AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Raj2014 said:
Inbox me ur number.. I will add you
What was your English Language Test Marks?

They have said that they have "planned". So the "last week" of Jan has already been planned - now it is either today, tomorrow or Saturday, given Sat is a weekend Today or tomorrow is most likely, but hey, it could be Saturday if it is a computer draw.

hegarty147

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
AOR Received.
12/02/2015
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
21-03-2016 (RPRF Paid Upfront March 29th)
ayns said:
I just got word about my application (submitted last October and was received by CIC around October 18-22). My application was refused because they've reached the 8,000 cap. My consultant said that it's probably not because of my NOC, but most probably an overall cap.
Hi Sorry to hear that. Was your bank draft/credit card cashed ?

mayanyunxiao

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
ayns said:
I just got word about my application (submitted last October and was received by CIC around October 18-22). My application was refused because they've reached the 8,000 cap. My consultant said that it's probably not because of my NOC, but most probably an overall cap.
Have you been charged? Have they returned your fee?

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They would take around 16 weeks to send you a check if they have charged your money.
Dont worry, it comes back tho!
They are Rascals not thieves !
LOLzzzz ;D ;D

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
I just called the CIC call center.

I asked them if the CAP is reached. The rep. said they don't have any info about it..

Then I quoted the person from this forum that someone called CIC and was told that there was an internal message from Sydney that the CEC cap has been reached..The rep. put me on hold to confirm and came back saying that the cap has been reached but he can't confirm as to what applicants are within the cap and which ones aren't

BTW the lion I pm'ed you

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They cant be so mean to international Students atleast !
Its gonna be a public relations night mare if they do so..

Universities are already lobbying to the CIC to do something about us. A lot of international students are now considering options other than Canada to pursue their studies.
Employers will start having a hard time too!
it doesnt make sense to force employers to make extra recruitment efforts when they have already hired a foreign student.
the entire power over immigration will now be vested in the hands on the ESDC instead!
:(
I hope someone from them is reading/listening to this!

SFKAS : i replied back, please lemme know if you dont get my PMs...

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
I called they confirmed the applications is closed 31 Dec but could not confirm the caps as they have not got the info. No memo nothing and said it would be a minister that close it not cic

jasgill

Jan 28, 2015
jhugh84 said:
Hi guys,

I am actually a November applicant, but having been following your posts to see how things are progressing.

I called the CIC call centre an hour ago - the operator I spoke with told me that applications after Oct 20th would be getting returned due to cap being reached, and apparently they had receieved an internal communication stating this over the last 24 hours (I asked if it was online and was given the impression it would be shortly if not already). Basically what I was told sounded a lot like the cap reached message that was online and then taken down a month or two back.

If any of you do call in to CIC it might be worth checking this - if it has been circulated internally then all operators should have the same message.
On the website it says that CIC agents will give any these types of information. The draft of the people on Oct 23 have been cashed out, how can they say Oct 20? and Has your file have been returned; when did you applied?

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
jasgill said:
On the website it says that CIC agents will give any these types of information. The draft of the people on Oct 23 have been cashed out, how can they say Oct 20? and Has your file have been returned; when did you applied?
jasgil, listen to the message and don't attack the messenger - the game is over for those who applied after 20 October, your money will be returned. For god's sake, grow up.

kiransar

Dec 17, 2014
jasgill said:
Can you point the site for details from CIC website

jhugh84

Jan 29, 2015
jasgill said:
I sent mine in November, havent had it returned yet (hence reason I've been keeping an eye on October thread). What I highlighted was what I was told from an agent - I put it out there so other people can make enquiries quoting this information so it can either be proven true, or that the agent provided incorrect info (giving us post-20th Oct applicants hope!).

I'm hoping its not true - I'm working here on an inter-company transfer and have no LMO/LMIA for my position, so EE is going to be a helluva lot harder!

MridulSharma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
My application reached CIC on Oct/6, DD cashed on Dec/30. Does this mean that I WILL receive AOR for sure OR is it likely that I receive my application back saying "SORRY", we cashed your DD but 8000 cap is reached.

I think EE is not structured at all. Neither lawyers NOR the CIC knows how EE should work OR will work. In my opinion, EE is lot harder and luck plays a role.

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dude, Canada has a very stable government. They'll never invest a couple million dollars and take such a big risk on the lives of its immigrants and their economic condition just for nothing.

Although, i agree EE is not completely out as et. we still have enough information to now how its gonna fuction atleast. It seems hard only becoz of lack of knowledge. It'll be a lot better by the first draw itself!

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
the_lion said:
Dude, Canada has a very stable government. They'll never invest a couple million dollars and take such a big risk on the lives of its immigrants and their economic condition just for nothing.

Although, i agree EE is not completely out as et. we still have enough information to now how its gonna fuction atleast. It seems hard only becoz of lack of knowledge. It'll be a lot better by the first draw itself!
yip agreed my seem harder now and more a inconvenience than anything but guess it will help time wise