+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2018 Applicants

Jazjosan5

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
Aor 5oct CEC outland
I got a ghost update last week for adr changed to na
I m worried what happened to my application please any suggestions would be great

Mainak95

Jan 28, 2019
I am not sure about the BOWP process. Please check online or hire a consultant. Your PR application should be processed sooner than later. I too am a CEC Inland applicant, AOR 19th Oct, I am at IP2 stage, Eligibility Recommended Pass, Criminality Under Review, Security not started, Visa Office Ottawa. Its better you call CIC and inquire about your application.
Thank you Mandeep I will call them and let you know

Reactions: mandeep000

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Okay. Do you when the next batch will be released for Ottawa? I spoke to an agent on 20th Jan, Eligibility - Recommended Pass, Criminality - Under Process since 7th Jan, Security - Not Started, Visa Office - Ottawa. Next batch IMO after 4 weeks for Ottawa. Good luck

Hello,

my AOR 4 Oct, and I hired an agent for my File, so far he only told me that my medical has been passed on 7th Nov.

now I want to call CIC, can you please advice me when we call them what they usually ask for identification? I have my AOR copy with me and I believe we have application number and all in that. please advice so can call them ,

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
Okay. Do you when the next batch will be released for Ottawa? I spoke to an agent on 20th Jan, Eligibility - Recommended Pass, Criminality - Under Process since 7th Jan, Security - Not Started, Visa Office - Ottawa. Next batch IMO after 4 weeks for Ottawa. Good luck
I have a similar status to you:

Aug 28th AOR
Eligibility Recommended Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started
Medical: Passed

And my application is being processed at Ottawa. So I think our applications will be completed near the 6 month deadline. I'll let you know when I get PPR, you should get yours in the same batch or the batch after

Mainak95

Jan 28, 2019
Hello,

my AOR 4 Oct, and I hired an agent for my File, so far he only told me that my medical has been passed on 7th Nov.

now I want to call CIC, can you please advice me when we call them what they usually ask for identification? I have my AOR copy with me and I believe we have application number and all in that. please advice so can call them ,
Hi,

Just call CIC this morning waiting time 30 min.
It was a waste of time as the agent is just giving you the information on the website regarding the status of your application.

I you want to call you have to provide your Application number you have it your account. It starts with E ..

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hi,

Just call CIC this morning waiting time 30 min.
It was a waste of time as the agent is just giving you the information on the website regarding the status of your application.

I you want to call you have to provide your Application number you have it your account. It starts with E ..

okay thanks, I just want to ask them what my current status is, as I do not know where my application is standing right now. I have agent and he is not providing the access to me so, just want to confirm that I passed eligibility or not.

Mainak95

Jan 28, 2019
okay thanks, I just want to ask them what my current status is, as I do not know where my application is standing right now. I have agent and he is not providing the access to me so, just want to confirm that I passed eligibility or not.
I see but they will not tell you if you pass the eligibility if it's not written yet on your online account. The agent will simply read what you see on your cic account...

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
I see but they will not tell you if you pass the eligibility if it's not written yet on your online account. The agent will simply read what you see on your cic account...
honestly it all depends on the agent. When I called in the first time, the agent was not that helpful and she basically read what was written online. However, the second time, I had a different agent who provided a clear breakdown of my application. So, may be try calling them another time.

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hello,

Call them early if possible. For identification they ask Application Number and UCI etc. It all depends on the agent you get to talk to. Order GCMS notes for detailed information.

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
I have a similar status to you:

Aug 28th AOR
Eligibility Recommended Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started
Medical: Passed

And my application is being processed at Ottawa. So I think our applications will be completed near the 6 month deadline. I'll let you know when I get PPR, you should get yours in the same batch or the batch after
My AOR is Oct 19th. You're almost 2 months ahead of me, in you're 6th & final month. Good Luck. Call them and see what the status is or order GCMS notes, shouldn't take this long. Which stream are you? Inland or Outland?

ktmerritt

Jan 10, 2018
My AOR is Oct 19th. You're almost 2 months ahead of me, in you're 6th & final month. Good Luck. Call them and see what the status is or order GCMS notes, shouldn't take this long. Which stream are you? Inland or Outland?
CEC Inland. A friend mentioned to me the reason that CEC Inland has the lowest priority is because we are already in Canada and are well established. It kind of makes sense but still annoying