+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
pdr2117 said:
Hello Friends,

This is my first time, replying to this thread.

I would like to share my case here for reference.

I applied for PR under Canadian Experience Class on Oct 2014, after applying for PR from Canada, I moved back to India to stay with my family as my case was bit wired.

During my stay in Canada as a Temporary Resident on work permit, I applied for my wife's visa three times (Two visitor visas and one work permit) and got rejected all the time with the same reason - such as Travel history, Finance etc. We were bit upset with this issue, and I had even consulted good Immigration lawyers in Toronto as well, but didn't get any result. So, I decided to fly back to India after filing my PR Application, and I did so.

In addition to this, I even had issue with my Passport. I came to know when I went to get my PCC From India as requested by CIC. In my passport, my wife's name was missing, so Passport office in India, had declined to issue PCC for me. However, my wife's PCC was issued without any issue. I really got pissed off at that time, as only 60 days provided by CIC to sent our PCC. I got my passport reissued and got my PCC and sent all the scanned documents along with my new passport to CIC. I was really worried with this step, I didn't have any confidence regarding the acceptance by CIC with such issue. But, by God grace, everything went well.

By God grace, after waiting such a long time, we got PR and landed to Toronto Pearson Airport on July 06, 2016 without any issue. Here are the details of our PR Application.

- My file has been received by CIC on Oct 16, 2014.
- AOR Received on Feb 17, 2015.
- Medical Request received on April 17, 2016.
- Medical results received by CIC on April 21, 2016.
- Additional documents requested by CIC (PCC From India) on April 18, 2016
- RPRF requested on April 19, 2016
- Requested documents sent to CIC on May 03, 2016.
- Passport call received on June 02, 2016.
- Passport sent to Canadian High Commission, New Delhi, via VFS Global on June 06, 2016.
- Passport and CoPR Received back on June 11, 2016.
- Landed to Canada on July 06, 2016 at Toronto Pearson Airport.

PROCESS COMPLETE. :) :)

This is just for reference, as please don't get down, if there is an issue, will definitely get sorted out. Be positive, don't rush anything, when the time is right, it'll happen.

All the very best to all. Stay positive, stay optimistic.
Congrats mate.

rohangk

Dec 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Aug, 2014
AOR Received.
11th Dec, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with appln
Med's Request
2nd Feb 2016, 8th Mar 2016 (Additional tests)
Med's Done....
Checkup on 18th Jan 2016 (Upfront), Report submitted on 29th Jan 2016. Additional Medical test report submitted on 26th Feb 2016. 2nd Additional reports submitted on 2nd April.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
7th July 2016 (RPRF requested and paid on 3rd March 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
14th July 2016
LANDED..........
20th Sept 2016
pdr2117 said:
Hello Friends,

This is my first time, replying to this thread.

I would like to share my case here for reference.

I applied for PR under Canadian Experience Class on Oct 2014, after applying for PR from Canada, I moved back to India to stay with my family as my case was bit wired.

During my stay in Canada as a Temporary Resident on work permit, I applied for my wife's visa three times (Two visitor visas and one work permit) and got rejected all the time with the same reason - such as Travel history, Finance etc. We were bit upset with this issue, and I had even consulted good Immigration lawyers in Toronto as well, but didn't get any result. So, I decided to fly back to India after filing my PR Application, and I did so.

In addition to this, I even had issue with my Passport. I came to know when I went to get my PCC From India as requested by CIC. In my passport, my wife's name was missing, so Passport office in India, had declined to issue PCC for me. However, my wife's PCC was issued without any issue. I really got pissed off at that time, as only 60 days provided by CIC to sent our PCC. I got my passport reissued and got my PCC and sent all the scanned documents along with my new passport to CIC. I was really worried with this step, I didn't have any confidence regarding the acceptance by CIC with such issue. But, by God grace, everything went well.

By God grace, after waiting such a long time, we got PR and landed to Toronto Pearson Airport on July 06, 2016 without any issue. Here are the details of our PR Application.

- My file has been received by CIC on Oct 16, 2014.
- AOR Received on Feb 17, 2015.
- Medical Request received on April 17, 2016.
- Medical results received by CIC on April 21, 2016.
- Additional documents requested by CIC (PCC From India) on April 18, 2016
- RPRF requested on April 19, 2016
- Requested documents sent to CIC on May 03, 2016.
- Passport call received on June 02, 2016.
- Passport sent to Canadian High Commission, New Delhi, via VFS Global on June 06, 2016.
- Passport and CoPR Received back on June 11, 2016.
- Landed to Canada on July 06, 2016 at Toronto Pearson Airport.

PROCESS COMPLETE. :) :)

This is just for reference, as please don't get down, if there is an issue, will definitely get sorted out. Be positive, don't rush anything, when the time is right, it'll happen.

All the very best to all. Stay positive, stay optimistic.
Good to see a happy ending after all the trouble and excrutiating long wait. Congrats Mate !!!

irishchris87

May 13, 2015
I just received COPR in the mail today!!!!!

Just about to leave to go to Coutts (Alberta/Montana border).

Good luck to everyone remaining :) :) :) :)

subhk

Apr 20, 2016
irishchris87 said:

Congratulations....

leesho10

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/12/2013
AOR Received.
22/01/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
28/01/2014
Med's Request
30/01/2016
Med's Done....
06/02/2016
Passport Req..
11/07/2016
VISA ISSUED...
20/07/2016
LANDED..........
03/08/2016
irishchris87 said:

When did you send your passport?

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hi All,

my note just arrived.

Eligibility: passed
criminality:passed
security:
medical: passed.

File Location: PACE
Due date: 2016-07-21

and the last note on 2016-06-04 by officer
Text: Appear RFV

can anyone know what is the meaning of Appear RFV? and what is PACE?

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
lucifier said:
Hi All,

my note just arrived.

Eligibility: passed
criminality:passed
security:
medical: passed.

File Location: PACE
Due date: 2016-07-21

and the last note on 2016-06-04 by officer
Text: Appear RFV

can anyone know what is the meaning of Appear RFV? and what is PACE?
RFV means for ready for visa check. I'm unsure what pace is. Can you please share your timelines?

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
TorontoMo said:
RFV means for ready for visa check. I'm unsure what pace is. Can you please share your timelines?
App file : Sept 2014
AOR: 06 Feb 2015
RPRF: upfront April 2015 (before MR)
Med Req: 19 April 2015
Add Spouse: 10 March 2015.

I cant find security checks activities on my notes since they were all removed for security reason maybe.

So RFV mean ready for visa? that mean our security is passed?

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
lucifier said:
App file : Sept 2014
AOR: 06 Feb 2015
RPRF: upfront April 2015 (before MR)
Med Req: 19 April 2015
Add Spouse: 10 March 2015.

I cant find security checks activities on my notes since they were all removed for security reason maybe.

So RFV mean ready for visa? that mean our security is passed?
OMG you had your medicals requested more than a year ago? I had mine on April 26, 2016. Sept 24 applicant.

Honestly mate I can't confirm that. But I can say RFV means your file is ready for final review by Sr. VO. It may mean you securities have passed. Have you checked your application status on GCKey? You will be able to find on myCIC if your background check is completed. Your due date is July 21 which means VO may pick up your file again after this date. You may be at last stage of processing.

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
TorontoMo said:
OMG you had your medicals requested more than a year ago? I had mine on April 26, 2016. Sept 24 applicant.

Honestly mate I can't confirm that. But I can say RFV means your file is ready for final review by Sr. VO. It may mean you securities have passed. Have you checked your application status on GCKey? You will be able to find on myCIC if your background check is completed. Your due date is July 21 which means VO may pick up your file again after this date. You may be at last stage of processing.

Sorry TorontoMo,

My mistake. Not my MR, adding spouse and upfront RPRF was done on 2016.
How to check GCKey? My PR is paper base not online.
Can you guide me how to do so?

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
lucifier said:
Sorry TorontoMo,

My mistake. Not my MR, adding spouse and upfront RPRF was done on 2016.
How to check GCKey? My PR is paper base not online.
Can you guide me how to do so?
So your wife's MR was requested in April 2016? When was your MR? I have similar timelines. MR for myself and spouse on April 26. Medicals completed May 9.

This website should guide you on how to create a GCKey account http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

No matter if it is a paper application, you can still link your PR application to online account.

lucifier

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
TorontoMo said:
So your wife's MR was requested in April 2016? When was your MR? I have similar timelines. MR for myself and spouse on April 26. Medicals completed May 9.

This website should guide you on how to create a GCKey account http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

No matter if it is a paper application, you can still link your PR application to online account.
Hi,

We both got the MR at same time. (We got MR after submit spouse's document).
I have GCKey. I use it to apply for BOWP. Do you have link explain how to add APR to GCkey?

We got married on Oct 2015 and Inform cic as soon as we got our marriage certificate. Our representative sent our marriage certificate to CIC in Nov 2015. However CIC requested spouses' doc on Mar 2016 :(. Took them so long just to request additional doc.

TorontoMo

Dec 14, 2014
Thanks for clarification.

Once you login to GCKey, click on link an application to this account. Next page will ask you your application information. You may experience challenges with inputting IELTS test number, click on help, it should you provide you exact format.