doublekk12

Apr 13, 2023
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Done....
28-12-2022
I emailed etobicoke vo yesterday and got generic reply today that i will be contacted if they need any additional documents or an interview is required.
I saw a person whose AOR is Dec 3 and application was transferred from Vancouver to Etobicoke on March 8 2023 got a portal email last week. I thought the processing time depends on the date when application was transferred to Etobicoke. But now I have no clue that how the processing time is determined..

God’s child

May 5, 2023
I saw a person whose AOR is Dec 3 and application was transferred from Vancouver to Etobicoke on March 8 2023 got a portal email last week. I thought the processing time depends on the date when application was transferred to Etobicoke. But now I have no clue that how the processing time is determined..
I am worried as they have written interview in the email. Not sure if its generic reply or does it mean anything.

doublekk12

Apr 13, 2023
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Done....
28-12-2022
Hopefully, did you try contacting etobicoke vo or mp?
I have contacted MP so many times and now they send me just generic replies only.
Seems like they are sick of getting this kind of emails.
They can't expedite the processing time at all.
I believe they can expedite the processing time for eCOPR and PR card only.

senpaul46

Jun 5, 2023
On June 28th, my MP's office said that they have talked with the IRCC agent, that the processing times have passed for my application, the agent agreed to send a message of support to the officer on my behalf.

The next day, my tracker says, "We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you".

Don't know whether MP office have sent some kind of document on my behalf as I haven't sent any document.

doublekk12

Apr 13, 2023
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Done....
28-12-2022
Hi guys just wanted to let you all know i got my portal 1 this morning
Aor 28 November 2022
Pvo etobicoke
Svo vancouver
AWESOME !!
I'm looking forward to getting a portal email...
I have totally same AOR with you but I haven't received a portal email..
Do you know how other people having same AOR are in whatsapp group chat?

Last edited: