17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Dear Folks,
After 6 days short of 7 months since applying for CEC, I just received my PORTAL EMAIL. What a relief after so many months of anxious wait.
Thanks to almighty!

Now have few confusions, if someone can clarify.

From the email PDF, I am asked to submit few details.

One detail is ORIGINAL ENTRY DATE. Is it the DATE of the very first time when I came to Canada? Please note, the very first time I came to Canada was on a VISITOR VISA for an official visit. and left after 2 weeks.

Then I came as a STUDENT >> now on OPEN WORK PERMIT.

So which date should I put there?

And also, all the necessary information to be REPLIED in the email right?

And as I understand, the PHOTO need to be submitted after I get the PORTAL ACCESS Credentials right? Not in the reply of the email?

Please let me know !
I AM SUPER EXCITED and will appreciate your help.
HOPE ALL THOSE WHO ARE WAITING...get the APPROVAL ASAP.
Congrats!
Just hit reply, and copy the 10 or so questions into your reply and answer them as necessary. For my original entry date, I came to Canada originally on a visitor visa, flag-polled 4 weeks later to activate my work permit. I used the date of my original Work Permit (then 2 years later on a OWP), no issues there. Photo is needed after you get the credentials to log into the PR Portal, don't need any photos in that email.

Reactions: Deb23

Deb23

May 5, 2023
Congrats!
Just hit reply, and copy the 10 or so questions into your reply and answer them as necessary. For my original entry date, I came to Canada originally on a visitor visa, flag-polled 4 weeks later to activate my work permit. I used the date of my original Work Permit (then 2 years later on a OWP), no issues there. Photo is needed after you get the credentials to log into the PR Portal, don't need any photos in that email.
Thanks a lot Sean. Much appreciated.

So Just to further clarify, I should Use the DATE of my FIRST VISIT to CANADA (as visitor) or the date when I landed in Canada with the WORK PERMIT first?

nildat1986

Sep 7, 2021
Dear Folks,
After 6 days short of 7 months since applying for CEC, I just received my PORTAL EMAIL. What a relief after so many months of anxious wait.
Thanks to almighty!

Now have few confusions, if someone can clarify.

From the email PDF, I am asked to submit few details.

One detail is ORIGINAL ENTRY DATE. Is it the DATE of the very first time when I came to Canada? Please note, the very first time I came to Canada was on a VISITOR VISA for an official visit. and left after 2 weeks.

Then I came as a STUDENT >> now on OPEN WORK PERMIT.

So which date should I put there?

And also, all the necessary information to be REPLIED in the email right?

And as I understand, the PHOTO need to be submitted after I get the PORTAL ACCESS Credentials right? Not in the reply of the email?

Please let me know !
I AM SUPER EXCITED and will appreciate your help.
HOPE ALL THOSE WHO ARE WAITING...get the APPROVAL ASAP.
Congrats. Does your IRCC portal also mentions that you received an email?

Deb23

May 5, 2023
Congrats. Does your IRCC portal also mentions that you received an email?
Thanks.
GC KEY Account didn't get any updates after I got the portal email. GC KEY had a GHOST UPDATE the day before in the FINAL DECISION section.

TRACKER got an updated later in the evening yesterday wit the COPR Number.

nildat1986

Sep 7, 2021
Thanks.
GC KEY Account didn't get any updates after I got the portal email. GC KEY had a GHOST UPDATE the day before in the FINAL DECISION section.

TRACKER got an updated later in the evening yesterday wit the COPR Number.
Thanks for the info. I received the FINAL DECISION GU on 9th June but haven't received any email till now. Though I can see COPR number in tracker from 12th.

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
Contacted mp they gave same update which i already have :/ not sure why sydney vo not starting security. they say everything is good, and just need to start security. Anyone in same situation from sydney vo? I hardly heard anyone getting approval from this vo lately. :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingra92

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Reactions: nildat1986

Ojore ledgister

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
I am in a similar situation have you got any updates. I called and they told me everything is done but the last assessment. Background check and medical completed is what the agent told me

richard R

Jul 16, 2022
Finally l received portal!

Here is the time line
Ita: Oct 26 2022
Aor: Nov 2nd 2022
Med passed: Nov 17 2022
Background passed on tracker(but criminality and info sharing in process): Jan 31 2023
Eligibility passed and portal: June 15 2023

Pvo: etobicoke
Svo: Vancouver

Hope everyone who is waiting for portal will receive soon! Thanks all!

God’s child

May 5, 2023
Finally l received portal!

Here is the time line
Ita: Oct 26 2022
Aor: Nov 2nd 2022
Med passed: Nov 17 2022
Background passed on tracker(but criminality and info sharing in process): Jan 31 2023
Eligibility passed and portal: June 15 2023

Pvo: etobicoke
Svo: Vancouver

Hope everyone who is waiting for portal will receive soon! Thanks all!
Congratulations
Did you contact mp?
I am aor 28 nov with eligibility not started same pvo and svo.

richard R

Jul 16, 2022
Congratulations
Did you contact mp?
I am aor 28 nov with eligibility not started same pvo and svo.
Thanks. I contacted the mp twice. I think my mp(central Mississauga)is not helpful. For the first time he mentioned the processing time is 12 months, however the processing time on ircc website is 4 months. I told him processing time has been changed. He said it is not correct, is 12 months. At the beginning of June, l contacted him again, he just told me the status of each category.

God’s child

May 5, 2023
Thanks. I contacted the mp twice. I think my mp(central Mississauga)is not helpful. For the first time he mentioned the processing time is 12 months, however the processing time on ircc website is 4 months. I told him processing time has been changed. He said it is not correct, is 12 months. At the beginning of June, l contacted him again, he just told me the status of each category.
And what was your status on tracker for eligibility?