+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

vmconline

Dec 11, 2014
darky07 said:
Please post you details over here in the forum and it shall be updated on the tracker. Thanks
My Details are below:

Name: Vipin
NOC: 0213
Country of Residence: Canada
Country of Origin: India
Visa Office Applied: Ottawa
Date Filed: Oct 15, 2014
Date Received: Oct 20, 2014
Payment: Draft

darky07

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
vmconline said:
My Details are below:

Name: Vipin
NOC: 0213
Visa Office Applied: Ottawa
Date Filed: Oct 15, 2014
Date Received: Oct 20, 2014
Updated. Good Luck

Jinuvik

Dec 2, 2013
Please add my information

Name: Jinuvik
NOC: 7271
Country of Origin: France
Visa Office Applied: Sydney
Date Filed: Oct 6, 2014
Date Received: Oct 10, 2014

Looks like nobody got charged this week

marmaht

Dec 14, 2014
Alberta, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
Decision made: 26-02-2016 (waiting for an email/letter from CIC to know the decision)
VISA ISSUED...
From a visa exempt country
LANDED..........
20-04-2016 (Edmonton CIC office)
Hey everyone!

I first sent my application on August 26th 2014, but got it back on October 6th as my NOC was missing (while someone from the Immigration told me that this number wasn't necessary). So it took them a bit more than a month to start working on my application and send it back to me...

So here are my information, could someone add them to the Google doc?

Name: marmaht
NOC: 4166
Country of residence: Canada
Country of origin: France
Visa office applied: Sydney
Date filed: Oct 9th 2014
Date received: October 14th 2014
Payment: credit card

My work visa ends in March 2015, so I really hope to have some news before then... But I can't stop thinking that if there were any documents missing I would have it back already?

Actually, I couldn't give my police checks from Syria (no Embassy in Canada nor in France), Vietnam (they want me to go there in person to apply for the paper, and then come back 2 months later to maybe eventually have it, nothing sure though. I simply can't afford it) and Israel (they want to have my AOR so they would send the information directly to the immigration people). I sent a letter explaining all this, hopefully they won't refuse it right away... Is there anyone in the same situation as mine...?

And last question: it's once we get the AOR that we can apply for an open work visa, right?

Good luck for everyone! :)

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
jainad said:
do you also know or ask with your SOURCE, that if someone's application returned back (may be due to some doc missing or any other reason).... and then if we resubmit it again in Jan-2015, which rule will apply to that application (EE rule or normal CEC ongoing current rule)?

for example, lets say below case :

Application received CIC : Oct 2014
Application returned back in Jan 2015 (due to any reason)
Application resend to CIC in Jan 2015 after fulfilling missing documents, signatures , i mean fulfilling what all required.

i will make sure to ask my source about this concern. But to my knowledge, If the application is returned in jan then it would no longer be considered under present immigration, because when my colleague applied under cec in august his application was returned in september stating birth certi missing. And he re-applied in october. His cc has not been charged yet if we considered his application fell into august category.

Acrylicus

Dec 21, 2012
marmaht said:
Hey everyone!

I first sent my application on August 26th 2014, but got it back on October 6th as my NOC was missing (while someone from the Immigration told me that this number wasn't necessary). So it took them a bit more than a month to start working on my application and send it back to me...

My work visa ends in March 2015, so I really hope to have some news before then... But I can't stop thinking that if there were any documents missing I would have it back already?

Actually, I couldn't give my police checks from Syria (no Embassy in Canada nor in France), Vietnam (they want me to go there in person to apply for the paper, and then come back 2 months later to maybe eventually have it, nothing sure though. I simply can't afford it) and Israel (they want to have my AOR so they would send the information directly to the immigration people). I sent a letter explaining all this, hopefully they won't refuse it right away... Is there anyone in the same situation as mine...?

And last question: it's once we get the AOR that we can apply for an open work visa, right?

Yes, once you get AOR you can go for BOWP.

What do you mean your NOC was missing? On which form?

marmaht

Dec 14, 2014
Alberta, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
29-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
Decision made: 26-02-2016 (waiting for an email/letter from CIC to know the decision)
VISA ISSUED...
From a visa exempt country
LANDED..........
20-04-2016 (Edmonton CIC office)
It was on the IMM008. I noticed when they sent my file back (without any notice by email or anything) that they litterally check every answer you write with a pencil, probably just to be sure that you did not leave any blanks, like I did.

I lost 2 months just because of this cnp number. Argh!

darky07

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Jinuvik said:
Please add my information

Name: Jinuvik
NOC: 7271
Country of Origin: France
Date Filed: Oct 6, 2014
Date Received: Oct 10, 2014

Looks like nobody got charged this week
Updated on the tracker. Good luck!

darky07

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
marmaht said:
Hey everyone!

Updated your details on the Tracker. Good Luck.

koolbhas88

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
14-MAR-2016 Upfront
Passport Req..
30-MAR-2016
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. Please add my information :

Name: Bhaskar
NOC: 2173
Date Filed: Oct 2, 2014
Date Received: Oct 5, 2014

Waiting for the AOR. I have applied on August End but it came back as the spouse DOB Certificate was not proper. They have tick marked every items in the checklist except that one, so I guess the documents are good except that one. So I sent a detailed explanation and sent her secondary certificate with her father's name and DOB in it. Hope it will be accepted this time. I saw many posts with same issues so I am not sure if it is a problem that can delay the processing.
Let me know your views. Thanks in Advance!! :)

koolbhas88

Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
14-MAR-2016 Upfront
Passport Req..
30-MAR-2016
PR4CAN said:
when did you get you file back ?
First I applied on August 19th 2014 and I got the file back on September 25th. Then arranged the docs and resubmitted on Oct 2nd.

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
ok , Even I submitted my PR application on OCT 24 and my name is missing on DOB certificate now I am wondering , it might be an issue , I hope they ask for more documents

vmconline

Dec 11, 2014
PR4CAN said:
ok , Even I submitted my PR application on OCT 24 and my name is missing on DOB certificate now I am wondering , it might be an issue , I hope they ask for more documents
Hi,

If there are any problems with your DOB certificate (cases when you dont have one, or dont have your name, or require translation, etc), make sure to reach out any any attorney with your original passport and request them to issue an affidavit confirming your Date, Name, Parents, Plan of Birth. Attorneys will refer the passport and issue the affidavit which would suffice the need of DOB certificate.

I am moving my case with a leading attorney group and they have suggested this option for many of my friends. Since we have already payed the fee to the attorney, they got the affidavit for free, but normally they charges from $25 to $75 depending of attorneys. Hope this information will be helpful for some.

Thanks,
Vipin

vmconline

Dec 11, 2014
Looking at the other forums, CIC is now reviewing the application received as in Aug 20, 21 (a 117 elapse days after reaching CIC office). Seems like they have more applications to review (across the board - other categories) and has slowed down the review cycle. huh!