medical passed 20oct
BIL passed for dependent 26 nov
No updated after that
Called ircc
Visa offc vancouver
Criminality passed
Eligibility check and background check in progress

mantrip84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
For everyone here who has replied to the Portal email, do you see any updates on your application like Application Approved etc. or its only done after you receive Portal credentials and submit the details? Mine still the same as Medicals approved.
Asking this again. Any information will be appreciated.