+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

Oct 8, 2022
I submitted my file on feb 1 2023 and on april 26 bc is in still processing today i ircc and they told me that my bc and eligibility is done and what for officers reply. What it means ??

arun484

Oct 14, 2022
Congratulations.
Did you contact IRCC to know why you weren't getting portal email sooner?
I called once on Jun 8th asking for an update. The call center person said a final decision has been made but not sure why I didn't get further communications. She said she has put in a note for the agent to look into it and asked me to wait for 2 weeks.

Reactions: nildat1986

arun484

Oct 14, 2022
I called once on Jun 8th asking for an update. The call center person said a final decision has been made but not sure why I didn't get further communications. She said she has put in a note for the agent to look into it and asked me to wait for 2 weeks.
It looks like the actual reason I got my portal email was my MP office. I had contacted them on Jun 14th asking for their help and they sent an escalation note to IRCC on Jun 16th. Our MP office did an amazing job responding, following up and escalating the case. They were very professional and courteous. I would advice anyone who are waiting past the standard processing SLA to not hesitate to contact your respective MP offices to try and escalate your case.

Reactions: senpaul46