+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2023 AOR ******

dsaha203

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
They ask you the letter..you can’t go without that paper….
Agree a 100%. But if OP wants to take an appointment for future based on their AOR and recent trend, that's possible. OP can cancel the appointment in case he/she didn't receive the BIL by the date. This is not recommended but can be done. Else, there are a few locations sometimes with walk-ins depending on the city.

dsaha203

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Somehow it shows that they don’t need biometrics and my previous biometrics record that is valid till 2029 on the right top section…? Will I still need to do it again?
Yes, it should change by tomorrow or day after. From my understanding, all PR applicants are required to do biometrics. My previous biometric was showing as well, and then I received the BIL. You should also be able to create your tracker 24hrs after the BIL.

Reactions: lemonwater2l

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
Yes, it should change by tomorrow or day after. From my understanding, all PR applicants are required to do biometrics. My previous biometric was showing as well, and then I received the BIL. You should also be able to create your tracker 24hrs after the BIL.
Ohhh I see!! Thanks for letting me know :)!!!

pttybls03

Mar 4, 2024
Hello! Mine's CEC under Healthcare.

AOR- Nov 30
BIL - Dec 1
Biometrics done - Dec 18
Feb 16 - Medical exam has been updated to completed (I used my previous)
Feb 29 - Ghost Update
March 4 - Ghost update

Still my Background Verification is in progress and Eligibility not started yet :(

Hoping for the best guys!
Updates:

Eligibility was started yesterday! March 06, 2024

Eligibility was updated after I got the approval of my BOWP.