+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2014 Applicants

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
CIC received my file on 24 Oct and I am not expecting ny CC will get charged near 8-10 Jan , Can I apply under EE 2015 also ?

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
I would love to apply EE but dont know how to proceed ...I dont even know whether I can apply Since my CEC PR application in sent on OCT 27th and received CIC on OCT 30.

gathering some information and planning to apply.

NPrabhu

Oct 15, 2014
I think it would be wise to be patient and see how it goes until the first batch of EE is selected from the pool. Hopefully by then we will have some clarity on the ranking criteria and see our chances.
From what I read and hear; nothing stops us from creating a profile in EE while CIC continues to process our applications filed in Oct.

I am sure there will never be a consensus as everyone has their own perception about EE. In my case, I still feel I stand a better chance with the current system. There are too many things that are uncertain/unanswered in the new system.

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
Well said Bro !!! whatever people say, each one of our case is different.. while this forum can help us at a macro level information, we dont have any say in our individual applications.. until CIC reverts to us, why bother !!! chill out guys.. All our PRs for next year are being printed and in process 8) 8) 8)

NPrabhu said:
I think it would be wise to be patient and see how it goes until the first batch of EE is selected from the pool. Hopefully by then we will have some clarity on the ranking criteria and see our chances.
From what I read and hear; nothing stops us from creating a profile in EE while CIC continues to process our applications filed in Oct.

I am sure there will never be a consensus as everyone has their own perception about EE. In my case, I still feel I stand a better chance with the current system. There are too many things that are uncertain/unanswered in the new system.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to clarify you cannot have two CEC applications in process at the same time. You would need to apply for EE - If you then get a PR invite, you would need to withdraw your existing CEC app before placing the new one. The other option is to apply for EE and if invited - put in a FSW app.

Personally, I would just wait it out for the existing CEC apps. Good luck.

Dhanapal83

Dec 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darky07 said:
Application sent today October 3rd,2014. Now waiting for AOR.
Hello Draky,

I also submitted my application on the same day,did you receive your AOR. Will they send the AOR number by email or by postal mail.

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
i so sincerely hope cic takes all applications submitted before dec 31st. it would only be fair. I also hear that EE might not come into full effect as of January and would increase the cap for further applications.-SOURCE- Former immigration board member.

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
redd456 said:
i so sincerely hope cic takes all applications submitted before dec 31st. it would only be fair. I also hear that EE might not come into full effect as of January and would increase the cap for further applications.-SOURCE- Former immigration board member.
It is confirmed that EE starts at noon 2015. From CIC website:

Express Entry will launch at 12 noon EST January 1st, 2015. The first draw for an invitation to apply is planned for the last week of January.

vmconline

Dec 11, 2014
Hi,

I am unable to add my entry to the Oct 2014 tracker.

Can someone please help? The tracker is show in View only mode :(

Appreciate any help!

vmconline

Dec 11, 2014
Looks like on Dec 10th, AOR been issued for the applications submitted on 14th Aug (received CIC by 18th Aug) - a 114 days delay...

So ours will be considered only by February if CIC performs in the same speed, which we know wont happen due to the upcoming long XMas and New Year holidays.

lets keep waiting and hoping things will work out for us!!! crossing the fingers.

jainad

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
redd456 said:
do you also know or ask with your SOURCE, that if someone's application returned back (may be due to some doc missing or any other reason).... and then if we resubmit it again in Jan-2015, which rule will apply to that application (EE rule or normal CEC ongoing current rule)?

for example, lets say below case :

Application received CIC : Oct 2014
Application returned back in Jan 2015 (due to any reason)
Application resend to CIC in Jan 2015 after fulfilling missing documents, signatures , i mean fulfilling what all required.

darky07

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
vmconline said:
Hi,

I am unable to add my entry to the Oct 2014 tracker.

Can someone please help? The tracker is show in View only mode :(

Appreciate any help!
Please post you details over here in the forum and it shall be updated on the tracker. Thanks

darky07

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Dhanapal83 said:
Hello Draky,

I also submitted my application on the same day,did you receive your AOR. Will they send the AOR number by email or by postal mail.
No one has received the AOR yet from October applicants. I think how it works is first they try to email you and if the email you provide on your application doesn't work for some reason, then they send you AOR by email.