March 11, 2016
Med's Done....
March 17, 2016
Interview........
RPRF March 14 (upfront)
Passport Req..
waiting :o
Yuva2599 said:
i spoke to CIC..payment is not updated in my file, but rest all updated..she asked me to do fill the IRCC form and attach the receipt..

they dont tag the payment for all the applicants...thats what she told me..
That's why you can't login with the receipt # then. So weird that she said they don't tag the payment for all applicants, so how do they know if you paid the fee or not if it's not updated in the file?

Lee587

Sep 25, 2014
MridulSharma said:
How do we make the appointment. By phone OR online ?
Yesterday I called CIC 1-888-242-2100 they got my information and told me that they will call me 2 to 6 week to schedule an appointment. Got an email today stating May 19th. It didn't take long at all

MridulSharma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Lee587 said:
Yesterday I called CIC 1-888-242-2100 they got my information and told me that they will call me 2 to 6 week to schedule an appointment. Got an email today stating May 19th. It didn't take long at all
Thanks for the info. Thank God, they started using email. Few years back they were using mail by Canada Post. Here is my question, you take the appointment and say you get it for a date which is 3 months away from now. In the meantime, if I have to leave Canada and re-enter Canada from my home country, does the appointment gets cancelled OR if you take an appointment for inland landing, there is NO way you can do landing at port of entry say Pearson, Toronto.

Yuva2599

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Lee587 said:
what for this appointment is...am i missing anything..

Lee587

Sep 25, 2014
MridulSharma said:
Thanks for the info. Thank God, they started using email. Few years back they were using mail by Canada Post. Here is my question, you take the appointment and say you get it for a date which is 3 months away from now. In the meantime, if I have to leave Canada and re-enter Canada from my home country, does the appointment gets cancelled OR if you take an appointment for inland landing, there is NO way you can do landing at port of entry say Pearson, Toronto.
You can choose one. Either do the border or inland. I dont think you can do both. Since you are going home you can wait than. Which ever one you decides . I dont think you will be waiting 3 months for your appointment. Maybe 3 weeks

vanbc2015

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
If I have US visa, is it better to go into US first for a while instead of doing the flagpoling? Will US keep the refusal record?

elchivo83

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
kadiemc82 said:
Hi, did you already receive MR or RPRF request? I'm wondering when they decide to request new police certificate.
I had already received MR and I then did RPRF upfront, so the police certificate check came a couple of weeks after those.

MridulSharma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
vanbc2015 said:
If I have US visa, is it better to go into US first for a while instead of doing the flagpoling? Will US keep the refusal record?
If you have visa, you are better of entering the US and then coming back to Canada, than flag polling. A friend of mine happened to go through unpleasant experience of reject in the flag polling process, 4 yrs after the event. Apparently he answered in 1 of the questionnaires for his TN-1 visa that he was never rejected US visa before and the reject for flag polling showed up in the database. It's like lying under oath. He had to show the proof of flag polling the reason for which his visa was rejected to pass US customs. It took a while and not a very pleasant experience. Eventually he was able to enter the US on TN-1, but with lot of documentation.

MridulSharma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Lee587 said:
You can choose one. Either do the border or inland. I dont think you can do both. Since you are going home you can wait than. Which ever one you decides . I dont think you will be waiting 3 months for your appointment. Maybe 3 weeks
My question is, after taking the appointment for inland landing, if it so happens that I may have to travel out of country on business/personal reasons, will I be able to do landing at port of entry though I have a pending appointment for inland landing ? Or is it that, if we take an appointment then you have TO DO only inland landing ? In that case, one may need a valid visa to re-enter Canada to do inland landing.

heroforest

Apr 30, 2015
CIC why its sooooooooo damn hard putting my name in standard PPR letter and click send button???? I seriously don't understand. So yes i called CIC again today. Same answer nothing is pending all check were passed but still have to wait for the last step.

By the way the agent told me, this Monday VO accessed my file again to prepare the GCMS notes for me.... I don't know if PPR would have come already if I didn't applied the Notes? Did I apply the notes too often ( my 3rd notes actually) and pissed him off? Or he is just waiting for me to submit the BOWP so as to get the money for it?

Zero transparency! Not fare! Worst immigration service ever!

amansaini

Apr 29, 2016
Hi everyone
I was a silent reader of this forum until now. Its good to share your experience and problems with everyone so that everyone could know whats going on these days.
Please update the list
Applied on 21st October 2014
FN 21st February 2015
MR 11th April 2016
Medical Done 15th April 2016
RPRF Request and paid 19th April 2016
Waiting for PPR

heroforest

Apr 30, 2015
amansaini said:
Hi everyone
I was a silent reader of this forum until now. Its good to share your experience and problems with everyone so that everyone could know whats going on these days.

And what's your time line? Thanks

heroforest

Apr 30, 2015
enviousone said:
Wonder if we'll see some action this afternoon. It's been a pretty quiet week.
I guess it will keep quiet for the rest of the week, there were only a few PPR and RPRF request on this Wednesday. I guess we have to wait till next week