21-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
26-FEB-2015
Med's Request
Upfront:08-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
June 2
Hi guys,
I'm thinking about ordering my first GCMS Notes.
Any idea how long does it take to get GCMS Notes ?

and anyone there who got AOR on Feb 19 & heard back from CIC recently ?

Rouble

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just logged into my ECAS and noticed 4th line added. It says about the additional document requested by them . It wasn't there before.

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
jfes2015 said:
A few weeks ago, someone said that they had April 4 as a date on their application for either completion or to be looked at by? I have that date on my application so Im just wondering if you have heard anything yet as April 4th is next Monday and I haven't heard a single thing, no document request etc. But I have done my medical and RPRF upfront.

Thanks
Have you requested and taken a look at your GCMS notes?
CIC will reply through an email approx. 2 month after your request with a pdf attachment.

Open that PDF attachment, the second page will have a section called: APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Find "Due date" under this section, the date for me is the same as yours which is due on 2016/04/04, however the "assigned to" & "assigned by" filed are both empty, which implies that nobody will be responsible if this application ever passed deadline.

So, if I were you, I would just wait unless you haven't applied for another GCMS notes (free if you resides in Canada).
Since you have paid RPRF and done medical upfront, it is very likely that CIC did not need any new material from you, so no news is a good news.

The next update from CIC will be ready for visa or COPR is you are from a visa-exempt country.
Good luck!!!

JDHALI48

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
26-FEB-2015
Med's Request
Upfront:08-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
June 2
Rouble said:
I just logged into my ECAS and noticed 4th line added. It says about the additional document requested by them . It wasn't there before.
What is your AOR date? If you don't mind!

jfes2015

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
No I haven't applied for notes, I only know because our MP office called for us.

Yes that what I was thinking as well, thank you :)

kidbroker said:
Have you requested and taken a look at your GCMS notes?
CIC will reply through an email approx. 2 month after your request with a pdf attachment.

Open that PDF attachment, the second page will have a section called: APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Find "Due date" under this section, the date for me is the same as yours which is due on 2016/04/04, however the "assigned to" & "assigned by" filed are both empty, which implies that nobody will be responsible if this application ever passed deadline.

So, if I were you, I would just wait unless you haven't applied for another GCMS notes (free if you resides in Canada).
Since you have paid RPRF and done medical upfront, it is very likely that CIC did not need any new material from you, so no news is a good new

The next update from CIC will be ready for visa or COPR is you are from a visa-exempt country.
Good luck!!!

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
SharePoint said:
yesterday document requested. Today medical requested :)
Congrats! schedule an appointment asap, I found one spot on the very next day.

SharePoint

Jan 12, 2015
skyhighnow said:
Hey Sharepoint,

What is ur timeline and which documents were requested?
time line

App received :eek:ct 23 2014
Aor :feb 19 2015
Doument requested (PCC &shedule A) : 30 March 2016
Medical request : 31 March 2016

thaks

dbshejwalkar

Jan 28, 2015
Hi,
I got a documents request which includes:
1. PCC
2. T4
3. Notice of assessment

I have misplaced the NOA, how do I retrieve it?
I tried registering for CRA online but they need details that I dont have anymore..

please help

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
dbshejwalkar said:
Hi,
I got a documents request which includes:
1. PCC
2. T4
3. Notice of assessment

I have misplaced the NOA, how do I retrieve it?
I tried registering for CRA online but they need details that I dont have anymore..

please help
You can also get a copy from CRA website, registration required.

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
OhWow said:
Quote: "I tried registering for CRA online but they need details that I dont have anymore."
Lol, totally missed that line...