+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2018 Applicants

carlamco

Aug 7, 2017
Guys!

Whoever is planning to reject the ITA, DO NOT DO IT!!

People are eligible to apply for Express Entry on the same Month that they complete the enough work experiencie even though they haven’t completed 1 year yet.

Just go forward and do everything, by the time your application is processed you’re going to be more than eligible. It doesn’t hurt trying, but if you mind, 2 weeks per drawn is not a big deal.
Hi! why are you mentioned this? happened with someone you know?

salvadorposse

Apr 27, 2017
Anybody knows why people that applied through FSW is getting their PR before us?? CEC should be priority! we are already here paying taxes and its hard to get credit when you are not a PR.

Reactions: Johnkhuwaja

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Anybody knows why people that applied through FSW is getting their PR before us?? CEC should be priority! we are already here paying taxes and its hard to get credit when you are not a PR.
I know. I too am in the same CEC Inland boat. They are taking longer than expected.
FSW applicants who have 2-4 dependents are getting PPRs quickly IMO. What is your AOR?

salvadorposse

Apr 27, 2017
Almost 4 months :(

Did you try calling the agents or ordered GCMS Notes? You can call the agents and ask Status Per Assessment i.e. Eligibility, Criminality, Security & Visa Office.
I ordered the GCMS notes a few days ago... I really don't have time to call and wait 40 mins... that wont speed the process anyways, seems that they are processing applications in batches and they are looking to the FSW outland right now.

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
I ordered the GCMS notes a few days ago... I really don't have time to call and wait 40 mins... that wont speed the process anyways, seems that they are processing applications in batches and they are looking to the FSW outland right now.
Okay. Do you when the next batch will be released for Ottawa? I spoke to an agent on 20th Jan, Eligibility - Recommended Pass, Criminality - Under Process since 7th Jan, Security - Not Started, Visa Office - Ottawa. Next batch IMO after 4 weeks for Ottawa. Good luck

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
I ask this to myself everyday. Like why in the world CEC applicants are not being priority to immigration!!!!

Reactions: mandeep000

Seagull

Sep 27, 2018
Hello, Do In-Canada CEC applicants have to pay upfront Bio-metrics fee or wait for request from CIC. Thanks.

Mainak95

Jan 28, 2019
Hi Guys,

AOR september 15th
Medical Passed
We are processing your background etc..

My account shows 45 days to the completion date due for Marc 14th
At this point can I get rejected?:(

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hi Guys,

AOR september 15th
Medical Passed
We are processing your background etc..

My account shows 45 days to the completion date due for Marc 14th
At this point can I get rejected?:(
Mostly WON'T get rejected. Better order GCMS notes or call the CIC agents to inquire about application i.e. Eligibility, Security, Criminality and Visa Office. What is your stream?

Mainak95

Jan 28, 2019
Mostly WON'T get rejected. Better order GCMS notes or call the CIC agents to inquire about application i.e. Eligibility, Security, Criminality and Visa Office. What is your stream?
Thanks Mandeep I applied inland CEC jy working permit going to expire in 2 month should I wait and not apply for BOWP. Thanks

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Thanks Mandeep I applied inland CEC jy working permit going to expire in 2 month should I wait and not apply for BOWP. Thanks
I am not sure about the BOWP process. Please check online or hire a consultant. Your PR application should be processed sooner than later. I too am a CEC Inland applicant, AOR 19th Oct, I am at IP2 stage, Eligibility Recommended Pass, Criminality Under Review, Security not started, Visa Office Ottawa. Its better you call CIC and inquire about your application.

Janab1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
I am not sure about the BOWP process. Please check online or hire a consultant. Your PR application should be processed sooner than later. I too am a CEC Inland applicant, AOR 19th Oct, I am at IP2 stage, Eligibility Recommended Pass, Criminality Under Review, Security not started, Visa Office Ottawa. Its better you call CIC and inquire about your application.
Hey mandeep
How we are gonna know in which batch we are ?I heard people from september are even not getting ppr requests so it might gonna take more time than expected