****** CEC - November 2023 AOR ******

Rigesh lama

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Thimphu
Hey guy.
ITA- sept 20
AOR: Nov 6th
Medical: uploaded up front with the application.
Request to pay biometrics: Dec8th

No update until now.
My application is handled by my lawyer, just wondering if I can ask him the login and track my application my self. Also is it normal to wait this long to get the instruction for biometric?

ms05

Feb 8, 2024
Hi,
I am a CEC inland candidate. I received my BIL today however, there is an error in my country of birth. I am an Indian citizen but my BIL states my country of birth as Canada. Has anyone faced a similar issue? If yes, were you able to give the biometrics or did you contact IRCC for a new letter?

MT4

Feb 6, 2024
Hi
CEC inland
AOR: Nov 4th
No update so far
Can someone advise me & how can I contact IRCC..

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Hi
CEC inland
AOR: Nov 4th
No update so far
Can someone advise me & how can I contact IRCC..
Timelines recently have been around 3 months to get BIL for most CEC applications so hopefully you would get yours soon. For the number, if you do a search on the forum you should be able to find it (I dont remember by heart) - fair warning though, these calls are not always very helpful

Kysela

Dec 4, 2023
AOR: 23 November
Medicals: Upfront and Biometrics fees paid on 9th December
No updates till now

dsaha203

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
AOR Nov 26th. Called IRCC today to verify the status, no progress, still in the application queue. Hopefully will see some traction around the 3-month mark.

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
AOR Nov 26th. Called IRCC today to verify the status, no progress, still in the application queue. Hopefully will see some traction around the 3-month mark.
thanks for the update ! I was tempted to call them to but I assume they will tell me the same ! A bit frustrating to wait 3 months for the first movement on the file , hoping once it starts that it goes fast

vital350

Star Member
Dec 8, 2023
thanks for the update ! I was tempted to call them to but I assume they will tell me the same ! A bit frustrating to wait 3 months for the first movement on the file , hoping once it starts that it goes fast
Yep, and they still can return your application for example because of wrong scan of police certificate. (I knew a case when they declined because of it 75 days after AOR before all other steps)