+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2023 AOR ******

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
Yes, it should change by tomorrow or day after. From my understanding, all PR applicants are required to do biometrics. My previous biometric was showing as well, and then I received the BIL. You should also be able to create your tracker 24hrs after the BIL.
Actually I received the BIL next day…!
Looking for an appointment nearby but everywhere is taking at least 2-3 weeks. I saw some folks get this done in a few days, can I ask where was fast Service Canada location?

apriljuno

Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys question, got medical passed & BIL today. Im from Dec aor but there's not much update from our group so hoping I can ask some info from here since most of you done the BIL. We only received BIL for me and my husband and we have twin kids and I dont see the BIL letter for them. Do we expect their letter to come too or only for us adults only. Thanks for your thoughts.

Reactions: shubham3582

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
AOR Nov 29th
Biometrics payment Dec 7th
Medical Pass March 6th
BIL March 7th

My current timeline for sharing! Always thanks to members who reply to threads and sharing your info.

I have a question, if we’ve received BIL, regardless of completing Biometrics or not, does IRCC continue to check our eligibility and background? Otherwise, it resumes when the biometrics are submitted?
Since my PGWP is expiring in 6months, I don’t want to delay this process any longer…

dsaha203

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
AOR Nov 29th
Biometrics payment Dec 7th
Medical Pass March 6th
BIL March 7th

My current timeline for sharing! Always thanks to members who reply to threads and sharing your info.

I have a question, if we’ve received BIL, regardless of completing Biometrics or not, does IRCC continue to check our eligibility and background? Otherwise, it resumes when the biometrics are submitted?
Since my PGWP is expiring in 6months, I don’t want to delay this process any longer…
From my understanding and reading of online forums, biometrics seems to be needed for background checks. However, IRCC does have our biometrics from prior applicatoins and I do not know if they can utilize those for the checks.

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
From my understanding and reading of online forums, biometrics seems to be needed for background checks. However, IRCC does have our biometrics from prior applicatoins and I do not know if they can utilize those for the checks.
Thank you!!!

dsaha203

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Hey guys question, got medical passed & BIL today. Im from Dec aor but there's not much update from our group so hoping I can ask some info from here since most of you done the BIL. We only received BIL for me and my husband and we have twin kids and I dont see the BIL letter for them. Do we expect their letter to come too or only for us adults only. Thanks for your thoughts.
If you look at the link below by GoC, biometrics seems to be only needed for age group 14-79. If your kids fall under that, its likely biometrics for them are not needed. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/identity-management/biometrics/what.html

Reactions: apriljuno

Achtzen

Feb 27, 2024
Biometrics is only for adults. My son is 12, and he did not give his fingerprints.

Reactions: apriljuno

Krsoman

Mar 10, 2024
CEC - Inland

AOR: Nov. 19
MED Pass: Feb 22
BIL: Feb 22
Bio. done: March 4
GU1 (In GCKey): Feb 23 - Background check turns from "Processing" to "Not Applicable"
No Updates after that.

Currently, tracker is showing Eligibility "Not Started" & Background Check "In Progress"

Krsoman

Mar 10, 2024
CEC - Inland

AOR: Nov. 19
MED Pass: Feb 22
BIL: Feb 22
Bio. done: March 4
GU1 (In GCKey): Feb 23 - Background check turns from "Processing" to "Not Applicable"
No Updates after that.

Currently, tracker is showing Eligibility "Not Started" & Background Check "In Progress"
Anyone know how many days it takes to get COPR after this stage ?

Rigesh lama

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Thimphu
Hey guy.
ITA- sept 20
AOR: Nov 6th
Medical: uploaded up front with the application.
Request to pay biometrics: Dec8th
Biometric updates feb21,
Got final decision march 12.( approved)

So is there any chance for rejection from this point ?