+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

CEC-Jasmine

Feb 11, 2015
Eng.elect said:
Hey guys,

I want to thank u all, you have been very helpful to me. I have received my passport and Copr today. Wish all of u best of luck.

I only have one question in the COPR the date of last entry is not correct. Do I have to call them or tell the officer while landing ?

Thanks again
congratulations!! What's ur timeline?

mayank35

Mar 30, 2016
Landed on Canada day at emerson/pembina (near Winnipeg)border, was really easy and quick both side of the border officers were friendly (Canadian side was more friendly)and was done within 15 minutes. all the best for people who are waiting. you will all get it just keep praying.
:) :D ;) ;D

Vengance

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Hello,

I received my passport and CoPR today.

Thanks everyone for your help!

All the best to those who are waiting.

Cheers

KK11

Mar 21, 2016
Vengance said:
Hello,

I received my passport and CoPR today.

Thanks everyone for your help!

All the best to those who are waiting.

Cheers
WHEN DID YOU SUBMITTED? HOW MANY DAYS IT WILL TAKE TO GET THE PASSPORT BACK?

draglov

Feb 4, 2015
Application received - Oct 10, 2014
MR received - Apr 24, 2016
RPRF requested & paid - April 27, 2016
COPR sent out June 23
COPR received July 4

irishchris87

May 13, 2015
Any news today?

I called CIC and they told me my security etc completed last week. She said everything looks good and I just have to wait for the final decision. Does anyone know, roughly, how long that will take? (Just so I can stop looking at my emails every two minutes).

Also,

As an Irish citizen I am from a visa exempt country. I am also living in Canada. Does that mean I should receive COPR or will I still have to submit my passport? I heard from a friend that his wife never had to submit her passport and only received COPR. Can someone confirm this also?

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
irishchris87 said:
Any news today?

I called CIC and they told me my security etc completed last week. She said everything looks good and I just have to wait for the final decision. Does anyone know, roughly, how long that will take? (Just so I can stop looking at my emails every two minutes).

Also,

As an Irish citizen I am from a visa exempt country. I am also living in Canada. Does that mean I should receive COPR or will I still have to submit my passport? I heard from a friend that his wife never had to submit her passport and only received COPR. Can someone confirm this also?

Now its unpredictable. U shd apply gcms notes to check due date and file location on page 2. Google how to apply gcms notes.

icecoldsea

May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2016
cec2014kum said:
Now its unpredictable. U shd apply gcms notes to check due date and file location on page 2. Google how to apply gcms notes.
But do you really think they value this due date too much?
Because I have noticed that my file was picked like 20 days after the due date or so!

MridulSharma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Did anyone living "outside" Ottawa postal codes tried to do inland landing at 200, Catherine St - Ottawa on walk-in Tuesdays ? I have seen people (outside Ottawa) in this forum doing the inland landing at 200 Catherine St - Ottawa without prior appointment as latest as Jan/2016. I haven't seen explicitly any documentation OR CIC web-site that says you "can" do inland landing only at the CIC office close to one's postal code.

When I called CIC, the agent says you can do inland landing only at the CIC office close to your postal code. Sametime you can do landing at any airport other than the one close to your postal code,if you are flying from outside. Any body has info on this ?

pdr2117

Jun 10, 2016
Hello Friends,

This is my first time, replying to this thread.

I would like to share my case here for reference.

I applied for PR under Canadian Experience Class on Oct 2014, after applying for PR from Canada, I moved back to India to stay with my family as my case was bit wired.

During my stay in Canada as a Temporary Resident on work permit, I applied for my wife's visa three times (Two visitor visas and one work permit) and got rejected all the time with the same reason - such as Travel history, Finance etc. We were bit upset with this issue, and I had even consulted good Immigration lawyers in Toronto as well, but didn't get any result. So, I decided to fly back to India after filing my PR Application, and I did so.

In addition to this, I even had issue with my Passport. I came to know when I went to get my PCC From India as requested by CIC. In my passport, my wife's name was missing, so Passport office in India, had declined to issue PCC for me. However, my wife's PCC was issued without any issue. I really got pissed off at that time, as only 60 days provided by CIC to sent our PCC. I got my passport reissued and got my PCC and sent all the scanned documents along with my new passport to CIC. I was really worried with this step, I didn't have any confidence regarding the acceptance by CIC with such issue. But, by God grace, everything went well.

By God grace, after waiting such a long time, we got PR and landed to Toronto Pearson Airport on July 06, 2016 without any issue. Here are the details of our PR Application.

- My file has been received by CIC on Oct 16, 2014.
- AOR Received on Feb 17, 2015.
- Medical Request received on April 17, 2016.
- Medical results received by CIC on April 21, 2016.
- Additional documents requested by CIC (PCC From India) on April 18, 2016
- RPRF requested on April 19, 2016
- Requested documents sent to CIC on May 03, 2016.
- Passport call received on June 02, 2016.
- Passport sent to Canadian High Commission, New Delhi, via VFS Global on June 06, 2016.
- Passport and CoPR Received back on June 11, 2016.
- Landed to Canada on July 06, 2016 at Toronto Pearson Airport.

PROCESS COMPLETE. :) :)

This is just for reference, as please don't get down, if there is an issue, will definitely get sorted out. Be positive, don't rush anything, when the time is right, it'll happen.

All the very best to all. Stay positive, stay optimistic.