Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I just got my RCMP record check back.
What is the best way to send it to CIC?
Can I scan it and send it to them through e-mail?

Please advice. I would like to have it sent ASAP.

Thanks

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
alyahmed said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks
You have to mail it as CIC wont accept scanned PCC.

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goku said:
You have to mail it as CIC wont accept scanned PCC.
I will do that, Thanks.

What address should I send it to?

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada

ccirish87

Jan 28, 2015
alyahmed said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks

"All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually."

They didn't technically ask for originals. They also say the file size.

I just emailed mine.

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ccirish87 said:
"All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually."

They didn't technically ask for originals. They also say the file size.

I just emailed mine.
Yea, I read this part as well. but at the end of the e-mail they state the following:

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

oba_14

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2017
AOR Received.
04-07-2017
can we check if we get the RCMP check on ECAS status?
My email address is messedup at CIC, I have called them few times and they have always gave me 1 email and said to change it from there, but I dont see that option in that email.
If you guys know how to change the email address please let me know the steps. Thanks

gaganpal_2007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Hello Everyone,

I got the RCMP request on 30th March 2015 and did my RCMP fingerprinting on 02 April 2015. I requested for my RCMP to be directly sent to CIC.

Now, is there any way i can find out the status of my RCMP. Can i contact RCMP to know if they already mailed it or not? Any contact information.

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oba_14 said:
can we check if we get the RCMP check on ECAS status?
My email address is messedup at CIC, I have called them few times and they have always gave me 1 email and said to change it from there, but I dont see that option in that email.
If you guys know how to change the email address please let me know the steps. Thanks
unfortunately, The RCMP request doesn't show on ECAS.
Try your best to setup a new email address.

good luck.

GABB

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
12 feb 2015
Med's Request
11 apr 2016, medicals, RCMP, PCC, Schedule A
Interview........
august 24,2016
Hi all, I have got an email from cic on 31 march,2015 regarding my spouse's RCMP. He is in India, never entered in Canada. PLz help me to find out where he can apply for his RCMP in Punjab. Thanks

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GABB said:
Hi all, I have got an email from cic on 31 march,2015 regarding my spouse's RCMP. He is in India, never entered in Canada. PLz help me to find out where he can apply for his RCMP in Punjab. Thanks
As I read in previous posts. I don't he's required to get one if he has never been in Canada.

Seniors might have a better explanation.

kamatmahesh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Toronto
Hello Alyahmed/other admins and my fellow applicants - congratulations on receiving the RCMP email. I see that the tracker for me needs to be updated to "In process" and can you please share the sample RCMP email format that you received in your inbox ?

I was on vacation for some time and I'm hoping I did not miss any email from CIC. Thank you for sharing. 8) 8)

Cheers
M

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamatmahesh said:
Hello Alyahmed/other admins and my fellow applicants - congratulations on receiving the RCMP email. I see that the tracker for me needs to be updated to "In process" and can you please share the sample RCMP email format that you received in your inbox ?

I was on vacation for some time and I'm hoping I did not miss any email from CIC. Thank you for sharing. 8) 8)

Cheers
M
Date: XXXXXXXX

UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application: XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX

Email: XXXXXXXXM

Dear XXXXXXXX:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø Police Certificate: A certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints. Please consult the following website for detailed instructions.
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED THIS DOCUMENT, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS REQUEST. WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH FURTHER INSTRUCTION ONCE A VISA OFFICER HAS REVIEWED YOUR APPLICATION.

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.