zhangchi5858

Jan 31, 2018
ITA Received on 9/20
AOR on 10/9
MEP on 11/8
IP2 on 11/8 (No IP1)

-----------
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:

aleurre

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Canada
App. Filed.......
01-09-2018
Doc's Request.
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
IELTS Request
05-09-2018
File Transfer...
11-10-2018
Med's Request
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
21-09-2018
ITA Received on 9/20
AOR on 10/9
MEP on 11/8
IP2 on 11/8 (No IP1)

-----------
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have the same!

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hi everyone,

I received my ITA on October 3rd for Canadian Experience class category. I did my medical on Oct 20th and submit all my documents on Oct. 25th.

After submission of my application, I've realized that in the travel history I didn't only put my travel history but also I put my parents' travel history as well. I know I was not supposed to put their travel history because I've no dependents. Is there a way I can fix it? Do you guys think that would be an issue?

Also, I've given two weeks notice to my current employer as I will be starting a new job on Nov. 20th. In that case, do I need to inform CIC? If yes, then how do I do that?

Janab1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
Hey guys
I got ita on 3rd october and submitted application on 19th of oct but mine status is showing for background check to not applicable and we are reviewing your eligibility and final decision has not made yet .
So is this stage ip1 or ip2?

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hey guys
I got ita on 3rd october and submitted application on 19th of oct but mine status is showing for background check to not applicable and we are reviewing your eligibility and final decision has not made yet .
So is this stage ip1 or ip2?
I've got the same situation as you have. To my understanding, they have not started looking at our cases yet. All those requirements you mentioned would be done in steps. We're still in stage IP1.