Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
17th Aug 2016
Hi Guys

Please help to verify address to send my HK Police Cert. HK Police had sent it on 8th April but
CIC says they have still not received it so I am requesting them to resend!!!

Case Processing Centre-Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West,
7/F Section B ,
Ottawa on K1A 1L1
Canada

Your quick confirmation will help me a lot since CIC has given me only until 14th July to receive it.

JDHALI48

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
26-FEB-2015
Med's Request
Upfront:08-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
June 2
CEC_TorontoApplicant said:
Hi Guys

Please help to verify address to send my HK Police Cert. HK Police had sent it on 8th April but
CIC says they have still not received it so I am requesting them to resend!!!

Case Processing Centre-Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West,
7/F Section B ,
Ottawa on K1A 1L1
Canada

Your quick confirmation will help me a lot since CIC has given me only until 14th July to receive it.
Hey ,sorry for late reply
My friend sent RCMP to same address yes.But there is little difference like:
Case Processing Pilot -Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
And then same address as you have written

Please check what is written in your email and send your certificate at exact adddress.

Gibinjoseph

Jan 2, 2015
Did landing today. Took 4 hours. Did at the rainbow bridge. All they wanted was landing papers(copr), passport, work permit and address proof. US side was smooth.Canadian side took 3 hours. Walked through rainbow bridge as a cbsa officer adviced that is faster than driving. My gf had Canadian passport she was also included on the refusal letter from US border. I think it was because of weekend travellers it took longer than i expected. Thanks for all the support from this forum. God bless you all.

Rouble

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys guys guys.....so happy...finally PR of canada. I did my landing yesterday at the niagra falls rainbow bridge. It has been a wonderful journey so far with some ups and downs hehe....Thank you everyone and god bless.....

hegarty147

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
AOR Received.
12/02/2015
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
21-03-2016 (RPRF Paid Upfront March 29th)
Hey was at the rainbow bridge too yesterday, went early was done in an hour. I am travelling to California in three weeks and she said I would not be able to board plane without PR Card but I am from a visa exempt country so it should not be any issue

subhk

Apr 20, 2016
Woww.... I did landing at rainbow bridge as well yesterday (19th June), Took me 2 hours (between 12:15 PM and 2:15 PM ) to complete everything..... US and Canadian officers were friendly...

rachel8989

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Just link my application to MyCIC account successfully but feel more disappointed. I received RPRF request last month and was told my application had been found eligible and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) was still ongoing in the email. However, MyCIC account shows eligibility review and background check are both in process. Only medical result is passed. :eek:

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
rachel8989 said:
Just link my application to MyCIC account successfully but feel more disappointed. I received RPRF request last month and was told my application had been found eligible and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) was still ongoing in the email. However, MyCIC account shows eligibility review and background check are both in process. Only medical result is passed. :eek:
Did u linked ur PR application with online account? I tried 5 times and it says for security reasons try after 24 hours.

rachel8989

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
cec2014kum said:
Did u linked ur PR application with online account? I tried 5 times and it says for security reasons try after 24 hours.
Actually I also failed several times. So I checked all the information and then realized the place of birth on my passport was a province. I tried to enter that province instead of the city as "City of birth" and succeeded.

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
rachel8989 said:
Actually I also failed several times. So I checked all the information and then realized the place of birth on my passport was a province. I tried to enter that province instead of the city as "City of birth" and succeeded.
I asked call center agent and she said I can access my application after July 23 as its not been added to the system yet.

I dont believe her.

rachel8989

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
cec2014kum said:
I asked call center agent and she said I can access my application after July 23 as its not been added to the system yet.

I dont believe her.
Haha, your application has not been added to the system yet after 20 months??

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
rachel8989 said:
Haha, your application has not been added to the system yet after 20 months??
Just linked it. Elligibility in process :p

I dont think its up to date

and back ground check in process

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
misskaur said:
Hi,

Would you please advise me how to link PR application with online account.

Thanks.
Just create online account. Google my cic. Log In with GC Key. Sigh up.