12-02-2015
Med's Request
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
09-06-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
Barkaat Kazi said:
No dear m not in the tracker. Could someone help me in doing so?
Boss you are from FSW not CEC quota reached for CEC applicant, Select different category

Dparekh

Sep 18, 2014
Hello all!
Today I received 3 of my clients application back! These were submitted on Nov 5th, Nov 6th and Nov 17th!
I would like to suggest you all to start the Process for EE! Most of you should have the IELTS Score. But, Get your ECA done and create your Profile ASAP before the next Draw occurs!
I assume next couple of draws will be for those who have High Score/Points (with LMIA or PNP Approval). They might start taking 'Economic Program-CEC' once after couple of Draws are done (The average score of which usually ranges from 350-420 Points in EE).

Regards,
Dparekh

janeloveeasy

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone in alberta receives their package back?
I applied in Oct 29, 2014, but haven't received my package back yet.

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
https://www.change.org/p/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-candidates-on-open-work-permit-and-working-in-canada-need-more-visibility-in-express-entry-system

zhk

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
the call centre agent told me that there are legal reasons due to which they aren't updating on the cic website that the cap has been reached.

draglov

Feb 4, 2015
Dparekh said:
Hello all!
Today I received 3 of my clients application back! These were submitted on Nov 5th, Nov 6th and Nov 17th!
I would like to suggest you all to start the Process for EE! Most of you should have the IELTS Score. But, Get your ECA done and create your Profile ASAP before the next Draw occurs!
I assume next couple of draws will be for those who have High Score/Points (with LMIA or PNP Approval). They might start taking 'Economic Program-CEC' once after couple of Draws are done (The average score of which usually ranges from 350-420 Points in EE).

Regards,
Dparekh
Could you please be more specific about NOC ?

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
janeloveeasy said:
Anyone in alberta receives their package back?
I applied in Oct 29, 2014, but haven't received my package back yet.
Alberta.......Both mine and my firends was returned CIC recieved 23rd October NOC 0714 sorry bud.

Hariboy

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Dparekh said:
Hello all!

Regards,
Dparekh
As the draws progress the cut-offs would increase not decrease! More people wold have had their PNP, LMIA etc...

Ruyodono

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Hariboy said:
As the draws progress the cut-offs would increase not decrease! More people wold have had their PNP, LMIA etc...
Yea but on the call that the minister had with stake holders he said there would be program specific draws for one program at a time like cec and then maybe fstw and so on if the cut off is low then they will take some of us but that depends on the cut off

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
Ruyodono said:
Yea but on the call that the minister had with stake holders he said there would be program specific draws for one program at a time like cec and then maybe fstw and so on if the cut off is low then they will take some of us but that depends on the cut off
Dude u make it sound like first class and steerage class here. It now has taken me 3 years, 1 to fly twice between Canada and my country to get the right job to have the correct NOC to do CEC in as short as possible time frame. I missed it by 1 day. We redid English until I scored a 8.5 band, and no English is not my first language, I got the wife to do it to she scored a 7. We got her the correct job to get maximum points, after all this I got 871 score, 15 points short so now instead of saying I will wait i get up and do a ECA on everything including high school, cost a lot of $ but I will not sit back and hope for the best at a low score. Make stuff happen.

Ruyodono

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
bud_weiser said:
Dude u make it sound like first class and steerage class here. It now has taken me 3 years, 1 to fly twice between Canada and my country to get the right job to have the correct NOC to do CEC in as short as possible time frame. I missed it by 1 day. We redid English until I scored a 8.5 band, and no English is not my first language, I got the wife to do it to she scored a 7. We got her the correct job to get maximum points, after all this I got 871 score, 15 points short so now instead of saying I will wait i get up and do a ECA on everything including high school, cost a lot of $ but I will not sit back and hope for the best at a low score. Make stuff happen.
I agree with you but wen i listen to the conference call with stake holders thats how they made it sound u can listen to it for your self and see im not putting any one down thats just how they made it sound im just repeating

sportas

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Feb 12/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
vipinuk84 said:
I got my AOR today. I mailed the application on October 1.
Congratulations! Waiting for mine. Application filed Oct 10th. CC charged Dec31.

sukhi1988

Nov 13, 2014
@vipin:- congrats buddy...
hey guyz i didnt get my file back yet..received on 30oct noc 0631.... I am really worried...any idea whats happening now??