+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

kiransar

Dec 17, 2014
sbilla said:
Hey, i dont think CAP is full, as my friend got her CC charged on 20th January 15. Her application was reached on 25th November 14 and NOC : 0112. Visa Office : NDVO.

People whoe's CC/ DD is not charged has to wait, including me. I think it depends on the case officer, maybe our officer has many applicantions to clear. Hope to see the charges happening in next month. Keeping fingers crossed.
Is your friend in November Applicant tracker. Can you request her to post the details for tracking :)

mrgspc2014

Jan 6, 2015
Sorry to reply this early morning. Even though this is a OCT CEC forum, but still curious to know, If I clear the benchmark of 600 in EE. What is the probability of selection in a draw. I saw two applicant have their points above 800. I'm not at all planing to apply under EE. But my parents are very curious. As one of the consultant insist them to apply under EE.

simarjeet1184

Jan 4, 2015
Hey, my file was received on 21 Oct 2014, still waiting for my dd to be encashed. Can someone send me the link for octuber applicants spreadsheet.

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
mrgspc2014 said:
Sorry to reply this early morning. Even though this is a OCT CEC forum, but still curious to know, If I clear the benchmark of 600 in EE. What is the probability of selection in a draw. I saw two applicant have their points above 800. I'm not at all planing to apply under EE. But my parents are very curious. As one of the consultant insist them to apply under EE.
its a bit early to speculate what ideal score must be. I have seen range of 120-450 600-800 is good but scoring is still bit weird. Best guess 600 should make it

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
sbilla said:
Hey, i dont think CAP is full, as my friend got her CC charged on 20th January 15. Her application was reached on 25th November 14 and NOC : 0112. Visa Office : NDVO.

People whoe's CC/ DD is not charged has to wait, including me. I think it depends on the case officer, maybe our officer has many applicantions to clear. Hope to see the charges happening in next month. Keeping fingers crossed.
I don't want to dismiss you or be rude.

BUT seriously who are you people who come on this forum and say "my friend" had this or that because not a single person from November 2014 applicants has been charged and "your friend" whose app. was received on 25th November was charged

Post a screenshot of CIC charging and any other proof

Yes I am frustrated because of what CIC is putting us through - all this wait and now this CAP reached drama

ccirish87

Jan 28, 2015
Name: Chris
NOC: 1253
Country of Residence: Canada
Country of Origin: Ireland
Visa Office Applied: Sydney
Date Filed: Oct 15th 2014
Date Received: Oct 17th 2014
Payment Type: Bank Draft
Date Payment Received: 7th of Jan 2015

Please add me to the spreadsheet.

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would still suggest someone trying to contact the local MP. They can figure it out right away, for all of us.
I tried calling my MP but no one picks up.
PR4CAN : weren't you going to contact the minister? What happened?

Hariboy

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
I have a question to the person who said "his/her friend" got a mail on the CIC cap being full.
If the cap is full then they dont open the application at all but simply send it back via post. Now, if your friend had asked them back in November on the status of the application and if they replied saying the cap is reached; then how did they know who was inquiring about the application without even opening it? If some one just mails them inquiring about an application they just dont reply without verifying with the passport number for identity verification. Dont tell me they would have opened every application and checked/verified who the applicant is and then replied! Also if u just say you applied on XYZ date they wouldnt simply reply without verifying as a wrong info from them would land them in trouble. Also they would reply about the details of the application ONLY to the email-id that is provided inside the application and not just reply to a mail inquiring about an application! Remember while applying you sign a document which says information be conveyed to the applicant via contact details provided by the applicant! Thats a legal document!

___

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Visa Office......
FSW:HK/CEC:Ottawa
NOC Code......
FSW:2133/CEC:2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014.7.16/2014.10.16
AOR Received.
2014.11.27/2015.02.17
File Transfer...
2014.12.17/Withdrawn
Med's Request
2015/03/26/Withdrawn
Med's Done....
2015/03/30/Withdrawn
Passport Req..
2015.5.12/Withdrawn
VISA ISSUED...
2015.5.21/Withdrawn
LANDED..........
2015.7.15/Withdrawn
SFKAS said:
I don't want to dismiss you or be rude.

BUT seriously who are you people who come on this forum and say "my friend" had this or that because not a single person from November 2014 applicants has been charged and "your friend" whose app. was received on 25th November was charged

Post a screenshot of CIC charging and any other proof

Yes I am frustrated because of what CIC is putting us through - all this wait and now this CAP reached drama
Hi, my understanding is that his "friend" is a FSW applicant, his cc charge time matches with FSW class!
I understand everybody is really frustrated and upset, but dwelling on this doesn't help us move forward with our immigration purpose, I just read the post via link to the Chinese immigration forum about the cap reach message, it looks authentic, in a week or two, we will likely see more posts like that, for now, why don't we start focusing on EE. let's face the fact friends.
wish everyone good luck.

sahatamojit

Jul 21, 2014
Mississauga,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
21-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
Hariboy said:
I have a question to the person who said "his/her friend" got a mail on the CIC cap being full.
If the cap is full then they dont open the application at all but simply send it back via post. Now, if your friend had asked them back in November on the status of the application and if they replied saying the cap is reached; then how did they know who was inquiring about the application without even opening it? If some one just mails them inquiring about an application they just dont reply without verifying with the passport number for identity verification. Dont tell me they would have opened every application and checked/verified who the applicant is and then replied! Also if u just say you applied on XYZ date they wouldnt simply reply without verifying as a wrong info from them would land them in trouble. Also they would reply about the details of the application ONLY to the email-id that is provided inside the application and not just reply to a mail inquiring about an application! Remember while applying you sign a document which says information be conveyed to the applicant via contact details provided by the applicant! Thats a legal document!
I totally agree with your justification.

ccirish87

Jan 28, 2015
Question,

If your bank draft was cashed does that mean, 100%, that i'll receive an AOR?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

___

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Visa Office......
FSW:HK/CEC:Ottawa
NOC Code......
FSW:2133/CEC:2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014.7.16/2014.10.16
AOR Received.
2014.11.27/2015.02.17
File Transfer...
2014.12.17/Withdrawn
Med's Request
2015/03/26/Withdrawn
Med's Done....
2015/03/30/Withdrawn
Passport Req..
2015.5.12/Withdrawn
VISA ISSUED...
2015.5.21/Withdrawn
LANDED..........
2015.7.15/Withdrawn
Hariboy said:
hi friend,
trust me, they do open the package and attach a letter in it and post it back. even for the first time applicant, they assign a UCI number according to the experiences from FSW applicants. there's nothing to question about the authenticity of that cap reached post.

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
Hariboy said:
I agree with you. This said CIC has been under fire so long that if Cap is filled they will have a press realese saying so. This would look good on them, fact that nothing has been said just tells me its still open till then we all can keep our hopes alive

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
sahatamojit said:
I totally agree with your justification.
Not so sure...
They know which date they include in cap so if he gave them information when his application was received they could conclude that it was after the last accepted date. In that case they don't need to open his application and check passport number or UCI they can just send responds saying that the cap has been reached and the application was returned. They could send all applications back on Jan 23 so doesn't matter if the application was received OCt 25 or Nov 20....it was send back on JAn 23.

The email looked quite real so I would suggest to look for another options. Also they have never stopped charging CC for so long.

Don't get me wrong.....there is something not right and we all have to start accepting that info.

And I am pretty sure they they won't give any information on a web site. We will just get our applications back together with the explanation letters.