Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
americandesimd said:
Hello friends,

I did my upfront medicals 3 weeks back and also informed CIC over email.
my status is not yet updated online.

what should I do now. Any advise?

Thanks
They will do update for sure. But you can check with medical office if they really uploaded medical results.

I also did upfront this month. For me status was updated in 3 days after I sent email to CIC after I received uploaded confirmation from medical office.

Letswork14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
It clearly means they will never process our files, final hopes have gone after they update new processing time

some points to note:
-- Its been a big mystery that processing time is counted from application date or AOR, all applicants have been questioning call centre but they did not mention anything & no clarity on new processing time.
-- Rest categories have options under processing time to view their file status whereas CEC has question symbol. When we click that, it shows process may delay more and showing possible reasons
-- My 16 months are already over, and I`m an October applicant. What about July, Aug, Sept applicants. They finished 16 months long back
-- August first week guys got their MR in April. We are now in January 2016, so no news since 8 months.
-- All different answers from Call centre, lately somebody got to hear that that old program is closed so they do not know the timeline
-- BOWP rules changed so that will directly affect all applicants when eligibility will not pass
-- Lastly, they could finish process long back if they wished to but did not. So it clearly means they will never process our backlog files.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

MubinSultan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Letswork14 said:
It clearly means they will never process our files, final hopes have gone after they update new processing time

some points to note:
-- Its been a big mystery that processing time is counted from application date or AOR, all applicants have been questioning call centre sbut still no clarity on new processing time.
-- My 16 months are already over, and I`m an October applicant. What about July, Aug, Sept applicants. They finished 16 months long back
-- August first week guys got their MR in April. We are now in January 2016, so no news since 8 months.
-- All different answers from Call centre, lately somebody got to hear that that old program is closed so they do not know the timeline
-- BOWP rules changed so they will affect people when eligibility will not pass
-- Lastly, they could finish process long back if they wished to but did not. So it clearly means they will never process our backlog files.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Letswork14,

Create new thread about this please, and it should reach to everyone ! !

and check this http://ottawacitizen.com/news/national/3700-fewer-syrian-refugees-landed-in-canada-than-estimated

sachinpatel.o1

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
09-04-2016
Med's Done....
12-04-2016
Interview........
RPRF Requested/Paid on 27-04-2016
Passport Req..
09-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I am sure everyone knows about the latest update from CIC to their website and Processing time for CEC.
So whoever applied before Jan 1st 2015 will fall under processing time of 16 months. 16 months are already over i dont know what the heck are they doing?

If you have applied after Jan 1 2015 processing time is only 6 months? CIC cant be serious on this!!! How are they processing the files they received after us so fast? They should finish us first and then focus on other files.... I regret my application under CEC. Its a torture we have to go through for applying for our residency in 2014.

This represents piss poor job CIC is doing and lack of Control over the system by Govt. I dont know if i should protest for my right to know what the heck is going on with my file or just stay here until my Permit to work in canada is over and then move back to my home country. It raises a question to whether i should migrate to Canada or not?

lilmisslynch

Nov 20, 2015
Hi guys, does anybody here have experience of applying under the old system and then switching to express entry? did it all work out ok? we are getting sick of the stress of waiting and we have enough points to qualify for express entry.

jfes2015

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Letswork14 said:

some points to note:
-- Its been a big mystery that processing time is counted from application date or AOR, all applicants have been questioning call centre but they did not mention anything & no clarity on new processing time.
-- Rest categories have options under processing time to view their file status whereas CEC has question symbol. When we click that, it shows process may delay more and showing possible reasons
-- BOWP rules changed so that will directly affect all applicants when eligibility will not pass
Please do not say things like this! They will get around to us eventually, we all have to be patient and writing things like this is not what this forum is for or about! So please just STOP and WAIT!!I myself am going to call in February as that is when the 16 months are over.

jfes2015

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
sachinpatel.o1 said:
I am sure everyone knows about the latest update from CIC to their website and Processing time for CEC.
So whoever applied before Jan 1st 2015 will fall under processing time of 16 months. 16 months are already over i dont know what the heck are they doing?

If you have applied after Jan 1 2015 processing time is only 6 months? CIC cant be serious on this!!! How are they processing the files they received after us so fast? They should finish us first and then focus on other files.... I regret my application under CEC. Its a torture we have to go through for applying for our residency in 2014.

This represents piss poor job CIC is doing and lack of Control over the system by Govt. I dont know if i should protest for my right to know what the heck is going on with my file or just stay here until my Permit to work in canada is over and then move back to my home country. It raises a question to whether i should migrate to Canada or not?
And 16 months are not over for October Applicants... February will be 16 months! and if its 16 months from AOR date its June!!

heroforest

Apr 30, 2015
jfes2015 said:
And 16 months are not over for October Applicants... February will be 16 months! and if its 16 months from AOR date its June!!
when it reaches 16 months they will change it to 20 months

marmaht

Dec 14, 2014
Alberta, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
Decision made: 26-02-2016 (waiting for an email/letter from CIC to know the decision)
VISA ISSUED...
From a visa exempt country
LANDED..........
20-04-2016 (Edmonton CIC office)
Hey guys,

I ordered my GCMS notes a month ago and received an email this morning from AIPRP but I must have made a mistake. I order my "physical file" (dossier physique de residence permanente) and they basically just sent a copy of my whole application... No notes or anything. The document is 115 pages though.

Did I make a my stake somewhere...? Shall I have ordered electronic notes? I wanted to see if I could renew my bowp without worrying about everything...

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marmaht said:
Hey guys,

I ordered my GCMS notes a month ago and received an email this morning from AIPRP but I must have made a mistake. I order my "physical file" (dossier physique de residence permanente) and they basically just sent a copy of my whole application... No notes or anything. The document is 115 pages though.

Did I make a my stake somewhere...? Shall I have ordered electronic notes? I wanted to see if I could renew my bowp without worrying about everything...
yes, you need to order electronic notes to see the comments or processing steps on your file.

FNMEFNME

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
heroforest said:
God is helping refugees now, hope our turn will come in Feb. 2016
[/quot

we can not ask, just God will give us the best.

I truly believe that.

it will come end of Feb. 2016

dbshejwalkar

Jan 28, 2015
Hello everyone!

I am so tired of waiting all these months because I had to leave canada in May 2015 as I ran out of my work permit and am back home in India.
Hopefully this all turns around in Feb '16.
Any updates on the people who applied in August or September?
That way we might be able to know how long its taking for CIC to process files.

Thanks