+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - October 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

mantrip84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
This is great going for October AORs. I think all are single applicants only who have got portal emails. Any one here applied with dependents, who got the portal mail?

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
This is great going for October AORs. I think all are single applicants only who have got portal emails. Any one here applied with dependents, who got the portal mail?
That's what I also think. I haven't heard anything since my MEP and Bio on November 10.

jojo90

Nov 20, 2021
Got a email requesting to apply on the IRCC portal.
still waiting on the followup email from IRCC about account creation.
8th Dec morning I got the email to give information like UCI number and others so that they can create the account
8th Dec I replied to the email and since then no update. In this forum I see people are getting the portal creation email in the same day, is there anyone who is waiting on the followup email?

TNvan

Dec 12, 2021
8th Dec morning I got the email to give information like UCI number and others so that they can create the account
8th Dec I replied to the email and since then no update. In this forum I see people are getting the portal creation email in the same day, is there anyone who is waiting on the followup email?
Hey,
I got email 10th Dec and replied same day.
Then I got another email from them 11th Dec. They required almost same information as the first one, such as UCI and entry date etc...
I replied again in the same day. But there is no reply and still waiting.

dharanc

Sep 1, 2021
Can someone explain to me what's considered GU?
Is that an email received from IRCC with no updates on your account? but I see a few posts as GU with no email
Also How to confirm if I passed my medicals?

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Can someone explain to me what's considered GU?
Is that an email received from IRCC with no updates on your account? but I see a few posts as GU with no email
Also How to confirm if I passed my medicals?
You will get an update on ur application once uve passed ur medicals. You also dont tend to get an email for ghost updates. A GU is basically when u open the applications page on ur gckey it shows that there is an update but when you open the file there is no new update inside

Reactions: dharanc

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Received EcoPR just now!!! Seems they are working very quickly to process as many applications as they can before the new year.
Congrats! It’s good see some fellows from October getting their eCOPRs before the new year

Were you a single applicant though?

Jjguoo

Nov 23, 2021
Did you receive any ghost updates post medical approval, and if so what was the timeline like? Thanks a lot and congrats!
I posted my timeline a few pages ago, you can check. Ghost update wise not that I was aware of, as it was fairly quickly. My med approval was Nov 22, and afterwards the first email received was portal 1, which was Dec 8. Hope this helps.

jojo90

Nov 20, 2021
Dec 15th - Got IRCC profile created
Dec 16th - uploaded the photo and other information
Dec 17th - Got eCopr

Current status : photo and address are in-review in IRCC portal.