18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
mayanyunxiao said:
Have you been charged? Have they returned your fee?
I don't think I was charged. I'll check my credit card statement once it arrives (no electronic statements from the bank where my card is from). But yeah, my consultant said that they've reached their cap and he says that they're probably returning applications..

RAM HYDERABAD

Sep 22, 2014
I've applied from India and the file was received on Nov 3rd.
If the cap was reached. I've following questions. Can someone help me with them.

When can i expect my application back.
How long it will take to receive my application back.
I've sent a DD, How to get my DD canceled, DO i need to receive the DD back or can i cancel it straight away?

Thanks in adavnce.

___

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Visa Office......
FSW:HK/CEC:Ottawa
NOC Code......
FSW:2133/CEC:2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014.7.16/2014.10.16
AOR Received.
2014.11.27/2015.02.17
File Transfer...
2014.12.17/Withdrawn
Med's Request
2015/03/26/Withdrawn
Med's Done....
2015/03/30/Withdrawn
Passport Req..
2015.5.12/Withdrawn
VISA ISSUED...
2015.5.21/Withdrawn
LANDED..........
2015.7.15/Withdrawn
RAM HYDERABAD said:
I've applied from India and the file was received on Nov 3rd.
If the cap was reached. I've following questions. Can someone help me with them.

When can i expect my application back.
How long it will take to receive my application back.
I've sent a DD, How to get my DD canceled, DO i need to receive the DD back or can i cancel it straight away?

Thanks in adavnce.
Hi
if your application is to be returned, it’s regular mail, no one knows exactly how long it takes, but according to FSWP applicants, it takes 2~3 months to reach an applicant in India, even one applicant claimed he received his application back after 6 months since it was posted back from CIO.
Regarding the DD, my understanding is that you have to have your original DD to get your money back.
wish you good luck.

RAM HYDERABAD

Sep 22, 2014
___ said:
Hi
if your application is to be returned, it's regular mail, no one knows exactly how long it takes, but according to FSWP applicants, it takes 2~3 months to reach an applicant in India, even one applicant claimed he received his application back after 6 months since it was posted back from CIO.
Regarding the DD, my understanding is that you have to have your original DD to get your money back.
wish you good luck.

Thank you very much for the information.
My IELTS score sheet originals are with the application.
Can I go ahead and create express entry profile with out them??

Dento14

Jan 30, 2015
Hi all,

My application was received on October 23, and I got my application back in my mail yesterday (Jan, 29)with a letter explaining that the cap of 8000 has been reached.

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
Dento14 said:
Hi all,

My application was received on October 23, and I got my application back in my mail yesterday (Jan, 29)with a letter explaining that the cap of 8000 has been reached.
Not a good news to hear.. Sorry about the same.

Was you CC or Bank Draft encashed ? Mine is already encashed but not sure if i will get it returned or should i wait for my AOR.

Dento14

Jan 30, 2015
No no good news at all, as my work permit is due to expire soon and I will lose my job, etc.

Anyway let's just hope for a brighter future!!

My bank draft was sent along with my application (including my IELTS original grade sheet)

Excited said:

Was you CC or Bank Draft encashed ? Mine is already encashed but not sure if i will get it returned or should i wait for my AOR.

Lee587

Sep 25, 2014
Excited said:

I believe that those that cc charge and bank draft encash should be fine. I apply Oct 7th and cc charge Dec 23rd. finger cross

WP_Jun13

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dento14 said:
Hi all,

What is your NOC code. I have a very slight doubt that the letter is generic and not specific to NOC B.

senecanking

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Hello,

My CC was charged in OCT. As everybody saying CAP is reached now :(.
Does that have any impact on my application? I am assuming that if everything is good in my application then I will get AOR.

Thanks,

mayanyunxiao

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
senecanking said:
Hello,

My CC was charged in OCT. As everybody saying CAP is reached now :(.
Does that have any impact on my application? I am assuming that if everything is good in my application then I will get AOR.

Thanks,
when were you charged the fee? And When did your application arrive in CIC?

Hariboy

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
RAM HYDERABAD said:
Thank you very much for the information.
My IELTS score sheet originals are with the application.
Can I go ahead and create express entry profile with out them??
You cannot create a profile without IELTS score. Just ask your IELTS test center to send u one more. It ll reach u in 3-4 days

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
Ok guys so what's the general feeling of a draw today any speculation

MridulSharma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Basic question, if CC/DD is charged/cashed does it imply that you WILL receive an AOR ? It's ridiculous in this age of computers and automation that CIC has NO clue about the cap, but keep cashing the fees sent and return months later

jfes2015

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hi Everyone

So our application was received on October 9th.

What I wanted to let everyone know is that just because you get charged it doesn't mean anything, you can be charged and still be refused, it doesn't mean they are going to process your application. I know that everyone seems to be clinging onto the fact that if they are charged they will get residency but im not sure if that will be the case. I know this sounds pessimistic and hopefully I am wrong but I just wanted to share that might not be the case.