+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2018 Applicants

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Call them early if possible. For identification they ask Application Number and UCI etc. It all depends on the agent you get to talk to. Order GCMS notes for detailed information.
thanks, I did Call them 10 min ago. But telecommunication inform that my application is under process, no further documents require, medical has been passed, back ground check in process and also mention that reviewing your eligibility. after I select the option speck with an agent, the phone was hung up. can you provide me the number to reach out CIC. I use 1888-242-2100

Thanks in advance

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
thanks, I did Call them 10 min ago. But telecommunication inform that my application is under process, no further documents require, medical has been passed, back ground check in process and also mention that reviewing your eligibility. after I select the option speck with an agent, the phone was hung up. can you provide me the number to reach out CIC. I use 1888-242-2100

Thanks in advance
Easiest way to get into the queue is to press 3-4-1-0, call arround 10am to 11am, I've always managed to get through

Reactions: mandeep000

salvadorposse

Apr 27, 2017
CEC Inland. A friend mentioned to me the reason that CEC Inland has the lowest priority is because we are already in Canada and are well established. It kind of makes sense but still annoying
"Well established" while we have an end date in our work permits and have difficulties to get access to credit and other programs and opportunities that only permanent residents have... Doesn't make any sense to me...

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
"Well established" while we have an end date in our work permits and have difficulties to get access to credit and other programs and opportunities that only permanent residents have... Doesn't make any sense to me...
Well established in the sense that we have jobs and housing (in most cases) and we can apply for extensions on our permits. If we weren't allowed to extend our permits, I feel they would give CEC the same priority. It sucks, but what can we do?

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
CEC Inland. A friend mentioned to me the reason that CEC Inland has the lowest priority is because we are already in Canada and are well established. It kind of makes sense but still annoying
According to Immitracker, average time for CEC is lesser than other streams. I hope my application gets approved next month. From what I am observing, FSW Inland/Outland applicants with 2-4 dependents are getting their applications approved in minimum 3 months. Single FSW applicants take up to 6 months. CEC generally takes 3-5 months at max. I don't know why you're application hasn't been approved yet.

Reactions: Kandarp11

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018

Thanks in advance
I called the same number and spoke from Landline. I too was unable to speak from my personal number. You can also order GCMS notes.

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
According to Immitracker, average time for CEC is lesser than other streams. I hope my application gets approved next month. From what I am observing, FSW Inland/Outland applicants with 2-4 dependents are getting their applications approved in minimum 3 months. Single FSW applicants take up to 6 months. CEC generally takes 3-5 months at max. I don't know why you're application hasn't been approved yet.
I haven't found myimmitracker to be very accurate. I got a ghost update yesterday along with many other August applicants so we should be approved very soon

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Well established in the sense that we have jobs and housing (in most cases) and we can apply for extensions on our permits. If we weren't allowed to extend our permits, I feel they would give CEC the same priority. It sucks, but what can we do?
Well then immigration should also think that every extension cost us $255 extra. Plus this delay is going to further delay our time to apply for passport compare to other categories. I don't understand why do they even have to keep us in the same pool like others. Our security checks and everything should be straight forward.