****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

apmavrin

Jul 4, 2023
AB, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
Oh okay!! This whole process is terribly slow!!
I'm with you, guys. Mine also stuck in background check. I spoke to an agent today and asked whether my 90 business trips in the last 10 years were the reason of the extra slow processing. She replied, that most probably this was the reason. :( That's weird, honestly. The fact that you are or were admitted to a lot of countries and was a legit visa holder should accelerate processing instead of keeping a candidate in limbo.

• Sad
Reactions: Lord_Tony

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I'm with you, guys. Mine also stuck in background check. I spoke to an agent today and asked whether my 90 business trips in the last 10 years were the reason of the extra slow processing. She replied, that most probably this was the reason. :( That's weird, honestly. The fact that you are or were admitted to a lot of countries and was a legit visa holder should accelerate processing instead of keeping a candidate in limbo.
did security start or is it yet to start

Last edited:

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Wow, that's a LOT of business trips. I feel for your frustration but from IRCC's point of view, I can also understand why it takes longer to review it. It's a lot of information, and they will have to do their due diligence.

Atruong

May 23, 2023
Wow, that's a LOT of business trips. I feel for your frustration but from IRCC's point of view, I can also understand why it takes longer to review it. It's a lot of information, and they will have to do their due diligence.
Hello, have you got any update from the PR card issuance? I got eCoPR a week after you. Same PVO, SVO. ECoPR from OSC.

noelvsleon

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Hello, have you got any update from the PR card issuance? I got eCoPR a week after you. Same PVO, SVO. ECoPR from OSC.
Hi, nope, nothing so far haha. I plan to call them on Monday because by that date, it exceeds the processing time. I don't think calling them helps but I wanted to know what explanation they give me : ))

Castrotroy80

Apr 23, 2023
Good day I called ircc today the agent I spoke with told me my sponsorship application file has been transferred to Windsor processing center from Etobicoke. Can somebody please advise on what that means I’m a bit confused. It’s transferred from Mississauga to Etobicoke now they are transferred to Windsor processing center

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Good day I called ircc today the agent I spoke with told me my sponsorship application file has been transferred to Windsor processing center from Etobicoke. Can somebody please advise on what that means I’m a bit confused. It’s transferred from Mississauga to Etobicoke now they are transferred to Windsor processing center
Transferring applications among VOs is common; maybe some VOs are busier at times than the others. No need to worry, they are still processing your file

Reactions: Lord_Tony