+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

Letswork14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Hello people, I did apply on Oct. 14 and received my AOR in late Feb. month but I have not received RCMP request yet, neither for Fingerprint nor for Police Clearance. Please suggest something.

sahatamojit

Jul 21, 2014
Mississauga,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
21-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
amer88 said:
denied first invitation for express entry awhile ago, today I received another one.
what was your score?

ursbnp3

Oct 4, 2014
Hi Admin,

I found my details are missing from the sheet, can you please add my details to the tracker

Country of Origin - India
NOC- 2175
Country of Residence - Canada
Application Sent - 3rd Oct
Received at CIC - 9th Oct
Cheque encashed - 30th December
AOR Received - 12th February
Medicals - waiting
Status - in progress
RCMP Request - waiting

Thanks

Letswork14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
I am worried because most of the Oct applicants got RCMP request around March end. I did apply on Oct. 14 and received my AOR in late Feb. month but I have not received RCMP request yet, neither for Fingerprint nor for Police Clearance. Please suggest something.

hegarty147

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
AOR Received.
12/02/2015
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
21-03-2016 (RPRF Paid Upfront March 29th)
Letswork14 said:
I am worried because most of the Oct applicants got RCMP request around March end. I did apply on Oct. 14 and received my AOR in late Feb. month but I have not received RCMP request yet, neither for Fingerprint nor for Police Clearance. Please suggest something.
not sure why you are worried I was under the impression that RCMP check is done on a sample basis ie not everyone has to get them

RAJ2014CHA

Dec 15, 2014
alyahmed said:
Yea, I read this part as well. but at the end of the e-mail they state the following:

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Hi alyahmed

can you please tell me what Is the application type was written on RCMP Police check certificate and how does it look like. I just got mine today and I am not sure if it is the right one.

Thanks
Raj

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAJ2014CHA said:
Hi alyahmed

can you please tell me what Is the application type was written on RCMP Police check certificate and how does it look like. I just got mine today and I am not sure if it is the right one.

Thanks
Raj
it will just say that there are no immigration or criminal related convictions. it's just one paper

americandesimd

Aug 10, 2014
Hello Friends,

I need to send 150$ CAD for my CEC appln for my daughter(status change). Can I send 120$ US draft instead of 150$ CAD draft? Or is it possible to pay online using USA Credit card?
Can someone tell me the exact address to send. I would be using United States Postal Service.
I believe it should be addressed to "Receiver General for Canada".
I dont see any details of CEC online on CIC website after express entry was introduced.

Thanks in advance.

leotsik

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Guys! does somebody operate the spreadsheet?
I wrote my details before, but nobody added it to the spreadsheet!

Letswork14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Hi hegarty147 & kamatmahesh,

I am worried because I originally applied from Canada but waiting for PR in India. I did not send finger print and police clearance document with file because I did not have them while applying. Lawyer said we would give them later when they ask but CEC asked those people who already submitted RCMP with their files in October month but not me. ???

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leotsik said:
Guys! does somebody operate the spreadsheet?
I wrote my details before, but nobody added it to the spreadsheet!
hi,

Please resend them and i will update it. sorry about that

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
americandesimd said:
Hello Friends,

I need to send 150$ CAD for my CEC appln for my daughter(status change). Can I send 120$ US draft instead of 150$ CAD draft? Or is it possible to pay online using USA Credit card?
Can someone tell me the exact address to send. I would be using United States Postal Service.
I believe it should be addressed to "Receiver General for Canada".
I dont see any details of CEC online on CIC website after express entry was introduced.

Thanks in advance.
CIC accepts only Canadian dollars. you can use your Us credit card for paying online. but if you want to use a draft it has to be Canadian dollars.