+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
canada_CEC2410 said:
Do you have LMO/PNP ?
Currently Im working on LMO which is valid till 2 yrs. I got Work permit on May 2013 and its valid till May 2015 .

I dont have new LMO and I didn't applied any PNP..

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
WP_Jun13 said:
Did you provide you complete education details including school ?? with your college details, provide higher secondary (2years) and high school (10years).. if you are not able to edit create a new profile and see .. that's what I did

You can submit EE eventhough you have applied for CEC and your appln is with CIC .. it's mentioned in the CIC website

Yes 10th , Intermediate, Degree, 2 PG -- 1 from India and 1 from Sweden

I cant change my application and with in few minutes my CIC profile status is ineligible.

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
Kiranmayi said:
That's not correct. CIC said they have different calculation on your band if you got CELPIP score before 1st April 2014. Apparently his/her score is eligible for 2 years
Yes I agree with Kiranmayi..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-tool.asp

Speaking 4L, Listening 4H, Reading 4H, Writing 4L

Your results:

Based on your selections we have calculated the following scores. Make sure to use these values when entering your language results in your Express Entry profile and your Permanent Resident application:
Speaking: 4L
Listening: 4H
Reading: 4H
Writing: 4L

CEC2013RAY

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
02-03-2015
Passport Req..
01-03-2016
Kiranmayi said:
That's not correct. CIC said they have different calculation on your band if you got CELPIP score before 1st April 2014. Apparently his/her score is eligible for 2 years
Yea, you are right. I re-checked the website. Sorry about that.

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
naga.msbi said:
Yes I agree with Kiranmayi..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-tool.asp

Speaking 4L, Listening 4H, Reading 4H, Writing 4L

Your results:

Based on your selections we have calculated the following scores. Make sure to use these values when entering your language results in your Express Entry profile and your Permanent Resident application:
Speaking: 4L
Listening: 4H
Reading: 4H
Writing: 4L
@ Naga : Please go through the Express Entry forum in this website. A candidate by name Ahmed has started a forum since 1st week of Jan on this topic that his profile turned ineligible within 5 mins after he created his profile. Am sure this should give you more insights and avoid further confusions

Hariboy

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
naga.msbi said:

I cant change my application and with in few minutes my CIC profile status is ineligible.
Do you need to give everthing form 10th grade. I only gave my bachelors and masters. Mine was accepted.

Hariboy

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
naga.msbi said:

Do have any degree over 2 years in canada? if not u need to get ECA. Without wich it is not accepted.

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
Hariboy said:
Do have any degree over 2 years in canada? if not u need to get ECA. Without wich it is not accepted.
I didn't get you . Im not student I came on work permit

My education details are as follows : 10 + 2 + Degree 3 yrs + Master (2 yrs) from India + Masters 2 yrs from Sweden.

Can you guide me ...

Hariboy

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
naga.msbi said:
I didn't get you . Im not student I came on work permit

My education details are as follows : 10 + 2 + Degree 3 yrs + Master (2 yrs) from India + Masters 2 yrs from Sweden.

Can you guide me ...
Exactly. As you have not studied here for over 2 years u need something called ECA from CIC. you were asked if u got any educational credentials assessment from CIC in EE application if u remember. And you would have marked "No". which means your educational quals have not been assessed by CIC. u need to apply for that first. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
Hariboy said:
Exactly. As you have not studied here for over 2 years u need something called ECA from CIC. you were asked if u got any educational credentials assessment from CIC in EE application if u remember. And you would have marked "No". which means your educational quals have not been assessed by CIC. u need to apply for that first. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp
I was trying for the second time and I came to know that ECA is mandatory so until I get all my Education certificates assessed I cant submit it for second time as I already know the result i.e with-in 5 min we get the profile ineligible.

This is new thing I came to know about EE .

Any ways thanks for the reply ........

BD_TIGER

May 11, 2014
naga.msbi said:
I was trying for the second time and I came to know that ECA is mandatory so until I get all my Education certificates assessed I cant submit it for second time as I already know the result i.e with-in 5 min we get the profile ineligible.

This is new thing I came to know about EE .

Any ways thanks for the reply ........
Guys can you please discuss about the EE on other threads please...there are many existing threads for EE! We just need to focus on OCT issues here...thanks

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
BD_TIGER said:
Guys can you please discuss about the EE on other threads please...there are many existing threads for EE! We just need to focus on OCT issues here...thanks
Yes you are right as you said we do 8)...

kiransar

Dec 17, 2014
People my consider my comments as optimistic but as per CEC - 2013 : 7631 applicants were processed, for year 2014 CIC target was 12000 - 15000. They initially processed until MI12 notice creating 8000 applicantions will be accepted from May - 1 to Dec - 31. The plan of CIC is to process 1000 a month to ensure 8000 applicants. As per Nov 26 web page it indicated 4567 which is inline to above assumption.

kiransar

Dec 17, 2014
Just to ensure some confidence, September - 15 applicants are now recieving AOR. CC/DD for October applicants was till Oct - 22. If we wait by Feb-02 we would have October applicants 23rd to 26th CC/DD charged.