18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
Hi,

I just filed my CEC application for NOC 2175 last Saturday. According to the tracking, it was received by CIC on Oct 22.. Do you happen to know how long it takes for them to call to say that they've received a complete package and that they will start processing the papers?

Also, can you please add me to the docs?

Applicant : ayns
NOC : 2175
Country of residence: Canada
Countr of Origin: Philippines
Visa Office requested : CPC-Ottawa
Date Filed : Oct 18, 2014
Date Received by CIC: Oct 22, 2014
Payment Method: Credit Card

tahoka

Oct 25, 2014
Hi,
I will be applying in the month of October. But while completing the forms I stumbled upon one question. In the form IMM 0008 Question 4 asks for Immigration Office requested for the processing of your application. I currently am residing in India (also my country of Origin). So I beleived that I could put New Delhi, India as the Immigration office. But there is a section on the page for Guidelines for Application for permanent residence — Canadian Experience Class (IMM 5609) which is titled as Specific instructions for Canadian Experience Class. This section mentions the following:
Question 4: indicate "Case Processing Centre – Ottawa" as the immigration office requested for the processing of your application.

I checked the Google docs sheet for October and found out that a couple of them do not have CPC-Ottawa as their Immigration Office. Could someone please guide me as to what should I mention as the Immigration Office in my case?

Krish1985

Oct 23, 2014
Hello all, I am new to this group. I was preparing the documents for PR and realize that I lost my IELTS results. I am ready with whole package except IELTS results now. Can any body help me understanding the CIC process. Can i send package without ILETS results and ask British Council ILETS branch to send the IELTS results directly to CIC. Dose CIC accept the ILETS results direct from instutution? because British Council does not send the replacement copy as per the online site. I m really afraid whats gonna happen here...

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Krish1985 said:
Hello all, I am new to this group. I was preparing the documents for PR and realize that I lost my IELTS results. I am ready with whole package except IELTS results now. Can any body help me understanding the CIC process. Can i send package without ILETS results and ask British Council ILETS branch to send the IELTS results directly to CIC. Dose CIC accept the ILETS results direct from instutution? because British Council does not send the replacement copy as per the online site. I m really afraid whats gonna happen here...
Hi,
I don't think CIC accept the results directly. You can contact the institute where you have taken the test and request another copy of your results, I believe they should have one for you within a week after paying a small fee

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayns said:
Hi,

I just filed my CEC application for NOC 2175 last Saturday. According to the tracking, it was received by CIC on Oct 22.. Do you happen to know how long it takes for them to call to say that they've received a complete package and that they will start processing the papers?

Also, can you please add me to the docs?

Applicant : ayns
NOC : 2175
Country of residence: Canada
Countr of Origin: Philippines
Visa Office requested : CPC-Ottawa
Date Filed : Oct 18, 2014
Date Received by CIC: Oct 22, 2014
Payment Method: Credit Card
according to spreadsheets from July and August it will take them about 78 days for you to get your AOR which is indication that your package was complete and they have started processing it.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
Krish1985 said:
Hi,
your PR package without IELTS will be returned back to you as incomplete.

Krish1985

Oct 23, 2014
alyahmed said:
Hi,
I don't think CIC accept the results directly. You can contact the institute where you have taken the test and request another copy of your results, I believe they should have one for you within a week after paying a small fee
Thanks for information. I will try this option...

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
The overall cap number hasn't been updated for more than 2 weeks!!!!!
Stressed even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CIC just received my application this morning.
Hope we well fit in the 8000 cap!!!!

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
What do you think?

According to the statistics people have to wait about 80 days for AOR. It means, If my application was received today, I will get my AOR in January.
Just wondering if CEC process all application (in 8000 cap) sent before express entry starts or just those which will be accepted (AOR sent) before EE.
It is really frustrated. The waiting time is getting longer and longer.

dr.madhurak

Jan 28, 2010
Applied on Oct 14 and CIC received application on Oct 16....just updated my details on the spreadsheet. It shows that the AOR date is Jan 02, 2015! Will I still make it towards the 8000 cap? Really scared!